47

It All Begins With A Choice

 

Narrator

 

“So what I’m trying to say is, maybe there’s a reason for that, you-”

Myungsoo looked at his friend, he had walked her out of his office.

“You don’t have a right to be jealous till you tell him the truth. So, be kind.”

Minyoung made a face.

“Behave, arasso?”

“But, L, I..~”

“No more reasons just go back to work.”

 

Minyoung went in her car, then she remembered her talk with Luhan. She sighed.

“It’s a triangle, I was right.” She nodded, then she frowned.

“This wont do well then, one girl, two guys.”

She exhaled, then her phone started to ring.

“Wei?”

“Mei, just because you’re working already doesn’t me you don’t have a curfew anymore~”

“I’m coming home already, unicorn ge.”

 

Junhee’s POV

 

“You’re three minutes late.” Lay said as Minyoung entered the room.

“Bai tuo, I was stuck at traffic.”

Lay grinned and ruffled her hair.

“Oh, Kris ge you’re here.” She smiled.

I blinked. They’re friends now?

Even Kris looked confused.

“We’ll be having dinner in a few minutes, mei, go wash up.” Luhan stood up from his seat.

 

 

“Lately, she’s become so unpredictable, if only you didn’t get caught ge, this wouldn’t have happened.”

“What?” Kris looked at Tao.

“If only she didn’t see that photo of her that you kept~”

“Young Master, you have a guest.”

I looked at butler Jang, there was a young lady behind him.

 

Narrator

 

Kris nodded at Tao and they both stood up. Tao stood up.

“We might be a little late, so you guys go eat ahead.” Kris said as they left along with the guest.

“What is she doing?” Lay muttered.

“What do you mean?” Luhan asked.

“Mei asked about her the other day, anyway, let’s go eat.” Lay stood up and one hand in front of Junhee. Junhee smiled and placed her hand on his.

“Lulu, let’s go.” She said as she followed Lay.

Luhan exhaled and followed them.

“Where are you going? What about Kris ge and Tao ge?”

“Oh, mei, they had some things to attend to, Kris ge said we should eat first.” Lay fibbed. He had a feeling Choi Ara wasn’t on Minyoung’s favorite people list.

“What are you talking about? We’re a family, let’s wait for them.” Minyoung shrugged as she headed for the door.

“Where are you going?” Junhee asked. Minyoung looked at them, then her gaze landed on Lay’s hand on Junhee’s.

She frowned as she saw Luhan walk to the dining room.

“Hand, let go. It looks awkward.” She chuckled. Lay made a face and let go of Junhee’s hand.

“Call me when they come back.” Minyoung nodded as she went out.

 

 

Kris was leaning on the railings as Ara spoke. Tao was nodding and looking at the empty space below. The dojo was empty and they were discussing private matters.

“I’m really sorry, Directo Hwang and Wu~”

The doors suddenly opened, Minyoung was clad in a pair of hot shorts and a black tank top.

Kris’s blinked.

“I’m really sorry.” Tears flowed from her face. Minyoung looked up, then she saw them.

Her jaw hardened for a second.

“Mei, you’re here? Not hungry?” Tao stood up.

Minyoung didn’t say anything but she just picked up her sword.

“Spar with me?” She asked with a smile. Kris looked at Tao. Minyoung wasn’t acting herself.

“Mei, we’re talking with~”

“I’m your mei mei.” She said with finality. Tao sighed, then he leaped over the railing.

Kris looked at her.

“Mei~” Kris called out.

Minyoung pulled out her sword and then leaped from her postion, and ed her sword to Tao.

“Is…she like this, always?” Choi Ara was wide-eyed.

Kris could only nod.

 

“Oh, you decide to join us.” Lay looked up from his meal. Kris nodded, Tao was wincing in pain.

“What’s wrong with you, Zitao?” Luhan asked. Junhee patted Tao’s cheek.

“I had a sparring match with mei, she used a lot force, I wasn’t expecting it.”

Lay smirked knowingly.

“I didn’t know we had a guest.” Minyoung said as she walked in with an ice pack. She gave it to Tao.

“Duibuqi, ge.” She said. Tao nodded and patted her cheek.

Lay looked at Kris meaningfully.

 

+++++++++++++++++