Him

Nothing's Over

 

[Hye Mi’s P.O.V]

 

After my class ended, I went to Sungyeol’s house because I didn’t see him in school at all today. When I arrived, the twins welcome me warmly and I went to the kitchen watching them cooking something. I smile at them and went straight to Sungyeol’s room.

 

Sungyeol is sleeping calmly on his room. The twins told me that he always wakes up early, so I don’t know why he’s still sleeping right now. I then take a sit next to his bed and start talking. I told him that I’m sorry for how I treated him yesterday and that I was at fault for making him worried again.

 

“You know, sometimes I wonder, between both of us, who have the pitiful life? Is it me who has the irresponsible parents or you who lost your dad together with your mom despite him still being alive? Yesterday Howon told me everything, every single thing that happens to my parents and things that happen to me.” I keep on speaking because he knows Sungyeol is pretending to be sleeping as he is right now holding my hands tightly. His hands makes me feel safe and protected and my tears didn’t fall as I speak of it.

 

“Both Howon and me had been the parents in the family, we protected them because we love them so much. I did it without realizing my parents mistake but Howon did it because he need to protect all of us from getting hurt from them. And then I wonder again, who is more lucky, Hye Mi who’s doing it without knowing anything or Howon who does it because he knows everything?” I said again.

 

“But I love Howon, I really love him for protecting me. I didn’t even know he had been protecting me all these while from the biggest scar I can ever receive that by the time he told me everything, I’m not that hurt.” I said to Sungyeol. Sungyeol then get out of his bed and hug me tightly. He wasn’t asleep I guess judging by how smart he’s dressed right now. He smells good too. Oh God, why am I smelling him?

 

“I miss you!” He said the simple word and hug me even tighter. I hug him back and smile as he said those words. I miss him as well.

 

“I love you!” He let go of the hug when he said those words and look right into my eyes. I look at him blushingly and he kissed me. I close my eyes as we kissed, I even ignore the twins who I saw standing at the door.

 

“I’m gonna meet Sunhee tomorrow. Howon told me that I should be brave and meet her and settle everything. Let the past really be in the past. I don’t want you to keep on worrying about myself and I don’t want Woohyun to look at me feeling sorry for myself anymore.” I said to Sungyeol.

 

“Do you want me to be there with you?” He asks.

 

“No. As much as I need someone with me, I feel that she’s doing all of this because of the people besides me.” I said and hold his hand expressing my grateful towards what he’s doing.

 

“Ok Honor [YoungKwang], you can come in now.” I said to Youngmin and Kwangmin.

 

“YoungKwang coming in now” The boys laugh when they see how shock Sungyeol looked. He is too surprised when he know that the twins saw him kissing her.

 

“When did you get here?” Sungyeol asks surprised.

 

“When you were hugging? So we saw you kissing. But noona saw us too!” Youngmin said.

 

“Yea I saw them.” I said defending them, I don’t want them to get into trouble because of me. If only they are the same age with my twin sisters, I would let them marry each other and I can see these cute face every day. But Hyori is engaged for life already with that Kim Myungsoo.

 

“Just because ‘this’ noona is defending you, doesn’t mean you won’t get punish later. Why are you here?” He said to them. They just laugh at his words.

 

“We brought our lovely hyung who seems like he’s going to die because he doesn’t meet Hye Mi noona for a day some food we cook.” Kwangmin said putting the tray of food on the table besides the bed.

 

“Ah was he like this because of me? Aww how sweet!” I said and ruffle his hair.

 

“YAH!” He scream at the three of us.

 

“Do not gang up on me!” He said again.

 

“I love you!” I said to Sungyeol and kiss him on the lips right in front of the boys again. He didn’t reject it and even intend on deepen the kiss in front of the twins before I push him.

 

“Not in front of them!” I said and knock him on his head.

 

“You started it!” He said childishly.

 

“Oh… OUR EYES!!!” Youngmin drag Kwangmin out of the room and leave me and Sungyeol alone in the room.

 

“So, let’s continue where we left.” He said dragging me on his bed. I push him very hard and leave the room, actually leave the house. He’s such a ert. 

==============================================================

This is a surprise chapter for you guys who totally love Sungyeol/HyeMi couple. hehehe

After this chapter, there are 2 more chapters, once again, AN ADVANCE THANK YOU TO FLORRIE AND LEEPEPPERS FOR COMMENTING :P