29

It All Begins With A Choice

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Bye guys! Have fun unnie.” Minyoung hollered over the noise of the helicopter’s rotors.

Junhee skeptically eyed the two copters that were on their backyard. Both machiens had the Jiang family emblem on them.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then, you be careful.” Junhee chided before following Luhan towards the copters.

“When I’m not around, don’t play with the swords.” Tao said before pinching her cheek and he left.

“Bye panda ge!”

She saw Lay give her a wink before running to machine. She smiled back.

“Mei?”

“Oh ge?” She looked at Kris.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go?” He looked at her.

“I am, go on, theyre waiting.”

Kris made a face then he bent down and kissed her forehead, then he left.

Minyoung sighed and walked to the house. She watched as the two copters disappear to the sky.

Then she plopped on the couch. She felt her cheeks heat again.

“What’s wrong with me?” She muttered.

 

 

“I come in peace.” Myungsoo said as he walked to his friends. Infinite was sitting on one of school’s open air benches. Minyoung gave him a look. He smiled wanly and plopped beside her.

“So, are you telling her?” Dongwoo asked.

“You need her help, like totally.” Sungyeol nodded.

“Uhm, what are you guys talking abou~”

“Come to think of it, MInyoungie can really help you in this.” Sunggyu said.

“I don’t know, hyung. She always has this temper~”

“Ya!”

“Look, there she is!” Hoya pointed somewhere. Minyoung followed their gazes,  and then she laughed.

“Oh my god, Kim Myungsoo, you need help with a girl?” She almost fell from her seat, Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pulled her back.

 

“So, how much do you know about her?”

The two were alone at a fast food restaurant; Minyoung was chewing on her fries.

“I heard her name’s Jihyun.” L said.

“That’s it?”

L nodded. Minyoung sighed.

“Do you have friends that might personally know her?” L leaned in.

“I’ll call Jihae later, she is the president of the student council.”

“Do you know how much I love you, Youngie?” Myungsoo smiled.

“Don’t make me spill my soda on you.”

 

 

Jeju_Penthouse_Hotel_Seogwipo_64584870_i

 

Junhee blinked at the Jiang Villa.

“We used to come here every weekend.” Tao said as he helped her pull her luggage in the house.

“This….is just a villa?”

Tao nodded, she heard Luhan and Lay bickering behind her. It was something about that piece of candy from the helicopter.

“Minyoung said you should call her when we arrive.” Kris tapped her shoulder and handed her his phone.

“Oh, arasso.”

Kris nodded and he headed out to the veranda, Junhee bit her lip.

“Kris, wait.” She said as she followed him.

 

 

Junhee’s POV

 

“Is there anything I can help you with?” Kris asked as he leaned on the railings. I stole a glance at the view in front of us.

“About…Youngie…”

He looked at me.

“I support you, totally.” I nodded. He chuckled.

“You’re not really that good on hhiding your feelings.”

“But, aren’t you worried, she’s with Myungsoo always.” I said.

“Myungsoo and her are like siblings. Nothing will happen between them.”

I nodded.

“But, what if someone comes and grabs her?” I looked at him. Kris smiled.

“Then I’ll just have to grab her back.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Actually, about the Kris and minyoung couple, they have a song kekekeke.

Well, thats what listen to when i write their moments.

and do you guys have tumblr?

Lets follow each other :>

http://bluestone1317.tumblr.com/