She [A short chapter]

Nothing's Over

 

This is a really short chapter that tells you about Hye Mi's thoughts.
She might seems happy all the time, really strong, but she is actually weak but pretend to be strong. 
A rumors won't destroy someone, but it weakens them =)

Do comment. 

=======================================================================

Whispers and whispers are heard around her, glaring eyes is staring at her and ears that are listening to all her words. She keeps on walking, trying to ignore the whispers or the eyes that are opening wide to watch each of her moves. She had always been the strong one in the family, but watching how she is unable to protect her family pride makes her weak, but never makes her cry. She lost her sleeps, lost her appetite and even loses her mind thinking about how to get back her family dignity. The world is spinning around her and suddenly everything turns quiet, black and peaceful. That is the moment she enjoy the most, peaceful, the thing she needed the most at this time.

 

She feels herself falling through the air, being catch by a hand, but still, she can’t open her eyes. She feels her feet being lifted from the ground, her body being carried by someone, and still she won’t open her eyes. She feels that it is the most peaceful times she ever felt in her whole life, and she wants to stay that way. She stays that way just as long as she can, but was force to open her eyes by more whispers, louder than she ever hears before. Just when she open her eyes, she screams loudly, unable to cope with the whispering around, closing her ears with her two small hands and trying hard to close back her eyes, wanting to go back to the peaceful state she was in just now.

 

She was screaming so loudly that everyone around her turns quiet, avoiding her, but only a few pairs of hand comes to her and hugs her, a few pairs of hand trying to calm her down and feels the pain with her. She forgot, she forgot that there are people out there having the same kind of feelings she is having at the moment. She really thought that she is the only person who can understand the pain she is feeling. She really forgot, she has her family who is going through the same thing as what she is feeling right now.

 

She hugs the person who is hugging her right now, the only man she has ever hugged in her whole life excluding her own father. She holds back the hand that is holding her, the hand that she always holds when she is falling down. She appreciates the hands that is rubbing her back trying to calm her down, the action which she always does to the two person she dears the most in her life. Her family and her best friend is here with her, protecting her from any kind of pain she is feeling right now, she shouldn’t be afraid.

 

She open her eyes, realizing that she is hugging the man who is being accused of having an relationship with, her own twin brother, holding the hands of the one being accused as her boyfriend who is actually her best friend, and with her twin sisters who is rubbing her back, trying hard to calm her down. When she looks ahead, she sees the two man who can’t get closer to her as the whole bed is already occupied with people caring for her. The two man just smiles at her, telling her that they are there for her, the two man, the one who is also her brother and the man who she just knows, that have treated her as nice as her best friend does.

 

“We are here for you”, one comment from the man she just knows for 2 months make her feels loved. She’s not alone, she shouldn’t feel that way. She has friends around her, families with her, that is always and forever supporting her.