Hyori and Myungsoo date

Nothing's Over

 

While Hyori was still eating with the others, Myungsoo suddenly whispered something to her, making her smile brightly. The Infinite clique, Hyuna and Changmin look at them suspiciously and then make a vomiting act as if they’re too cheesy in front of them.

 

“What? It’s not like we’re kissing each other in front of you.” Myungsoo said defending the both of them when he sees the blushed Hyori besides him.

 

“You’re being all cheesy in front of us, all of us are singles, and what kind of reaction were you expecting from us?” Changmin ask while still smiling the whole time having their lunch.

 

“Anyway noona, we’re going to have a date, so we’ll head off first.” Myungsoo said pulling Hyori and run. Hyori was kind of shock when he did that because she didn’t expect him to kind of put an act of eloping together.

 

“What about me? Hyori was supposed to go home with me.” Hyuna said pouting. She is the rough one among them but she is cute too sometimes.

 

“Stay here and wait for us, ok? We only have one more class left.” Hye Mi said and leave with Sungyeol as they are attending the same class together. They fight sometimes but they work together too.

 

=====================================/

 

“So where are you going to bring me to?” Hyori ask while chewing the bread Myungsoo gave her out of guilt for pulling her with him when she was still eating.

 

“Why is it so hard for you to call me oppa?” Myungsoo asks Hyori.

 

“Because we’re the same age.” Hyori said smiling happily while eating the bread.

 

“Sometimes Hyuna calls me oppa. And she’s 4 minutes older than you.” Myungsoo said to Hyori.

 

“Do you want me to call you ‘oppa’ or ‘jagiya’ or ‘baby’?” Hyori said teasing Myungsoo. Myungsoo stop walking and think for a while. Hyori on the other hand keep on walking, she’s way too happy with the bread in her hands.

 

“Let’s call each other ‘baby’. Let’s do that!” Myungsoo run to catch up with Hyori. At school, people think that Hyori would be the one who’s always clingy over Myungsoo but actually because Hyori somehow have similar personality with Hye Mi, that is not clingy and basically not controlling at all, Myungsoo is the clingy one.

 

“Oppa!” Hyori links her hand with Myungsoo hands and call him ‘oppa’. She cringe when she heard Myungsoo’s wish to use ‘baby’ as their nickname. It’s not something that she wants to use. It’s kind of weird for her even though she actually want to do that sometimes. It’s written as one of the things she wants to do once she has a boyfriend, to have a special nickname for each other. She really wants it but she’s shy to do it.

 

“You actually want it, right? You want to call me baby, right? That’s why you were blushing like a red tomato when I mention it, right?” The quiet and shy image of Myungsoo is totally gone when he’s with Hyori. He knows Hyori too much to know the signal coming from her movement.

 

“Oppa, let’s eat ice cream.” Hyori is still blushing when she drag the smiling Myungsoo to an ice cream shop.Another signal from Hyori, she’ll eat ice cream when she feel embarrassed. Myungsoo keep on teasing Hyori while Hyori try hard to ignore him.

 

Both Hyori and Myungsoo went on their date without realizing that two people were following them from the beginning. They keep on following Myungsoo and Hyori while trying hard to be quiet and not argue with each other.