8

It All Begins With A Choice

 

Minyoung’s POV
 

I didn’t know her definition of shopping was different. Unnie wanted to go to the Shilla Mall, that is why ended up here.

One of the malls our company was carrying. It only carries luxury items and expensive stuff.

I don’t even go here that much.

Unnie pretty much went to every store and got what she wanted. I watched as the sales people place her purchases in the bag and they left the store, probably bringing the stuff to the car.

Yes, she even brought the limousine with her.

I feel like hanging out with Paris Hilton.

Well, she’s still new to everything. But why does she~

“I heard you were dropping by.” Luhan ge entered the shop. The sales people bowed to him politely.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Minyoung made a face, now people will recognize her. She doesn’t like it that way.

“Yeah, we are.” Minyoung raised her brows at him. Luhan gave Chaerin a warm smile, then he took Minyoung’s elbow and pulled her away.

 

“What?” She asked. Chaerin’s back was facing them, she was choosing some bags.

“Apparently, someone called me here, saying that someone was using your account, but why is she buying that much?” Luhan asked.

“She wanted to go shopping, so I let her. Wow, it must be that big if they called you.” Minyoung blinked. Luhan bopped her forehead.

“Well if we convert it to US dollars mei, it’s already 250,000.”

Minyoung blinked.

“She said….she needed some things, and ge, let her be. It seems that she never had this….opportunity before.” She said and patted her hand. Luhan looked at Chaerin briefly.

“You make her sound like a beggar.”

“Bai tuo, ge just give her a break, okay? She’s still adjusting.”

Luhan looked at the rows of bags lined beside Chaerin.

“Yeah, she is.” He said dryly.

“After this, let’s go to that bakeshop I told you about, they have great cinnamon buns.” She beamed. Luhan nodded.

 

The three ended up in Luhan’s Audi. Chaerin sat in front, just beside him. Minyoung had insisted on it.

“It’s that shop near Hongdae,gege.” Minyoung said and turned to the window.

“Very descriptive, I see.”

Chaerin smiled, up close, she noticed how perfect Luhan was. Milky skin, huge eyes and soft pink lips. He looked like a fairy tale prince to her.

Luhan turned to her and he blinked.

“You should put your seatbelt on.” He smiled before starting the car. Chaerin caught her breath and did what she was told.

 

Chaerin froze on her seat when Luhan pulled over. He gave her a nod, Chaerin unbuckled her seat belt and went down.

It was their family owned shop.

And Junhee was working inside, at the very moment.

“Minyoung-ah, are…you sure you want to eat here? It doesn’t look….clean.” She said.

“Yes, unnie. They serve the best buns here, let’s go in.” Minyoung pushed the door open. Luhan slightly pushed her toward the door. Chaerin blinked a few times and moved forward.

 

Junhee’s POV

 

“Welcome~”

I stopped when I realized who entered. The lady from the other day.

“Hey, it’s me again.” She smiled, there was a tall man beside her.

Wow, how many good-looking people does she know?

“I brought my cousin and brother over, can we have those cinnamon buns again? And a box of those red velvet cupcakes.” She said.

“Sure~….Chaerin?”

Why is she here?

Why is she dressed that way?

Who are these people?

“Oh, you two know each other?” The man with huge eyes spoke.

I looked at their faces. The two of them look so familiar.

“You know my cousin miss?” The girl asked.

Cousin?

Chaerin is her cousin?

I saw Chaerin shake her head at me.

This girl….she’s the other Jiang granddaughter.

Jiang Minyoung.

“Uhh…”

“We studied in the same school.” Chaerin said. I gave them a quick nod before going to the back room.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Junhee exhaled deeply as she leaned on the floor. She already had their order ready.

But she wasn’t prepared for anything like this.

Her cousin, the only family she has left was just standing outside.

She didn’t expect this to be difficult for her.

She felt weird facing them again.

Why did they come here?

Do they know already?

Her thoughts were muddled as she stepped out of the room with their orders.

“Here.” She placed the boxes on the table. She was surprised to find Luhan standing by the counter.

“Minyoung and Chaerin took their seats already, I’ll be paying for it.” Luhan looked at her.

Junhee blinked. He didn’t expect his voice to be beautiful also.

“It would be 67,000 won.”

Luhan took out some money then he looked at her.

“I think you should rest miss, you look really pale.” He smiled before taking the things with him.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++