32

It All Begins With A Choice

 

 

listen to this!! :> <3

 

 

Narrator

 

Myungsoo got in the car and looked at his friends.

“I managed to talk to her, she said~ ya!” He poked her arm. Minyoung looked at him.

“Oh?”

Myungsoo looked at her.

“Did something happen? You look shaken.” He said.

“Ani, nothing happened. So how’d it go?” She asked as she started the car.

“She agreed on having a meal with me.”

“That’s amazing, she didn’t run and scream when you started talking.”

“Hey.” Myungsoo gave her a look.

“Well, you were always mean to other girls, come on, let’s go get a drink.”

“Mango slushie?”

“Not that L, a real drink.” She replied.

Myungsoo looked at his wristwatch, it was just 3 pm.

“You serious?”

 

Kris’ phone rang while they were eating. He saw the number then he stood up and excused himself.

“What is it?” He asked as he went out to the veranda.

“You might not like the sound of this, but Minyoung’s drunk.”

“What?! Kim Myungsoo, you~”

“She was the one who wanted to drink, I thought she just wanted one drink, but….I don’t know what happened, hyung.” L sighed.

“Where is she now?” He asked.

“We’re at home. I had butler Jang and the maids take care of her. I thought you two fought.”

Kris shook his head.

“Thanks for telling me this. I’ll see you when I get back.”

 

Junhee’s POV

 

Kris came back with a troubled expression on his face.

“Is something wrong, Yifan?” Luhan asked him.

“It’s mei mei.”

I looked up.

“Is she hurt? Did she~”

“Ani. She got herself drunk.”

The three looked at him.

“L doesn’t know why, it was her choice.” He said.

“But why would she do that?” I asked.

“Something must have been bothering her. Don’t worry, ge. I’ll talk to Youngie tomorrow.” Lay nodded.
 

 

Narrator

 

Minyoung winced as she felt the sun’s warmth hit her face. Then she sat up, it just gave her a headache.

She turned and found some water beside hre bed. She reached for the glass and emptied its contents. She glanced at the wall clock.

An hour before twelve o’clock.

She sighed.

Then it all went back to her.

“Gei wo ni de ai.” She muttered.

Give me your love.

Yesterday, no matter how much she pondered on it, gave it different meanings; she knew what it was for.

And she didn’t know what to do.

It pained her that she would be awkward with him. She still cant meet up with the fact that Kris was in love with her all along. And yet she never saw it. She never even had an idea.

All those times he had helped her. Those times when he had went out of his way just to pick her up from school. Being with her when she was alone.

She chastised herself. She knew that somehow she hurt him.

“I feel so stupid.” She muttered as she headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

 

Junhee stepped in the house with the guys. Tao immediately rushed up to the second floor.

“Mei mei?” He called out while bounding up the steps.

“Junhee-yah.”

She turned to Lay.

“Tomorrow, we have somewhere to go to, Luhan ge and I.”

She nodded. Luhan turned to them.

“Don’t~”

“Will you come with us?” Lay covered his ge’s mouth.

“Yeah, sure.”

Lay beamed at her then he drag Luhan with him. Junhee chuckled in amusement as she headed for the stairs.

Then she stopped as she saw Minyoung leap from the stairs. She sighed and went down.

“Oh, unnie.” She smiled.

“Where are you going?” She asked as she looked at her get up. A pair of acid washed jeans, black muscle tee and a pair of platforms.

“….Uhm…Myungsoo and I are….eating lunch together.”

Junhee eyed her skeptically, then Minyoung’s eyes suddenly perked up. She got something from her bag.

“Can you give this to Kris ge? I really need to leave now, bye unnie.” She kissed her cheek briefly and she dashed to the door.

Soon her blue Audi was seen careening out of the gates.

She looked at the object on her palm.

Kris’ car key.

“Is she avoiding him?” She muttered as she went up.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++