What's Wrong With Me?

Nothing's Over

 

It is weekend and none of the Lee’s family has classes today. As the one who always wake the earliest between our siblings, I went to Howon’s room that he shares with Myungsoo to wake them up. Myung Soo is actually easier to wake compared to Howon though, even though Howon is my twin he don’t wake early as I do.

 

After waking the boys up, I proceed to my twin sisters’ room. I’m just going there to make sure if they’re awake or not because they wake up early too. It’s a relieve when I go there and I see them cleaning their bed. I went down to the kitchen to help mom prepare breakfast before she goes for her meeting today with dad.

 

“We’ll be going now. We’ll be back in a week.” Mom said after preparing the breakfast.

 

“Wait mom, you said you’re only attending a meeting for today? Why a week?” I ask, not really surprised though.

 

“Well… we lied. We kind of want a holiday for only the two of us. It had been a long time since we had it.” Mom said again.

 

“Fine… We’ll take care of the house. But what about our expenses?” I ask mom.

 

“I’d bank in enough money for a week into your account.” Mom said simply and left. I walks to the kitchen waiting for my siblings to come home. It’s not weird for them when our parents suddenly decide to leave the house for the week. Their “suddenly want a holiday” line had been used for more than 50 times.

 

=============================================/

 

“Where did they go? Another holiday?” Hyuna ask when she came down.  They already know the answer to the question, they just need to confirm it though.

 

“Where’s Howon?” Hye Mi ask when everyone had come down except for Howon.

 

“He’s still sleeping.” Myungsoo said. Hye Mi glare at him because he didn’t wake Howon up.

 

“I tried, he really just won’t wake up.” Myungsoo said defending himself when he knows what the glare means. Hyuna and Hyori just smile at how silly Myungsoo look when he’s scared of Hye Mi. He had always been scared of Hye Mi’s stare and glare because Hye Mi is strict with him because of Hyori. Hye Mi run upstairs to Howon’s room and wake him up brutally as that is the only way to ever wake him up.

 

Once Howon had woke up, Howon walk down the stairs sighing every step he took. Hye Mi actually is not strict to Howon, she loves him too much to even be strict to him. It’s just that Hye Mi likes being bullying him like how he always bullies her.

 

“Noona, heard that Sungyeol is in a class with you?” Myungsoo asks.

 

“That jerk? Yeah he’s in the same class with me.” Hye Mi answer shortly.

 

“Is he that bad?” Hyori ask Myungsoo and Howon as she had been hearing all sort of stories about how bad Sungyeol is from Hye Mi.

 

“He had never been a jerk towards us but maybe he is when he’s with Hye Mi. You know how your sister is, right?” Howon said.

 

“What’s wrong with me?” Hye Mi ask them all.

 

“Well, nothing is wrong with you except that you’re cold, unfriendly, sarcastic and cold.” Hyuna said to Hye Mi. Myungsoo, Hyori and Howon just laugh at that statement, because it’s just so ture.

 

“Excuse me?” Hye Mi asks not liking the thing she said.

 

“Oh and you’re stubborn and sometimes childish with your argument.” Howon said adding oil to the fire.

 

“Why are you all attacking me?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“Because it’s fun.” Hyo Ri said.

 

“Myungsoo is the best!” Hye Mi said.

 

“No, he’s just scared to ever say anything about you in front of you. You’re so scary when you’re with him. You should treat him nicer. He was wrong about not taking care of Hyori at college but that what Hyori ask for. He’d apologize, you know?” Howon said siding with Myung Soo. Actually Hye Mi always treats Myung Soo nicely but after the rumors incident, she had been treating him harshly.

 

“Myungsoo, I’m sorry for treating you harshly. Hyori is my baby sister, maybe I forgot that you’re my baby brother too.” Hye Mi said hugging Myungsoo.

 

“Then what am I?” Hyuna ask pouting.

 

“You’re just as sister, who ask you to start attacking me.” Hye Mi said.

 

“See? So childish.” Hyuna said. Hye Mi ignores what Hyuna said and keep on eating her breakfast. She has a lot of assignment to complete and will be stuck in her own room the whole day. She has a room to herself while Howon share a room with Myungsoo and Hyori shares with Hyuna.