What Happened?

Nothing's Over

 

Hye Mi enters the school and the first person she saw was Sun Hee, as the rumors about Hye Mi wanting to kick her off had been spread around. Sun Hee look pissed off but still try to control herself from kicking Hye Mi instead. Hye Mi smile to Sun Hee and told her to meet her at the back of the school’s building in ten minutes. She don’t want the whole school to know everything that happen between them.

 

Hye Mi walks right to the back of the building leaving everyone who she came to school with dumbfounded by her sudden disappearance. Hyuna who said she wants to beat Sun Hee up if she beat Hye Mi also didn’t realize her sudden disappearance because she was busy with Dongwoo. They were busy rapping with each other, having their own rap battle, because Hyuna said Howon always wants to have a rap battle only with Hye Mi.

 

“Good luck Hye Mi unnie, wherever you are!!” Hyori scream to the air as she really couldn’t spot Hye Mi.

 

“Yeah, good luck noona!” Myungsoo said following Hyori’s action.

 

Sungyeol who guessed correctly the place where Hye Mi choose for the meeting stay quietly hidden in a corner, scared of what will happen. To Sungyeol, Hye Mi is really clever when she choose how to meet Sun Hee. She was the one who spread the rumor by asking Jin Hee to spread the rumor about Hye Mi wanting to kick beat Sun Hee up if she don’t appear in front of her.

 

After five minutes, Sun Hee arrived alone. Hye Mi smile when she sees Sun Hee. Seeing her up-close like this, she still look like the young Sun Hee who she hasn’t met for five years. Sun Hee really look like Minhyuk that it feels like Minhyuk is close to her when she looks at Sun Hee right now.

 

“Lee Sun Hee had always been a good girl, ever since she was young, the innocent and sweet girl everyone loves. I just want to know, why do you spread out the hurtful rumors?” Hye Mi asks smiling to Sun Hee.

 

“I spread the rumors about you because I don’t find it fair. It’s not fair how you can live happily when I’m not.” Sun Hee said. Hye Mi is surprised seeing how calm Sun Hee answers her. She’s not even screaming or scolding her. She just sat down next to where Hye Mi stand and Hye Mi sit down next to her.

 

“What do you mean?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“It’s not fair how you can live happily with all the people around you while I still grieve for the lost of my brother, Min Hyuk. You should be grieving on his lost as well.” Sun Hee said.

 

“I move on, but that doesn’t mean I forgot him. I always remember about Minhyuk. Minhyuk is always on my mind, he is the only person who brings me peace. But it’s all in the past Sun Hee, it was Min Hyuk who keep on telling me to move on and let him go.” Hye Mi said.

 

“I know. I stopped spreading rumors about you after I read your minihompy about Minhyuk oppa. What I didn’t know was people will never stop talking and making up new rumors once someone is famous for rumors as well. I never intended on hurting you, unnie. I always looked up to you. You know that!” Sun Hee said while looking up to the sky. Hye Mi remember how Sun Hee always like being with Hye Mi. When Hye Mi and Min Hyuk hang out, Sun Hee always play with Min Hyuk instead of her own brother.

 

“I only said the truth unnie. I only said how Hyori and Myungsoo is engaged to each other and they are siblings. I forgot to include the part about Myungsoo not being the biological brother. Just with those words people start spreading rumor about you and your family. I was wrong.” Sun Hee said. People won’t believe Sun Hee but Hye Mi does. Sun Hee and Hye Mi relationship was more than what people see, they were like siblings, really close because Sun Hee never havea sister, and believing that Hye Mi is going to be her sister once her brother marries her, they become really close.

 

“I just simply want to hear the explanation from your mouth. I like you too Sun Hee. You’re still the innocent girl your brother thought you to be. Your parents had raised you up well. Sun Hee, I’m not mad at you, so thank you for telling me the truth. I miss your brother, always missing him.” Hye Mi said and hugs Sun Hee.

 

“I miss him too…” Sun Hee broke into tears while her eyes still staring up the sky.

 

“Min Hyuk oppa left a letter to me. He said whenever I miss him or whenever I think of him, I need to look up at the sky because he’s always up there. Even though I can’t see him, that doesn’t mean he can’t see me. I’m 18 now unnie, I don’t believe what oppa said but sometimes we need those kind of things to feel safe. I don’t have any brother anymore, but when I look at the sky, praying to the sky, to God, and to my brother hoping that they’ll protect me, I feel safe.” Sun Hee said and wipe off her tears.

 

“Sun Hee, make up doesn’t make people pretty, so stop putting too much paint on your face. You’re pretty as you are.” Hye Mi said remembering how Minhyuk always say that he’s scared that his sister will grow up to be someone who will wears heavy makeup.

 

“My brother said that too in the letter. I don’t know unnie, it feels like Minhyuk oppa know he’s leaving, that’s why he wrote something to me.” Sun Hee said.

 

“Maybe he wrote it because he loves you.” Hye Mi said. She smiles knowing that whatever that is in past will now remain in the past. She still remembers Min Hyuk, never once forgotten about him, but he’s a past that need to be left behind so that she can move on. Moving on doesn’t mean she forgot him. Minhyuk left, but he leaves part of him in Sun Hee. Hye Mi can still what she hoped Sun Hee to grow up to be turn out real. The worries Min Hyuk has for his younger sister, all of it never happen. Min Hyuk, the over-protective brother can be in peace knowing how his sister turns out to be an even greater person that he hoped for.

===================================================================

Next chapter is the last chapter. Thank you so much for reading the fan fiction guys!!

Thank you for commenting, thank you for subscribing as well!!