I'm Back!!

Nothing's Over

 

Min Hyuk was my first boyfriend, my first love and my true friend. We were involved in an accident together when we were 15. It was a big accident, both of us were admitted to the hospital together. I didn’t meet him after the accident, but I went to his funeral without knowing anything. I forgot what happened; I only remember what happened after his funeral, when I was at home. That night after crying too much, I saw him again in my dream. People say that we only dream of the things we want to see. I guess I want to see him, but as it was today, it looks real. It’s not the kind of dialogue I want to have with him, it feels like he is really talking to me. Dream is always like that, right? It’s always look real.

 

I close my cyworld after updating my diary. Surely, Nam Woohyun will be reading my diary update but I need to say what I wanted to say. Woohyun needs to know that even after Minhyuk died, I still gain support and strength from him.

 

I went downstairs seeing Woohyun holding his Galaxy S and from the look of it, he just read my update. He looked at me and smiled. I want all of this to stop, I know I was weak a few weeks ago but I’m not anymore, they need to stop looking at me with those guilt in their eyes and I want them to stop being sympathetic to me. I am a strong girl, they need to remember that!

 

“Maybe because we’re twins, I feel like punching those faces who looks apologetic towards you.” Howon said to me showing his fist. Nah, we never had this whatever telepathic feeling even though we’re twins. He just understands how I feel. He knows how I feel just by my face expression.

 

“Punch who?” Myungsoo asks with a bowl of ice cream in his hand.

 

“And just where are you going to take that ice cream to?” I asks and my nagging starts. Myungsoo had his head down and I actually can see him smiling, maybe relieved that his noona is back.

 

“Hyori said she’s craving for ice cream. She’s having period pain right now. I never dealt with this kind of thing, usually you’ll be the one helping her, so I’m doing my best to help her. Hyuna is busy with Dongwoo.” Myungsoo said begin to report things to me.

 

“Oppa, call Hyuna now, and you Myungsoo, go and bring Hyori down!” I said to both of them and they obey me and from the look of it I can see Woohyun turning cheerful even after reading my diary update.

 

Hyori came down and I can see that she’s in a lot of pain but I always told her not to pamper herself even if it’s painful because then you’ll feel even more painful. I am a girl as well, of course I understand how bad the pain is. However what makes me mad is the fact that Hyuna and Hyori are twins. Even though they don’t get the period pains on the same day, they get it with a one day interval. If Hyori can take care of Hyuna when she was having a period pain, why is Hyuna going out with Dongwoo when Hyori is having her period pain??

 

After Hyori came down, she smiled at me, I know what it means, she’s glad Lee Hye Mi is back. Yes, Lee Hye Mi is back, and they should know how I run this place, I nag and scold people when they need it. Howon oppa gave the phone to me and right when I say ‘hello’ to Hyuna, I see Sungyeol entering my house. I ignore him and walk to the kitchen so that I can talk to Hyuna.

 

“Hello unnie!”

 

“Where are you right now?” I ask angrily.

 

“I’m with Dongwoo at his dance studio.” Hyuna said.

 

“You’re not going to pretend that you don’t know what’s happening at home right now! I know you know, and I want you to come back home right now. You can date the whole day long with Dongwoo on some other time but not today!” I said to Hyuna.

 

“Unnie, you’re back?” She asks.

 

“Yes I’m back, so come home now before I dragged you home!” I said to Hyuna. I can hear Hyuna screaming happily on the phone and she end the phone call indicating that she’s coming back home.

 

[After 10 minutes]

 

“UNNIE!!!” Hyuna hugged me tightly right when she enter the house. I push her away from me and point my finger towards Hyori who have her head on the dining table, trying to rest. I just made her some porridge.

 

“Hyori, I’m sorry but I forgot!!” Hyuna said and pat Hyori on the head.

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry but I really forgot. I will take care of Hyori now”, Hyuna then walk towards Myungsoo and ask his help to carry Hyori back to the room.

 

“I’m really happy you’re back to normal!” Suddenly Sungyeol hugged me and seriously it can’t get any painful than this. He is hugging me too tightly and Woohyun is trying so hard to make him let go of the hug. He’s dragging me all the way because he won’t let me go at all.

 

“If you won’t let go of my hug Sungyeol, I swear you’ll realize my next action might make you won’t able to have any babies. And Woohyun, if you make him drag me again, you won’t be able to walk for the rest of your life!” I said to both of them and both of them stand straight in front of me. I smile to them and they smile back to me.

 

“I’m glad to be back too!” They held their hands open for me to hug them but I went to Howon and hugged him tightly. Howon laughed at our actions and push me towards them for a group hug. Seriously, Howon is so clever sometimes.

 

=====================================================

Sorry for the late update guys

I have exams and I have writers block, it was really bad!!

And yesterday my laptop was being sent to the ICU but when I got it back , there's nothing wrong it though.

Here you go. 

Hyemi is back ,and so am I!! hehehe

 

THANK YOU FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! LOVE YOU!!