Unknown Guy

Nothing's Over

 

Jin Hee just stares at the pale Hye Mi walking through the corridors with Infinite clique around her, joking around and playing with each other. Jin Hee didn’t even realize about Ae Ri standing beside her. She keep on wishing in her heart that Hye Mi has a deadly disease and will leave the world soon. It’s alright for Infinite clique to lose a girl from the clique!

 

The Infinite clique walk past them, none of them even bother to look at Jin Hee even though she smiled at them but they smile to Ae Ri. Jin Hee who saw what happened suddenly slams the door to her locker and walk away leaving Ae Ri clueless behind her. Ae Ri run to catch up with Jin Hee.

 

“What’s up with you?” Ae Ri asks.

 

“Who are you? Why are they smiling to you?” Jin Hee screams to Ae Ri.

 

“I’m Ae Ri, your friend who is not obsessed over them and can be friend with them naturally. I’m sick of you Jin Hee, I really am!” Ae Ri said and walk away from Jin Hee. Ae Ri had try her hardest to keep on being friend with Jin Hee even with Jin Hee treating her like crap. She just can’t stand it when Jin Hee embarrassed her.

 

“Not like I have no friends besides you.” Jin Hee said and watch as Ae Ri walk away. Jin Hee too walk in the same direction and stop her step when she sees Chang Min approaching Ae Ri. Jin Hee clenched her fist when she sees Chang Min putting his hand on her shoulders. How the hell did Ae Ri suddenly become friends with all of the popular boy and girls in the school? It’s like Ae Ri is betraying her. The next spot for the popular girls belong to her, someone like Ae Ri shouldn’t take it away from her!!

 

“Jung Ae Ri!!” Jin Hee is burning from her head to toe. It’s not because what Chang Min did, it’s actually because all of Chang Min’s friend know her. She had known Ae Ri since school, and she knows nothing about Ae Ri knowing all of them! This must be because Ae Ri start knowing them after getting into here, thus betraying Jin Hee.

 

“You !” Jin Hee slap Ae Ri hard on the face. Chang Min was shocked to see what just happened and get in front of Ae Ri to protect Ae Ri.

 

“Hoe, what are you doing?” Jin Hee look to her right to see one of her senior who is from Japanese is holding to her hand tightly. Jin Hee was trying to figure out if the senior actually said ‘hoe’ that is rude for someone who she just met.

 

“Did you just call me a hoe? Who are you?” Jin Hee asks.

 

“I’m someone you wish you never met. Why did you do that to Ae Ri?” The Japanese guy asks again.

 

“Just stop it! Let’s just go. I might be just cutting her line to get close to you all. I wonder though Jin Hee, you really are ready to throw away your only friend in school just to be friends with popular guys and girls? I hope you’ll be able to fulfill your dream!” Ae Ri said and pull the Japanese guy with her.  Jin Hee watch as they walk away from her, and she can hear Ae Ri speak Japanese with all of them.

 

“Maybe just maybe, that’s why none of them ever want to be close to you. Because you’re too blind to see who is your own friend.” Jin Hee looks behind her to see the new member from Infinite clique, Sungyeol waving goodbye to her. When Jin Hee was going to wave back since he is still however one of the popular guy, Sungyeol’s friendly face turns evil.

 

Jin Hee walk to her class wondering what just happened? Why is that Infinite clique member knows Ae Ri and why is Ae Ri so close to the seniors? And she’s trying to figure out the name of the Japanese senior who obviously has left a mark on her hand and since the grip was too tight, it still hurts until now. It feels like if the senior can kill her by gripping her hand, she will be dead right now.

 

“Do you know what’s the name of the Japanese senior, who is also Changmin’s sunbaenim friend?” Jin Hee ask the person behind her.

 

“Akanishi Jin? I think he’s the only Japanese friends Changmin sunbaenim have. Why?” Her classmate asks.

 

“Ah I don’t know him. That’s all.” Jin Hee said.

 

“Wait, what? You don’t know him? You must be the only person in this school who don’t know him.” The girl who was sitting behind her suddenly move by her side. She then introduced herself as Sun Hee. Sun Hee told Jin Hee that Akanishi Jin is actually the most famous student in the school. It’s not only because he is handsome, but also because he is the first student who were brave enough to confront the professor in their school who is known for being strict about what is right and what is wrong.

 

“How old is he?” Jin Hee asks. It’s totally weird for her not to know the popular student in the college. She is like what Ae Ri said obsessed with popular students and for her not to know who Akanishi Jin is sounds impossible.

 

“He is the same age with Chang Min sunbaenim.” Sun Hee said. Jin Hee then stands up and leaves the class. This is too absurd. She just closed up her opportunity to gain back her reputation as the popular girl by appearing rude in front of Akanishi Jin. Why is it that she don’t know who he is? This is impossible. Jin Hee keep on walking, she wants to go home. She wants to know who is Ae Ri to Chang Min and his clique.

 

“! Watch your way!” Jin Hee bumps into someone and when she looks in front of her, it’s Akanishi Jin. Akanishi Jin smirks at her and corner her to a wall.

 

“What do you want?” Jin Hee asks.

 

“No, what do YOU want?” Jin walk away, leaving Jin Hee clueless. Just what the hell is wrong with her day today? Things keep on turning bad for her. She just know now that she hates Ae Ri for life! She hates Ae Ri more than she hates Hye Mi.