Weird Guy

Nothing's Over

 

 

“I’m sure you’re jealous of them.” Sungyeol said to Hye Mi. Hye Mi gave him a death glare and keep on following her sister. It’s not that they’re stalking Myungsoo and Hyori, they just happen to met them while going out. Hye Mi’s class were cancelled and she decided to go out to have some ice cream and the busybody Sungyeol just want to follow her. That’s how they met Myungsoo and Hyori. They didn’t follow them on their date, but decided to take a different route from them.

 

“Why are you following me?” Hye Mi asks Sungyeol.

 

“Because your brother tells me to take care of you.” Sungyeol showed Hye Mi his phone as a prove that Howon did tell him to take care of her.

 

“You know, you just let me read the text message you sent to Howon. ‘Howon, please write, take care of Hye Mi.’” Sungyeol took the phone from Hye Mi and stare at it surprised at what he sees. He really did showed the wrong message.

 

“Why do you want to follow me?” Hye Mi asks again.

 

“Because I have nothing to do and besides, I have to admit you’re fun to be with.” Sungyeol said.

 

“Fun to be with? In what way?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“I like teasing and fighting with you. Don’t worry, we will never turn out like Myungsoo and Hyori.” Sungyeol said.

 

“NOT LIKE I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!” Hye Mi said and starts speed walking to avoid Sungyeol. Sungyeol who has longer legs didn’t have any hard time catching up with her at all. She looks at him and stops her walk.

 

“Ok fine, I know I’m fun to be with. Let’s try and not fight every chance we get. Let’s try to be nice to each other. I don’t want people to say I’m childish because of that.” Hye Mi said.

 

“I have no problem with that. I just hope you can get use to my childishness though. The Infinite clique likes my childishness. It’s the source of their laughter.” Sungyeol said proud. Hye Mi was going to tell him off when she remembers what she just said. She breathes in to control herself from losing her temper and smile at him.

 

“Where do you want to go?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“I want to buy some bag pack. I’m going to throw this one away.” Sungyeol said pointing to the bag he’s carrying.

 

“Buy me one and I’ll follow you.” Hye Mi said.

 

“That’s not a problem.” Sungyeol said. Hye Mi look at him surprised, why did he say ‘yes’ easily. Woohyun too have a hard time spending his money on her and they’d known each other for the rest of their lives.

 

“Are you rich?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“I’m not rich, but my dad is. He doesn’t control my expenses and I don’t like spending as well. Instead of having thousands and millions of money in my account, I rather spend it on people I know.” Sungyeol said.

 

“Your father doesn’t control your expenses?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“Well, he is never home. He’s too busy making the money around the world. I don’t mind though, if that makes him happy, why not? He goes around the world for holiday and work at the same time. He enjoys doing both at the same time. I want to do that too one day, making money while having fun.” Sungyeol said. Hye Mi doesn’t know what she should feel for him. He must be lonely staying at home without his dad since he’s an only son. But it seems like Sungyeol doesn’t mind it all because he sees his father being happy doing it.

 

“What about your mom?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“My mom died when I was 14. That’s why I move to China, to live with my cousin. Dad starts his travelling at that time to help him cope with mom’s death.” Hye Mi said.

 

“Sorry to ask this but wasn’t it hard for you to cope with your mom’s death with no one by your side? Your dad wasn’t with you.” Hye Mi asks following Sungyeol to the place where he wants to buy his bag.

 

“I wasn’t alone. I have a lot of cousin in China. They help me get through it. They also teach me to never be angry with dad because they said dad spend more time with mom than I did, he’s even more sad than I am. Maybe because my mom’s family in China is very optimistic that I end up being like that too.” Sungyeol said smiling.

 

“Despite your stupid and childish mind, you have quite an interesting life…and personality.” Hye Mi said while having her eyes popped out at every single bag she saw because of the price of it.

 

“Don’t you think with your millions of money, you should donate to the needy?” Hye Mi said again.

 

“I donate every month under my mom’s name.” Sungyeol said while picking a bag.

 

“Ok I hate you for having a weird personality.” Hye Mi said and hand over a bag that she had chose to Sungyeol. Sungyeol hand the bag to a worker and pick three bags, one for himself, another two is a couple bag for Hyori and Myungsoo. He really like the couple, that’s why he bought something for them.

 

=====================================================

Does anyone miss the stalker? I'll write about her soon.

hehehe do you think sungyeol sounds too perfect?

I hope not.