25

It All Begins With A Choice

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo was lazily leaning on his car when Minyoung’s blue Audi finally arrived. His eyes narrowed at his friend as she stepped out clad in jeans and a loose stop.

“What?” She asked as she walked towards him. Myungsoo eyed her spiked loafers.

“You should get me one of those too, couple shoes.” He chuckled to himself. Minyong rolled her eyes and walked ahead of him.

“You’ll come to the company party right?” She asked.

Myungsoo nodded.

“Minyoung-ah, can you help me on something?” He asked.

“When did I ever deny you of my help?” She nodded and wrapped one arm around his.

“But, it might eat up your time.”

“Just say it L, it doesn’t suit you being…wishy washy, you’re usually so blunt.”

 

Junhee was actually having fun while Luhan showed her around the company. She now understood why a lot of people looked up to her grandfather, the Jiang Empire main office had this work friendly atmosphere in it. She also noticed how almost all employees like Luhan. Well, he wasn’t hard to like, with his pleasant manner and good looks.

“So, this is the creative team. Houses our company’s most diligent and skilled aritsts, right now they’re doing this project for the new landscape for the mall in Busan.” Luhan said.

“So you’re managing this?” She asked.

“You could say that, Yixing and I usually take the departments that needs to communicate people a lot. While Tao and Yifan they’re good with strategies and other managerial stuff.” He nodded.

“You mean they’re not good with people?” She had to smile at that. Luhan puffed his cheeks.

“I didn’t say anything.” He chuckled.

“Kris does seem to be a quiet person, but he’s different with Minyoung.”

“Oh, you noticed that.” He said as he waved a hand dismissively as the employees started to stand when they entered.

“I did.”

“And what do you think?” He asked.

“Does he….perhaps like her?”

Luhan smiled.

“You’re a genius.”

“It’s quite obvious, does she know?”

“You, a newcomer noticed it, but Minyoung, I don’t she think she does. I mean sure they talk a lot. She knows that Kris rarely talks for a long time, but I thinks she’s used to tha fact already.”

“So, she’s kind of blind?” Junhee looked at him.

“Quite so.”

 

“Remind me, ge, why do you want to practice, it’s just 3 pm. You’re supposed to be out from work at 6.”

Tao chuckled and the sword to her direction again. Minyoung backed away and gently jumped on one of the metal poles, balancing herself.

“Agung wanted us to have dinner together.” He nodded. Minyoung leaped from the pole and landed on the opposite direction with a soft thud.

“Young miss, you have a guest.” Jang was standing by the doorway.

“Let them in.” Minyoung nodded absentmindedly as Tao began to run for her. She threw her body against the floor then with her palms up she did a flip.

“That was nice.” Tao said as he began to his sword again. Minyoung blocked his hits.

“Uhm, young miss?” Jang cleared his throat. The two stopped.

“Who are you?” Minyoung blinked at him.

“Hi, I’m Sang min we’re in the same class, I was wondering if I could talk to you.”

Tao saw the boquet of flowers he was holding behind him. He chuckled darkly as he jumped to the pole with his sword in his hands.

“Mei?” He smirked as he lunged for her, Minyoung moved swiftly, and met his sword. At the sound of the metal clanging, the guy’s eyes widened.

“I’m sorry, what was that again?” Minyoung looked at Tao for a second and tossed her sword to him.

 

Kris’ POV

 

I went down from the car and found Tao sitting on the second floor veranda. He was sitting on the railings.

“Youngie mei has a guest.” He said.

I gave him a nod.

“You might wanna meet him ge.”

 

“Mei? Zitao says~”

“Would you give me the permission to get to know you better, Minyoung?”

I stopped walking. I thought it was just L coming over.

“Oh, you’re home ge.” Lay came down from the stairs. I looked back at the living room.

“Who’s the little guy?” He asked.

“He’s trying to woo Youngie.”  Tao arrived from where he was.

“I smell failure.” Lay chuckled.

“Uhmm, you see Sangmin-ah, I’m not really into the whole…dating thing yet. I’m sorry.”

“Is this because you live guys? You’ve grown immune?”

 

Junhee’s POV

 

We walked in the house and found three figures leaning on the wall, hunched like listening to the people inside the living room.

“What are you~”

“SHHH!” Tao glared at Luhan. I chuckled and walked to them.

Junhee was speaking to a guy who had flowers with him. Kris crossed his arms and went to the stairs. I heard Lay chuckle.

“You, you’re the cousin, get in there.” He took me by the shoulders and pushed me in the room.

“But Lay~”

Minyoung and the other guy was looking at me.

“Uh..hey.”

“Unnie, Sangmin was just heading out, can you call Jang for me?” She asked.

 

 

“Guys come here to court her?” I asked Lay. We were inside the living room, he was reading a magazine.

“Yeah, but no one seems to make her say yes thought. As you see…”

“She’s heavily guarded, I know.” I nodded. He laughed.

“Well, if you put it that way.”

“But…do you think there’s a reason why…she doesn’t like anybody?”

“You know, huh?”

I blinked at him.

“How Kris ge likes her, you noticed too?”

I shrugged.

“Do you wanna help me pair them up together?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

 

who's up for presidential son part 3? kekekeke

might be doing that after my on going dbsk fic :>