The Complicated Family

Nothing's Over

 

“Wait, I don’t understand a thing. I know you are Howon’s twin but it seems like no one knows about it. And Hyori is your sister? Then who is Hyuna? And I thought Myung Soo is Howon’s brother? How can he be dating Hyori?” Sungyeol asks confusedly.

 

“Are you a new member of the clique for you not to know about all these?” I ask Sungyeol. He shook his head and explain that he’s the last to join the clique but he move to China about five years ago and just come back.

 

“Howon and I are twins, Hyuna and Hyori are twins as well, and they are our sister. Myung Soo on the other hand is adopted by our parents and is engaged to Hyori.” I explained. I don’t even know why I am doing all the explanation.

 

“So is Myung Soo dating your sister before he’s adopted by your parents or after that?” Sungyeol asks again.

 

“You are so stupid. He was engaged to Hyori since they were small. Myung Soo’s parents died in a car accident, that’s why our parents adopted him.” Howon said.

 

“Do you love Hyori?” Sungyeol suddenly asks making Myung Soo blush.

 

“They love each other, that’s why they are engaged to each other from they are 12 years old until now! Stop with the question, ok?” I said angrily to Seung Yeol.

 

 I sent all of the boys back to their classes since I feel quite uncomfortable to have all of them in the small room. Hyuna arrived a few minutes after they left. I always smile when I see my twin sisters acting so sweetly in front of me because Howon and I didn’t really act as sweet as they are. I guess I’m unlucky to have Howon as my twin, because he’s a boy.

 

“You have such a big family.” Miss Park said to me. I smile to her nodding my head. I have 5 siblings in total, including Myung Soo and all of us are really close to each other. Do you know why the whole clique was in the nurse room? They all have a crush on Miss Park, except for Myung Soo of course, since he’s so in love with Hyo Ri. She’s so pretty, I can’t blame them.

 

“I think so too but when these rumors and scandal happen, I feel like everything is too funny. How can people think I had date Myung Soo before? And how can people think I’ll hurt my own sister?” I said to Miss Park.

 

“Well, things about rumors are they are always too funny for us to laugh at.” Miss Park said. That is so true.

 

“Unnie, let’s go to class now.” Hyuna and Hyori bow to Miss Park and take me with them to go to class. Since I enter the college the same time they did, we have some of our class together. But I always feel so left out when I’m with them, because they’re twins. These days, they try very hard to make sure I don’t feel left out.

 

“How can Hyori and Hye Mi be friends?”  people start whispering together. I glare at them so that they stop talking.

 

“Do you think Hye Mi is the kind of an evil ex-girlfriend that pretends to be friends with Myung Soo’s girlfriend and then force her to leave him?” Some girl says again. I really want to be an evil girl and attack them right now. Just like how you watch mean girls! I was going to walk to them when someone suddenly pulled me and put their hand on my shoulders.

 

“Why are you calling someone as sweet as Hye Mi a mean girl?” I look to my right and I recognize that person instantly. Its Changmin sunbaenim, he looks even cooler right now but what is he doing here.

 

“Sunbaenim, you know Hye Mi?” The girl asks. I look at that girl proudly. I have to be proud to have someone as cool as Changmin oppa to defend me. Ok, I never call him oppa but he did ask me to do that, maybe I should start calling him oppa.

 

 “Of course! She’s my favorite junior when we were in high school. I’m surprised that people call her evil, mean and I’m also surprised that people know Myung Soo more than they know her.” Changmin oppa said. Ok, he’s exaggerating things. If one thing I know of is that I’m not a popular kid in high school. I actually don’t like going to school. One thing I always hear from my friends are, ‘Hye Mi don’t like going to school but once she does, she sleeps in classes. Teacher doesn’t seem to mind about it since my grades are never low. I’m not bragging though.

 

“How long had Myung Soo and Hye Mi been a couple then?” The girl asks. Why does she need all these info anyway?

 

“Hello Jin Hee, I’m Hyuna, Hyori’s twin. Since Myung Soo won’t be saying this soon because he’s in his class right now, why not I do it and end all of the rumors coming out from your mouth? Well, Hye Mi unnie had never date Myung Soo oppa, and Hye Mi unnie is not that close to Myung Soo oppa in the Infinite clique. She’s closer to Howon, who is her twin. Myung Soo is dating my twin, Lee Hyori. Ok? And Myung Soo is also our adopted brother.” Hyuna, the brave one among our siblings said. I think she’s annoyed with this Jin Hee girl.

 

“Wait, so all of you are siblings?” Jin Hee asks.

 

“Hoobae, I don’t really know why you should know all this. I don’t think their life is something for you to know.” Changmin oppa said patting her head and pull me away from the crowd surrounding us. Where is he planning on taking me? I have class though? Changmin oppa brought me to the college cafeteria and inform me that my class was cancelled and treat me to lunch.

 

Changmin oppa, I always have a secret crush on him. I will never stop my little crush on him if he’s forever this sweet. Ever since high school, he had never once break my heart, even if he has girlfriend. I never know if he have one or not though, but he never really did broke my heart.