Lee Hye Mi

Nothing's Over

 

Jin Hee clicks on the diary post made by Lee Hyuna, the one she just found out to be Hye Mi’s sister. She couldn’t find Hye Mi’s or Hyori’s cyworld, so she just goes to Hyuna’s cyworld. She didn’t even notice that Hyuna had written about Hye Mi’s before. In fact, most of her posts are about her family.

 

“Why are you so interested about Hye Mi anyway?” One of Jin Hee’s friends, Ae Ri asks.

 

“Well, it’s because I never like her.” Jin Hee said.

 

“Why?” Ae Ri asks again.

 

“I just don’t. I don’t like her to be the only girl to ever hang out with the Infinite clique.” Jin Hee said. Jin Hee read the post made by Hyuna carefully to know more about her.

 

‘Since last night I talk about Howon oppa, I’ll talk about Hye Mi unnie today. Hye Mi unnie is 3 minutes younger than Howon oppa and she is 3% less weird than Howon oppa? Well, that’s what people say about her. She likes to do her own thing, but at the same time she cares for everyone around her with her most sincere heart. Her classmate always introduce her as ‘the girl who don’t like to go to school, but sleep in class once she does’.

 

‘Hye Mi unnie is also a very popular girl in our school, that is because she’s kind of like an ice princess? Totally different from Howon oppa who’s a dancing king. Besides that, Hye Mi unnie is also very popular because she’s friends with the legendary Shim Chang Min. I don’t really know about their relationship but they are really close.’

 

“I don’t understand Ae Ri, why is Hye Mi seems so special and important to everyone?” Jin Hee asks.

 

“Jin Hee, you can always stop your obsession to the Infinite clique. They are not even someone who’s obsessed with the fame they have, they don’t even care about it.” Ae Ri said feeling annoyed with Jin Hee’s obsession over that group.

 

“Ok, I’m sorry Ae Ri. Let’s go out now!” Jin Hee said feeling annoyed with Ae Ri’s remark about her being obsessed with the Infinite clique. She never had a friend who goes against her word. Ae Ri is the first one, and she doesn’t like it at all. When she was in high school, everyone just do whatever she says, no question asks. It’s the power of money and fame. She has a father that could buy her just anything in the world, even her friends. But college life is different, she has no one who would do anything for her. Instead, she’s stuck with Ae Ri. That is why she doesn’t understand why someone like Hye Mi who has no money or power can get all the attention she has.

 

Before Hye Mi enters their college, no girls ever hang out with the Infinite clique but after Hye Mi enters, she starts hanging out with them. Even though she knows why Hye Mi hangs out with them but she still finds it annoying. Hyuna and Hyori is their sibling as well but they never hang out with the Infinite clique. Jin Hee want the fame she has in high school back, she plans on joining the Infinite clique but Hye Mi  beats her to it. Making it worse, Changmin sunbaenim who she had a crush on also seems to be friend with Hye Mi. Hye Mi seems to just have everyone’s attention, from the popular guy to the guy she likes. It’s like Hye Mi is a hidden enemy of her.

 

Lee Hye Mi, what is so special about her? She is not as pretty as Jin Hee is, and she is nowhere as rich as her. What does she have that Jin Hee doesn’t have? Jin Hee looks as Ae Ri walk in front of her. No one can lead her way, so Jin Hee quicken her pace and get in front of Ae Ri. Ae Ri just shook her head knowing how highly her friend think of herself. She likes being Jin Hee’s friend because despite her snobbish attitude, there are times when she’s funny and sweet but Ae Ri can hardly see that in Jin Hee anymore ever since Hye Mi enter college.

 

Ae Ri run so that she can walk besides Jin Hee. Jin Hee, she’s an only daughter in her family, she has money, she has big houses, cars and almost everything someone can dream of, but she don’t have something a happy person have, that is family and friends. Ae Ri wants to share her love with Jin Hee but she don’t know why because Jin Hee never opens up herself. Her parents, or maybe her dad since her mom died giving birth to her. Her dad is never home, he said the house she’s living in right now belongs to her and her dad lives somewhere else. That is why Ae Ri lives with her, so that she won’t be lonely.

 

Ae Ri might not have all the thing Jin Hee have, but she actually feels really happy with just what she have. She has her family who loves her dearly and always protects her. If Jin Hee can’t feel the warm of a family, Ae Ri wants to share it with her. Instead of eating outside, sometimes she cooks for Jin Hee. She wants to bring Jin Hee to her house, to know what a family really is, but she’s afraid that Jin Hee won’t feel comfortable in her house.

 

====================================================================

So which character you like so far?