33

It All Begins With A Choice

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Junhee, Lay and Luhan walked out of the front door and reached the garage.

“Where are we going anyway? You guys have to change cars too.” She asked. Luhan sighed while Lay was grinning at her. He pressed a series of numbers on a small remote on his palm, and the garage doors opened.

tumblr_mcb7xxty1M1rg8niio1_500.jpg

“We’re going drag racing.”

 

Junhee covered her ears and winced. Luhan and her were leaning on the Aventador’s hood while watching Lay compete with another guy.

“He likes doing this?” She asked. Luhan chuckled.

“No, we like doing this. With the exception of Kris, he doesn’t like the noise.”

Junhee looked at Lay’s vehicle skeptically.

“You guys are weird.”

“I know.” Luhan nodded, then Lay pulled over in front of them.

“That was nice.” Junhee nodded. Lay smiled at her then he pulled her to the car.

“Yixing, I don’t think that’s a good idea!” Luhan hollered over the noise.

Girls looked at Junhee in envy as Lay strapped her in his car.

“Lay, I think he’s right~” Junhee’s voice was muffled when Lay closed the door.

 

“This is kidnapping!” Junhee hissed at him as Lay slowly started the car.

“I’m going to show you how to drift.” He announced.

“Lay~”

Lay stepped on the gas.

“I…hate..you!” She muttered as the car’s speedometer went up over 100 kilometers per hour.

 

“What do you mean you guys are on the track?” Minyoung asked as she chewed on her cheesecake. Myungsoo glared at her.

“Ge, just let them be.” She said.

“…Fine, I’ll be there soon, I’m still eating Mister Sunshine!”

Minyoung placed his phone down.

“I am not your alibi, Jiang young lady.”

“Didn’t you say that you love me?” Minyoung smiled at him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Eat faster, I have a date, remember?”

 

 

“Why did you bring her here?” Minyoung asked as she walked to Luhan. Luhan handed her a cup of juice.

“Thanks.” She muttered.

“Lay’s idea.” Luhan replied as he looked at the other guys who were eyeing his Minyoung. Minyoung leaned on the car’s hood and stood beside him.

“When we arrived from Jeju, you disappeared.” He said.

“I was with L.” She shrugged. Luhan nodded, then Minyoung chuckled as she saw Lay’s car drift.

“I think unnie’s going to kill him after this.” She nodded.

Luhan’s brows furrowed.

 

Finally, Lay slowed down and the car crawled in front of Luhan and Minyoung. Lay got out of the car and he opened the door for Junhee.

She glared at him as she unstrapped herself. Then she stood up.

“Lay, I will~” Her knees wobbled a bit, and Lay grabbed her by the waist.

“Be careful.” He smiled. Junhee blinked and froze. Lay pulled her and closed the door.

“Can you stand by yourself now?” He asked, his grip on her waist felt reassuring.

“…Yeah, I can, thanks.”

Lay shrugged and he let go.

“Unnie, how was it?” Minyoung smiled at her. Junhee gave her a dry look.

“I cant believe you enjoy doing this too.” She muttered darkly as she leaned on the car.

“I’ll go get some food.” Luhan said as he walked away briskly. Minyoung looked at him.

“Is he in a bad mood?” She muttered.

“It’s been a while, huh mei?” Lay asked as he placed one arm around her neck. Minyoung glared at him.

“I have no plans to drag race today, I have a migraine.” She replied. Junhee looked at her.

“Who told you to drink so much anyway?” Junhee raised one brow at her.

“Three points for jie jie.” Lay chuckled.

Then from a far, they saw a very distinct and familiar car.

“He’s going to reprimand you, big time.” Lay nodded.

tumblr_mav47zyN7V1rp3evwo1_500.gif

Minyoung’s eyes widened and she reached for jean pocket to grab her keys. Junhee looked at her odd actions.

“Ge, tell Krsi ge I have~”

“Nope, you stay here.” Lay said and didn’t let go of her. Junhee blinked. Minyoung was acting weird.

“Ge, let go~” She whined.

Kris reached them. Luhan was walking behind him with food and drinks.

“I called you many times, where were you, Jiang Minyoung?” Kris said. Minyoung finally twisted away from Lay.

“I….left my phone at..home ge. Mian.” She said, then she looked at Luhan.

“Mei~”

“Food!” She half ran to him and semi dragged Luhan away.

Lay and Junhee stared at the Munyoung and Luhan.

“I was right.” Junhee muttered.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++