62

It All Begins With A Choice

 

Narrator

 

Minyoung placed the blanket on Lay and looked at him.

“Ge, why are you like this?....You..still have a chance.” She whispered before leaving.

 

Breakfast was very….uncomfortable for everybody. Well, except for Tao, he was uncomfortable for a whole different reason.

“Ge, try this, I made this one.” Yilin pushed a bowl of seasoned meat to him.

Luhan was eating quietly, he didn’t even greet Minyoung like he usually does.

“Morning, mei.” Kris went in and kissed her head before sitting down. Minyoung smiled at him. Then Junhee went in.

“Oh, Yilin’s here.” She chuckled. Tao glared at her.

“Morning, Junhee.” Kris nodded.

“Hey.” Junhee took her seat and looked around, but she never dared to look at Luhan.

“Is Lay okay now? He looked pale last night.” She asked. Minyoung shifted in her seat.

“He was drunk and probably has a hang over by now.” Tao nodded.

Then Luhan stood up.

“Ge.” Minyoung looked at him.

“I have to head up to Gwangju today for the new hotel. I have to leave early since it’s quite far.” Luhan smiled and patted her cheek before leaving.

Minyoung bit her lip and Junhee looked away.

“Gege! Try this!”

Lay walked in the room, he was rubbing his temples, Minyoung stood before Junhee could, she got a glass of honey water.

“Ge, drink this. This..will help your…condition.” Minyoung said. Lay nodded and took the glass at her.

“Xie xie.” Lay nodded.

“Why did you drink so much?” Junhee asked. Lay just took up his utensils and began to eat.

“I don’t want to.” Tao replied.

“But gege, I made this just for you!”

“I don’t eat meat for breakfast, I stick with coffee and bread.” Tao said.

But Yilin just kept on tugging his sleeve; even Kris was starting to be bothered by it. Minyoung smiled apologetically.

“Ge, then you should try this other one I made for you~”

“Would you please shut up? It’s still early in the morning and yet you’re here in another family’s house chasing after a man!”

Everyone on the table froze and looked at Lay.

“Girls like you make me want to puke.” He spat.

Yilin tensed on her seat.

“Jang! Butler Jang!” Lay called. The old man walked in the room.

“Yes, young master Zhang?”

“Starting from today before we receive any guests make sure you ask us before you let them enter. You know none of us like noise in the morning.” He said before standing up then he left.

 

Lay went in his room and took a shower. After that he put on a criso burgundy and black suit.

“Ge? Yilin left already.” Minyoung said softly. She was seated on his desk chair.

He nodded and proceeded to fix his tie. Minyoung frowned.

“It bothers me, you being like this.”

Lay sighed.

“Mei~”

“Try ge, fight for her. Fight for your feelings.”

“But Luhan ge~”

“You didn’t try. That makes it worse.” Minyoung looked at him.

“You’re not the only one who’s hurt by this, Kris ge, Tao ge and me. I can’t stand us being like this ge. It hurts me.”

Lay looked at her.

“That’s why I want you to tell unnie what you feel, no matter what.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++