The House

Nothing's Over

 

In the evening, I had my last class, and it’s the same class with Sungyeol. I didn’t saw him the whole day today. I took the seat next to him and he looks different today, he looks tired. I wonder why is he looking like this. Lee Sungyeol is never tired, he’s always so hyper and so jumpy.

 

Sungyeol didn’t talk at all until the class ended. He waited for me to pack my things and we walk out of the class together to the cafeteria. Everyone was there, Jin was serious about doing this club thingy. I’m not sure if he said my name or not though. Even though Sungyeol was tired, he keep on waiting for me, being the nicest boy I ever know of today, very gentleman and very soft. I can’t even get mad at him or interrogate him about the rumor.

 

After a while, Sungyeol start talking, but he didn’t talk to the whole group, instead he only talk to me. Seeing him so tired and lifeless, I can’t help but to have my ears only on him. My eyes are only on him as well, I feel like if I’m not looking out for him, he’ll pass out anytime soon. He told me that he drive to school today. Thinking back, he never told me anything about his life in Seoul, I mean he talked about how he lives in China but he didn’t say who he lives with and where he live at in Seoul.

 

“Do you live alone?” I ask the pale Sungyeol.

 

“Well, practically no, because I still have maids and butler in my house taking care of the house for my dad.” Sungyeol said. Doesn’t that mean he lives alone? Automatically, my hand went to his forehead and I can feel his head burning.

 

“Gosh you’re unbelievable!” I ask him for his car keys and excuse ourselves to his car. I’m going to take him back to his house and let him rest. Why did he come to school if he’s this sick anyway? And what is his maid doing? Can’t they see he is this sick?

 

“You need to tell me where your house is.” I said to Sungyeol. Sungyeol give me the directions to his house and my jaw dropped the moment the gate open. The house is really big, I feel like crying knowing that it’s not even a home, but only house fills with people working for his father instead of accompanying him.

 

After parking his car at the main entrance, wow I’m saying as if it’s a shopping mall but I park his car right in front of the big door. I carry him on my shoulder and the butler helps and take him to his room. The house is too big, I feel like asking my brothers to live with him and accompany him.

 

“Sungyeol, I want you to obey my order for today. Go and take a bath, I’ll cook you some food.” I said to Sungyeol and he nods his head smiling to me. He is really sweet when he’s not opening his mouth to fight with me, or fight with Woohyun.

 

When I went down to the kitchen, the maids are whispering, I bet they’re thinking that I’m his girlfriend. How can he live in this house, people are whispering too in here? Some of the maids are very young too, can’t they just be his friends? I have the sudden feeling that they need to be trained if they keep on whispering to each other like this, and spreading rumors.

 

“So… I’m going to cook something for Sungyeol, who’s lying up there sick because NO ONE in this house actually knows that he is sick. It would be helpful if you all can just stay quiet for a while when I’m cooking for him. I’m a bit phobia with people whispering among each other.” I said nicely even though I really emphasize on the ‘no one’ part. The maids obey my word and I start making food for him.

 

After like two minutes preparing the ingredients needed for the food I’m making for Sungyeol, two boyss come to help me. They’re really young and I appreciate their help. They told me that their age, and they are very young, younger than my sisters. They are 94ers baby. The boys are twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin. Youngmin is older than Kwangmin, it’s easy to tell them apart because one have a longer face than the other. Their name actually means ‘honor’ in Korean.

 

“Sungyeol, here’s your food.” I brought the food up to his room. His room is so big, he even have his own television. The twins enter the room as well because I told them that I want to know more about their relationship with Sungyeol.

 

“Hyung, this noona said they want to know more about us. Let’s tell her after you finish eating.” The younger twins, Kwangmin said to Sungyeol. Sungyeol ignore them and keep on eating his food. He took his medicine as well and sit on his bed, asking me to take a seat next to him, I did as what he told me to. 

 

====================================================================

Sorry guys for inserting yet another new character.

but I love the twins so much. hehehe 

Enjoy!!

THANK YOU AGAIN Y'ALL!!