Men VS Women

Nothing's Over

 

I walk through the corridor alone, I’m actually screaming right now because finally I don’t have a class with Hyori and Hyuna. Don’t misunderstand me though, I love my twin girls so much!! I love them to death but when they’re together, I really do feel left out. Now I regret entering the college late. I actually want to beg Howon to extend a semester and start taking all of his classes with me.

 

“Alone?” I turn to my left to see the tall Sungyeol, but never taller than Changmin oppa walking next to me.

 

“Since I’m with you now, I guess I’m not alone anymore.” I said sarcastically.

 

“Hmm clever!!” Sungyeol said smiling.

 

“Where are you heading?” I ask Sungyeol, since he’s following me.

 

“Wherever you go, because we’re in the same class.” Sungyeol said.

 

“Wait, so you’re taking?” I ask expecting him to answer my question.

 

“I’m taking creative writing course, same with you.” Sungyeol said.

 

“How do you know I’m taking creative writing?” I ask.

 

“Well, when I ask Howon to show me the way to class, he told me to just follow you.” Sungyeol said. I think it would be better if I just keep quiet than keep on asking him question. Of all the courses he can take in this college, why creative writing? He’s the first member in Infinite clique that annoys me, A LOT!!

 

“Why are you interested in writing?” Sungyeol asks me.

 

“I think it’s actually normal for girls to write, but not so for boys.” I said honestly. I’m the one who’s supposed to ask him that question.

 

“Being ist is not something you should be proud of, don’t you think so?” Sungyeol said.

 

“I’m not being ist; I’m just stating what I see. Boys being ist are far much worse than girls. They said girls can’t do what boys can do, then do they think they can do what girls can do?” I said, actually stating the facts and not stating my opinion.

 

“Girls are not as strong as boys, that’s why they can’t do what boys can do.” Sungyeol said.

 

“You can see girls doing mechanical work, technical works and other work boys can do. Only people like you think that girls are too weak.” I said.

 

“You too see boys cooking, doing house chores, that means boys can do work that girls do too! It’s because what girls do are not as hard as what boys do.” Sungyeol said defending his theory of the weak and the strong ones.

 

“If you want to talk about weakness and strength. Girls can do what boys can do too, but I don’t think boys can do something that girls do that involves strength.” I said confidently.

 

“What is it that girl do that involves strength? Nothing!!” Sungyeol said.

 

“TRY GIVING BIRTH!!” I said and stomp my way to the class. He’s so annoying! I’d been dealing with ist people all my life and I really hate it when guys say that girls are weak. Who are they to say people who gave birth to them are weak? We give our life in giving birth to new soul and boys can never do that!

 

Boys who think weakly of girl are so stupid, it’s like they’re telling us that the mother who had gave birth to them, enduring all the pains carrying them in their stomach as weak? Try doing that, and you’ll know how stronger women are.

=================================================/

because Sungyeol is choding!

so he fights with people over stupid things. lol he's so cute!!