66

It All Begins With A Choice

 

Narrator

 

 

Junhee binked at him. Lay was still standing up, facing the view of the city.

“Lay~”

He faced her.

“I thought you were going to Luhan ge, and I didn’t want to go against him.”

Junhee smiled lightly.

“So, I tried to avoid you, but I couldn’t then…we talked last time, you told me…”

“So you knew it was Luhan, that person.”

Lay nodded.

“I’m sorry, Junhee. I know this is also said in a rush, but I really like you.”

Lay took her hands and made her stand.

“Then…will you come to me?”

Junhee smiled and nodded.

“I will.” She smiled.

Lay smiled and hugged her.

 

 

 

Minyoung walked in the dojo lazily, she was stressed from the traveling back and forth from the sites she visited with Luhan today.

She was about to pick up her bo staff when she heard laughter. She turned slowly and she saw Tao laughing as Yilin tried to stand straight while holding to a katana.

Minyoung balked for a few seconds, then she smiled.

“That’s something.” She smiled as she got her sword and went out.


“I might lose my sparring partner.” Minyoung said. Luhan was with her at the garden.

“What do you mean?” Kris walked out and took the seat near Luhan’s.

“Tao gege and Yilin are both at the dojo, he’s smiling!” She raised her hands in an exaggerated manner.

“Well, that’s…new.” Kris nodded. Luhan smiled.

“When are they going to stop? I’m getting hungry.” She muttered as she placed her sword down.

“I still don’t like her though, she’s so noisy.” Kris said.

Luhan sighed.

“You are such…a Wu Yifan.” Luhan shook his head; Minyoung chuckled and plopped beside him.

 

 

Minyoung went inside her room to change, then she heard a car pull over at their curb.

“Unicorn ge must be home already~”

She gasped lightly as she saw Lay and Junhee walk together. Lay was smiling as they talked.

It was that smile Minyoung hasn’t seen for days.

Then Lay caressed her cheek, Junhee chuckled and swatted his hand away.

Minyoung squealed.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

finally!