Legendary Fight

Nothing's Over

 

“Why are you trying to kill the innocent boy with your glare anyway? He’s not at fault. He didn’t ask to have all this fame he’s getting.” Someone said at the nurse room’s entrance. We all turn our head to the door seeing someone I obviously haven’t seen before.

 

“And who are you to know all this?” I said to that boy.

 

“I’m Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol!” He said and all of them run to him and greet him as if he’s the king. If I don’t know them, I would think that this is Sungyeol clique and not Myung Soo clique.

 

“Noona, come here and greet him.” Sungjong said pulling my hand to greet him. I snap his grab and refused to do so.

 

“What’s wrong?” Myung Soo asks.

 

“He’s annoying.” I said honestly.

 

“I know, right? He shouldn’t just jump in into our conversation like that.” Myung Soo said. I didn’t realize Myung Soo is the only one who was by my side when they all run to Sungyeol.

 

“Kim Myung Soo, I was obviously defending you!” Sungyeol said angrily.

 

“I was talking to noona about Hyo Ri. I was really at fault!” Myung Soo said. Sung Yeol walk closer to Myung Soo, and the others pull me away from Myung Soo.

 

“Here goes the legendary fight again.” Sunggyu oppa said.

 

“Legendary fights?” I look at Sunggyu.

 

“You see Myung Soo and Sungyeol always fight with each other. They can never agree to each other opinion or words.” Sunggyu said.

 

“And what makes it legendary?” I ask confusedly.

 

“Just before people forgot that you're Hoya's sister, you say something weird from your mouth. Do you really want to tell everyone you're his twin? We just playfully say it, we didn’t really mean it.” Woohyun says.

 

“Boys, if you want to fight, go outside and let Hyo Ri rest.” The nurse said before Myung Soo and Sung Yeol can say anything.

 

“What’s wrong with her, Miss Park?” Myung Soo asks pushing Sungyeol.

 

“She hit the locker kind of hard. You don't have to worry.” Miss Park said. She is very young actually, maybe around 23?

 

“That’s why I’m here. She ran to my locker. I was going to help her up until this so called ex of yours beat me to it.” Sungyeol said reminding me that I have to kill Myungsoo about it.

 

“That’s right! YOU! Can you stop all these rumors? I hate being called your ex when I’m not!!” I said to Myungsoo.

 

“You are really weird! First you were attacking Myungsoo, then Sungyeol and now back to Myungsoo? Which side are you on actually?” Dongwoo ask.

 

“I’m not on anyone’s side.” I said.

 

“Noona, I’m not a celebrity. What? Do you want me to do a press conference at the college?” Myung Soo asks.

 

“Just do something about it.” I said not really interested in his way of clearing up the rumors.

 

“Just make some new rumors and everything will be solved. You can use the school’s radio station or even the newspaper. It won’t be that hard.” Howon said. I look at Howon and smile, sometimes he is cleverer than me.

 

“Yeah, do that.” Hyo Ri woke up and Myung Soo ran to her to help her up.

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry that the girls’ think badly about you because of me.” Hyo Ri said.

 

“It’s ok. Just rest! Myung Soo should have taken good care of you!” I said blaming everything to Myung Soo.

 

“Noona!” For the first time ever, Myung Soo whines to me.

 

“Aish! What do you expect? Do you think I’ll blame my little sister? Oh and have you called Hyuna? I bet she felt the ding on her head when that happen.” I said to Myung Soo.

 

“She’s on her way.” Myung Soo said.