67

It All Begins With A Choice

 

A year later….

 

Narrator

 

Minyoung walked down the stairs, she could already her Yilin and Tao chatting from the living room.

Everyday, when she saw them talk, she was still amazed. Tao used to evade that girl.

“Morning mei!”

“Good morning, Minyoung.”

She smiled back at them and proceeded to the dining room where she found Kris by the window.

“Wu Yifan.” She chuckled.

Kris never liked Yilin enough to stay in the same room as her though. That was one thing that would never change.

“Good you’re up.” Kris smiled and hugged her.

“Do you know who Lulu ge is bringing? Is she pretty?”

Kris chuckled.

“He didn’t say anything.”

 

“What do you mean?” Junhee asked, she was sitting on the veranda’s railings. Lay was standing beside her.

“The girl, she’s the daughter of Oh Industries. Luhan ge and her have been seeing each other for quite some time.”

Junhee smiled.

“That’s good then.”

Lay smiled and stood in front of her.

“Go down, you might fall.” He said. Junhee shook her head and looked at the curb from below.

“Lulu’s here already.” She said. Lay sighed and lifted her off the railing.

“You might fall.” He said. Junhee smiled. Lay shook his head and kissed her nose briefly.

“Let’s go down then, I’m sure agung will be looking for us.”

Junhee nodded as Lay took her hand.

 

Tao watched as the girl dressed in a white peplum dress walk in the living room with Luhan.

Minyoung smiled as she stopped talking with her cousin.

“Zhe shi shui?” Agung asked lightly. Luhan smiled.

“Agung this is Younghee, we met at work, I invited her over for lunch. Shi shenme hao ma(Is it okay)?”

“Dangranle, gege(Of course, gege)!” Minyoung nodded.

“Are you me?” Agung chided. Luhan smiled at Minyoung.

“Sure, sit down. I heard you were Jungseok daughter, what a pretty daughter has.”

Kris blinked. Lay chuckled.

“Nǐ wèishéme yào wèn tā shì shuí, nǐ yǐjīng zhīdàole tā. (Why did you have to ask who she is, you already know her.)” Tao said.

Minyoung chuckled.

“Agung zuòle tā de yánjiū, gēgē(Agung did his research.).”

The elder Jiang grunted.

“Younghee this is agung, Minyoung and Junhee. I live with them.” Luhan said.

Younghee nodded and greeted agung first.

“Nice to meet you, Mister Jiang.”

Agung smiled back, then Minyoung turned to her.

“I’m Jiang Minyoung and this is Junhee unnie, we’re cousins. Nice to meet you, Younghee-ssi.” She beamed. Younghee smiled back and shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you, Younghee-ssi.” Junhee shook her hand. Luhan smiled.

“And this is Yilin, Tao, Kris and Lay.” Luhan nodded.

 

The two couples watched as Luhan showed Younghee around the house, while…the unofficial couple, Tao and Yilin were chatting behind them.

“I think it’s cute.” Minyoung nodded. Kris smiled and gave her hand a small squeeze.

“I’m happy for Luhan.” He nodded.

On the other side, Lay and Junhee and were talking.

“It’s amazing how Tao doesn’t evade Yilin anymore.”

Lay nodded and glanced at Tao for a while.

“You know what’s amazing?” He asked.

Junhee looked at him.

“That we all need a special woman in our lives. It’s amazing that they’re with us right now.”

Junhee smiled and patted his cheek.

“Cheesy, Zhang Yixing.”

Lay laughed.

“Maybe I should thank your aunt and cousin, if it weren’t for them, Kris ge and Minyoung would never happen. And, I would never have met you.”

“You want to thank their fraudulent ways?”

Lay smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Thanks, for coming to me.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

END!!!! 11/9/12

 

Thank you for reading, subrscribing and commenting everybody!

I had so much fun with this story :>

 

I hope i'll see you at my other stories

 

THE GETAWAY

 

PRESIDENTIAL SON PART 3

 

see you there!

 

http://bluestone1317.tumblr.com/