48

It All Begins With A Choice

 

 

Narrator

 

“I heard about Minyoung’s doings, what is happening? She was never like this.” Agung asked. Everyone in the room tensed.

“Haraboji, maybe she’s just~”

“Don’t make excuses, something’s happening, tell me~”

“Nothing’s happening, agung.” Minyoung entered the room.

Kris looked at her.

“Are you going somewhere?” Junhee asked.

“Yeah, I have a dress fitting.”

Everyone looked up.

“Dress….fitting?” Luhan asked in confusin.

“Shi, for the wedding~”

Kris suddenly stood up and pulled her out of the room.

 

Minyoung sighed as she stepped out of the house and made her way to her car, then someone pulled her back.

“..Ge?”  She blinked.

“What the hell are you thinking?!”

“Shen~”

“Is this how much you don’t like me? Marrying him…..Cant you just tell me face to face, Jiang Minyoung?”

“You don’t understa~”

“Yes, I don’t understand. I’ve been trying to talk to you, but you avoid me.”

“Ge, it’s not like that~”

“You’ve been acting weird lately, and I know it’s because of me~”

“Weird? Me? Am I the one who brought a girl last home? And you even let her enter my dojo?” Minyoung shrugged his arm off.

“Mei~”

“You lied to me. And, I’m sorry, if I led you one for so long, I understand, I made you wait…and~”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m not avoiding you ge, the truth is, I don’t know how to face you anymore.”

Kris softened. Minyoung looked up at him.

“I don’t know why you would fall for someone like me, you have a lot of girls after you.”

“They don’t matter.”

Minyoung’s eyes widened.

“And, don’t marry him. Please.” Kris gripped her shoulders.

Minyoung smiled a little.

“Who said I wo~”

Kris pulled her to him and his lips landed on hers.

 

Junhee smiled as she stepped away from the window. Agung was smiling on his seat.

“I have to thank Kai for this.”

Lay and Tao looked at him.

“Are you letting them marry~”

“He is marrying Choi Eunsoo, and mei’s part of the entourage that’s what the dress fitting is for.”

Luhan shook his head.

“Agung, you played dirty.” Luhan frowned. Agung chuckled.

“Those two are like rocks, hard headed and too stiff,  I had to.”

 

“…So, you were jealous?” Kris asked as he let her go.

Minyoung sighed.

“I don’t think so.” She shook her head, Kris smiled and looked at the car behind her.

“You think I don’t like you back? Why do you think I keep on using this car? Even though it’s too showy.” Minyoung made a face. Kris chuckled and caressed her cheek.

“I grabbed you back, Junhee wont grill me.”

Minyoung smiled.

“I need to go, Kai’s going to kill me. I’ll see you~”

“Lunch, don’t be late.” Kris smiled and poked her nose once. Minyoung nodded and walked to the car.

Kris smiled and placed both of his hands in his pockets as the silver Aston Martin sped away.

 

Junhee went inside her office, then she found a boquet of rosed on her table.

“Secretary Yoo?” She called out, her secretary came in.

“Yes, director?”

“Who sent these?”

“Ah, that? It just came a few minutes ago, not card or whatsoever.”

Junhee nodded and she looked at flowers questioningly.

Then she smiled.

“It’s pretty.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

now i can finally work on lay lulu and Junhee triangle.

 

do guys know about the drama "the great doctor/ faith"? i've been watching it lately, and damn, my lee min ho feels. I am quite inspired to write a fic inspired by the drama, but it would be in the modern world, what do you guys think??? :>