Better Than Before

Nothing's Over

 

I walk into the hall of whisper, mm I’m good at making up names. It should be hall of whisper as people can’t stop whispering. What’s up with them anyway? Can’t they talk normally? Ok, the last time I was in school, the rumors being spread around was about us being with each other. Eeww that is totally gross and anyone who think of that are seriously sick!

 

I also remember that the girl, Hee Jin become our friends. It’s good to see some bad girl turn nice because of us. This is the me after meeting Minhyuk. Minhyuk always makes me excited and confident and he makes me like this, so cheerful and happy. People will love me right when they see me, except in this school though because they don’t know me before Min Hyuk let.

 

Woohyun and Minhyuk were never friends but they are always in their nicest attitude whenever I’m in the same room with them. They do anything to make me happy. I’m not really that stupid, I know how Woohyun felt for me, but we decided to just remain friends. I guess when Minhyuk left, he was sad that I change drastically, but I think if I’m in his position, I can’t help but be a bit happier that at least now he have a chance with me.

 

Woohyun is not stupid either, he knows how I am, he knows that whatever way he use, if I told him my stand, I’ll stick to it. He just needs a really nice girl in his life to distract him from myself. He gets jealous of Sungyeol, maybe because it’s weird for him to see me accepting Sungyeol that easily. It’s not easy for someone to be my friend, I’m always too cautious with people. I don’t want to get hurt.

 

“Hi Hye Mi, I never got the chance to properly apologize for the rumors I made before. I’m truly sorry.” Hee Jin said to me.

 

“It’s ok Hee Jin, I forgive you because you’re our friend now. Besides the rumors was not as bad as what’s happening right now.” I said to Hee Jin and smile sweetly. I couldn’t find Ae Ri anywhere, when usually Ae Ri will be with her, instead it’s Jin who’s constantly following Hee Jin around.

 

“So tell me something before I start spreading rumors, are there anything going on with you and him?” I whisper to Hee Jin.

 

“Me and Jin? No way! He’s so annoying!” Hee Jin said but I can see her blushing at my question.

 

“Wow really? But you were blushing!” I said to Hee Jin.

 

“That’s the rumors spreading around. I can’t help but wonder if he likes me if the rumors keep on spreading. People said he likes me so much that he told his dad that he wants to marry me. I’ve been to his house before, that’s how the rumors spread.” Hee Jin said.

 

“You’ve been to his house?” I ask curiously.

 

“Well, everyone knows I live alone, so I went to his house one day after some burglars enter my house. After that he helped me move to a smaller apartment that is really close to his house and to the school.” Hee Jin told me. It’s weird really, one moment we hated each other for the attention we get but now we’re sharing secrets with each other.

 

“Wow you’re progressing really fast. He’s never this nice to any girl before, you’re really lucky that he is nice to you.” I said to Hee Jin.

 

“He is not NICE!” Hee Jin said totally objecting my words. Jin must be nice towards her but really annoying at the same time for her to say that even with him helping her moving out and everything.

 

We’re actually is at the cafeteria again. I really appreciate those that are not looking at us and choose to look at their books instead, it makes me feel normal but for those that are looking at us, give me a chance to poke their eyes. No, I was joking but really, stop looking at us.

 

“I think by this time, we should just request to the administration for a room for our club. The club for the popular people like us.” I said jokingly. Jin arrived at the table and look at me as if I’m some kind of a genius. I never called Jin ‘oppa’ before just because he’s not Korean. It’s not discrimination or racist, it’s just because he don’t like it too.

 

“Maybe we can just make it. I mean, let’s make a club, I don’t know what name or purpose or whatever it is. But we have geniuses in our group, just use their head for once. The minimum number of members is 10 and we have it all. We can get a room.” Jin said.

 

“I don’t know, I was joking. I’m not going to say anything, I’m not the one suggesting as well. If you want to suggest it to them, do not use my name!” I said to Jin.

 

“I’ll try!” Jin said and run out of the cafeteria leaving Hee Jin behind. Hee Jin look at him clueless, they were here together and they were supposed to leave together I supposed.

 

“Ignore that stupid boy. Anyway, I have something I’m curious about…” Hee Jin look at me with excitement in her eyes. I drink my water and look at her wondering what is it that she’s curious about.

 

“The new rumor, about you and Sungyeol, tell me about it!” Hee Jin said. Wait, what? I never heard of this yet, why didn’t anyone tell me about it? Is that why Woohyun had been acting really weird lately? 

 

=======================================================================

I lost a follower but I don't mind.

Maybe to some people my story is getting ridiculous, I think so too.

But thank you to those who still reads it and comments on it.

I appreciate you all so much!!