Just Because...

Nothing's Over

 

“With age, comes maturity”, Hyuna said and take her seat next to Dongwoo. They had been very close to each other these past few weeks. Everyone seems to know about Dongwoo’s feelings for Hyuna and truthfully Hyuna knows about it too. Hyuna was screaming in her heart when she accidentally hears about it when she was near Myungsoo and Howon’s door. She is just waiting to hear the word comes out from Dongwoo’s mouth.

 

“Do you like serious men? Mature guys?” Dongwoo asks. Hyuna smile and left the question unanswered.

 

“How do you measure someone’s maturity?” Dongwoo asks again.

 

“It depends. Some people might look mature to me but not to other people. For example, to me, Hye Mi unnie is very matured, but she doesn’t look matured to you, right? Sungyeol make her childish, and I find her childish side as a very cute side of her.” Hyuna said truthfully. Hye Mi had always been the one who tried her hardest in protecting her family, at times she forgot that she’s still young and need to enjoy her life.

 

Hyuna then remember back, Hye Mi had a boyfriend before and his boyfriend was very sweet. They broke up because both of them decide that it’s not the right time for them to be in a relationship and the feelings just wasn’t right. Both of them became a couple because they were curious about what it feels to be in a romantic relationship. One thing that Hyuna is sure is that Hye Mi always wants a relationship that looks like friends.

 

“Howon always told me that you admire your sister a lot.” Dongwoo said.

 

“Who won’t? My sister plays the role of a mother in the house. She’s stubborn so she does what she wants. Our parents never let her study creative writing because to them being a writer is not a promising career but because she wants to do it, she just do it and she told our parents that she’ll show them that she will succeed as a successful writer one day.” Hyuna said still admiring her sister.

 

“You’re not that bad as well. You do what you want to do.” Dongwoo said.

 

“Well, that’s because I’m the youngest. Obviously the oldest have to pave the way for us, so our parents put high hopes on Hye Mi unnie, especially because she’s the cleverest in our family.” Hyuna said.

 

“Hyuna, are you going to wait for Myungsoo and Hyori or join Sungyeol and Hye Mi having fun outside?” Dongwoo asks after receiving a text message from Sungyeol. Hyuna smiled happily and follow Dongwoo to meet up with Sungyeol and Hye Mi.

 

====================================/

 

“Are you dating each other? You meet Sungyeol more than you meet Woohyun.” Hyuna asks when she met Sungyeol and Hye Mi at the ice cream shop.

 

“WHO? US? DATING? WHAT?” Both Sungyeol and Hye Mi said those words at the same time startling Dongwoo and Hyuna.

 

“So what kind of fun are we up to?” Dongwoo asks.

 

“Nothing, just shopping or playing at the arcade.” Hye Mi said.

 

“Shopping? You’re surely influenced by Sungyeol!” Dongwoo said as he knows Hye Mi don’t like shopping.

 

“Are you two dating each other? You meet more than Myungsoo and Hyo Ri meets each other.” Sungyeol asks turning the table around.

 

“That’s a total lie oppa! Myungsoo and Hyori lives with each other, there’s no way for us to meet more than they do.” Hyuna said.

 

“You’re not denying!! Hahaha!” Sungyeol and Hye Mi laugh together knowing that they’d trap both Dongwoo and Hyuna in their trick.

 

“This is weird! I’m going to tell Woo Hyun oppa everything!!” Hyuna said.

 

“Why tell him? WHY??” Sungyeol suddenly burst out asking Hyuna.

 

“Because our family agrees no one suits Hye Mi unnie better than Woohyun oppa!” Hyuna said surprised of Sungyeol sudden attack on her.

 

“What are you trying to do to my sister? Babo!” Hye Mi said pulling Sungyeol away from Hyuna. Hye Mi scolds Sungyeol for being childish to Hyuna. Hyuna pout her face trying to win her sister over Sungyeol.

 

“Why are you even mad choding?” Dongwoo asks.

 

“Just because…” Sungyeol said and keep on walking, not really bothering to answer his question.