In My Dream

Nothing's Over

 

Two weeks, that was the maximum time for Hee Jin to take before she decides to join the famous table, because that’s the only place she can go before she burst out, enrage at all the rumors surrounding her. First it was because of the lesbian rumors, next she is said to be bi with Jin. Jin is not even bothered with rumors; he said he lived with it.

 

He doesn’t care with it, he’s used to it. He might understand that theory, but he knows that others won’t. Jin, Changmin, Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu don’t care about it, but they care about their beloved juniors. They can overlook the rumors about themselves, it’s nothing big but the Infinite clique is involves with an rumors, it’s more about their family pride and honor. They can overlook it, but it’s about family. No one in this world would ever want to see their family get hurts.

 

“How is Hye Mi?” Jin asks Howon who is eating his food. Howon is still trying to ignore whatever rumors going around. Right now, people are even talking about their parents. It would hurt Hye Mi even more if she find out that her parents is being involved in it.

 

“Hye Mi is still in the hospital. The doc said she is still under too much pressured, that’s why she keeps on sleeping, and she’s not even eating.” Howon said.

 

“Y’all take good care of her, kay? We’ll take care of the things here. We have a pretty good stalker in our group now, so we will have this over pretty soon.” Changmin said praising Hee Jin, not that she actually appreciate the title as the stalker in the group. Ae Ri also has come clean to Hee Jin about who Chang Min is to them. It is still a secret to the whole school, but the group knows about it though, even Hee Jin. Hee Jin wasn’t even mad when she found out.

 

“Oppa, thanks!” Hyori and Hyuna said and walk out of the cafeteria. Everyone is really worried about Hye Mi. Hye Mi cares a lot about her family, that’s why she hates the rumor; she’s worried and scared about it. She doesn’t want her parents to get calls from the school about the rumors of them being , hurting their parents’ feelings. All these while, Changmin who is good at hacking, have change the phone number data on their school records and connect it to Jaejoong’s phone instead. The one who had been going to school instead of their parents are actually Jaejoong’s parents who are really kind enough to help them in these things.

 

“Where’s Woohyun and Sungyeol?” Junsu asks the infinite clique member.

 

“Ah today is their turn to take care of Hye Mi. Woohyun is going to cook delicious food for her, he knows what she likes to eat anyway.” Sungjong said. It’s a weird combo actually. Woohyun just won’t let Sungyeol be alone with Hye Mi and the same goes to Sungyeol. That’s why they decided to let both of them take care of Hye Mi together.

 

One by one, the people from the table leave to go to their class or go home. Some of them are going to the hospital to visit Hye Mi. The doctor did say that Hye Mi is actually fine but she just overworks herself and is under a lot of pressure, so they don’t have to worry at all. They don’t have any other choice but to be worry though, it’s the first time in their life seeing Hye Mi this weak.

 

======================================/

 

[Hye Mi’s P.O.V]

 

I open my eyes realizing that I’m in a garden lying on someone’s lap. I rub my eyes, the habit I have when I wake up. I look at the person I’m lying on and he just smiles at me sweetly. It’s peaceful to be here with him. He is my hair, I remember it clearly, he always said that he likes my hair a lot, he likes everything about my hair.

 

“How are you feeling?” He asks me. I smile at him and refuse to answer his question, as I want to hear he repeat the question, correctly, I want to hear his voice.

 

“How are you feeling?” He asks again. It would be nice if he can repeat it another time but he always tells me he don’t like repeating things for the third time. I never did things that he hates.

 

“I feel peaceful here, where are we?” I answered him.

 

“Being together feels good, right? I miss you a lot.” He said to me. I sit up and stare at his face, his eyes are a bit teary.

 

“I miss you too, a lot. Where are we?” I ask him.

 

“We’re in your dreams.” I look at him surprised. There’s no way I’m in my dream, he is in front of me, he is real.

 

“Thank you for dreaming of me once again, but you know this is not right, right?” He asks me smiling again.

 

“What is not right? Dreaming of you? Yes, it is not right! You should be with me in the reality world, the real world, not here in my dreams.” I said to him almost crying. Besides my family, he is the person I can ever cry to.

 

“No, being here, trying to be in your dreams all the time and never go back to the real world, it is not right. Just because the real world is not as pretty as it seems now, doesn’t mean your dream is pretty.” He said to me.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Hye Mi, I won’t always be here even though I want to. You were a strong girl, didn’t even shed a tears at my funeral. You are not this weak, you shouldn’t cry alone as well. I know you cried alone in your room after my funeral, I don’t want this to happen again. You shouldn’t be pressuring yourself alone when you have a lot of people around you to help and love you.” He said.

 

“But you are not there with me.”

 

“You shouldn’t be that way. You still have your family, you can cry to them. Instead of worrying them, you should share with them. Cry with them.” He said and hug me tightly.

 

“But you are not…”

 

“I know I am not there with you. Instead of me, you still have your family. You know it clearly that your family love you more than I loved you. I am always besides you, just believe that. Lee Hye Mi, go back to your real world and live your life. Don’t come back here that often, you will realize how ugly this place is. I won’t be here all the time too.” He told me.

 

“You miss me?” I ask him.

 

“I miss the cheerful, strong and funny Lee Hye Mi. I haven’t seen her for more than a week.”

 

“I actually miss myself as well. I want to see you again, but not in this condition. I should have do the things I promised you. Thank you Min Hyuk, I’ll be going now.” I tell Min Hyuk and wave goodbye to him. When he left, I promised him that I will live my life as if nothing happened. I promised Min Hyuk that I will live my life just like when he was still alive.

 

I open my eyes seeing Woohyun and Sungyeol in front of me. They smiled at me but Sungyeol look clueless. Sungyeol reminds me a lot to Min Hyuk, and I’m not really sure why. Woohyun came to me and hand me a glass of water, the thing that I need the most. I look besides Woohyun, Hyori and Hyuna is there. I smiled at them assuring them that I am back, Lee Hye Mi is back.

 

“Unnie, we heard you called Min Hyuk’s oppa name just now.” Hyori said.

 

“I saw him in my dream. That’s why I’m back.” I told Hyori and hug her tightly.

 

“It’s always him who gives you the strength you need.” Hyuna said hugging both Hyori and me. Woohyun is besides me, he looks a bit sad when he hears Minhyuk’s name. I can’t blame him, he always tell me that he don’t really like me keep on mentioning Min Hyuk’s name. Min Hyuk has left, I should live my life on my own, not depend on him.

 

“Thank you.” I said to Woohyun and hold his hand to express how thankful I am to him.