That Jerk

Nothing's Over

 

Myungsoo walk together with Sungyeol to the cafeteria to join the rest of the Infinite clique for their lunch with Hyori and Hyuna. After the incident with Changmin sunbaenim, Hyori and Hyuna becomes the famous twin everyone wants to be friends with. Changmin too decided to join them for lunch today. He was going to bring some friends together to make the lunch table become the most popular clique ever hang out with but things didn’t turn out as he plan as his friend suddenly had some plans. It’s still become a topic to talk about among the student as the famous Infinite clique is eating with the famous twins and with the famous hot guy, Changmin.

 

“Does he really have to be here?” Hye Mi asks when Sungyeol take a seat next to her.

 

“I told you I’m in the infinite clique. What’s with you being in here anyway? It was an all boy clique before I left to China!” Sungyeol said.

 

“Your lost then!” Hye Mi said.

 

“Both of them are so childish.” Sunggyu said can’t believe what he sees. The cool Hye Mi had never been this childish. It’s like she step down to Sungyeol’s level.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Changmin asks Hye Mi.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Hye Mi said and walk with Changmin to buy food for her lunch. She was blushing the whole time. It feels weird to have a childish fight with Sungyeol in front of Changmin.

 

“Why is she so childish?” Sungyeol ask eating the food on the table that is actually Myungsoo’s food.

 

“The childish one asking why the suddenly turn childish about why she is so childish? I think this is too funny.” Woohyun said defending his best friend. Sure Sungyeol is his best friend as well but he knows Hye Mi way longer than Sungyeol.

 

When Hye Mi returns to the table, he actually come up with another plate of food for Myungsoo as he saw how the lazy Sungyeol already ate his food. To avoid some ‘legendary fights’ to happen, she had take some food for Myungsoo. He knows Myungsoo taste as beside their mother, she was the one who had feeding the boy, who actually eats just anything that is put in front of him.

 

“Enjoy eating!” Changmin said patting Sungyeol’s back strongly making him choke on his food and everyone laughs at the sight of it.

 

Myungsoo and Hyori left the table early to have some date for just the two of them. Their class ended early and they went out together leaving Hyuna hanging out with Dongwoo as the others also decided to leave to go to the class while Hyuna actually have to wait for her brother and sister to go home. Dongwoo on the other hand just have nothing to do.

 

“They said you’re the strong and tough one?” Dongwoo asks as he is not familiar with the twins yet.

 

“They said it like that? So they say Hyori is the soft one and I’m the rough one?” Hyuna asks while laughing.

 

“If that offends you, I’m sorry.” Dongwoo panic with how Hyuna reacted to her question. She looks offended and he didn’t like the idea of offending someone the first time they met.

 

“No, I’m not offended. I’m actually kind of proud of it. I like being the rough one.” Hyuna said proudly.

 

“Have I introduce myself properly? I’m Jang Dongwoo.” Dongwoo said properly introducing himself.

 

“You don’t really have to introduce your name, Infinite is too popular for me not to know your name.” Hyuna said.

 

“Hey, instead of waiting for your sister here, let’s go to some arcade and play games there. What do you think?” Dongwoo asks.

 

“CALL!!” Hyuna said grabbing her bag and follow Dongwoo. Dongwoo text Howon about going out with Hyuna so that he won’t get worried about people kidnapping his lovely sister.

 

Hyuna and Dongwoo spend their times at archades with Hyuna beating Dongwoo at every single game they played. Dongwoo find Hyuna an interesting girl, she’s rough and soft at the same time. If only Howon knows how interesting Hyuna is in Dongwoo’s eyes, he’s sure Howon will eat him alive soon.

 

While playing, they didn’t notice the pair of eyes that had been watching them for a while now. She had followed them ever since they run out of the college to go to the archade. Her hearts burn in jealousy at the sight in front of her. She was the one who stupidly make the twins become a popular people in the college by starting rumors about Hyori and Hyuna defending Hyori was truly something that makes people notice them. It was all her fault and she’s still can’t get anywhere near the Infinite clique while people had become closer to them.

=====================================================

Hyuna, how do you like this chapter?? hehehe

you love Dongwoo, right?