50

It All Begins With A Choice

 

Narrator

 

“Flowers?” Minyoung asked. Junhee nodded from the couch, the two were inside the living room.

“I don’t know whom it came from though. But this-”

Junhee stuck out a card, Minyoung took it from her, there was an inch sized embossment on the paper.

“It was pinned on one of the roses.” Junhee said.

Minyoung immediately recognized the form. It was a family emblem.

Then Luhan walked in the room.

“Oh, you two are home early.” He said.

“I am, uhm, ge can~”

“Ya! Agung announced something big!” Tao walked in the room. Minyoung looked at him, Tao chuckled to himself as he grabbed the remote control and turned the television on.

As soon as Minyounng read the article she winced. Junhee chuckled.

“Tomorrow I will be expecting a lot of people at the company.” Tao mused. Luhan smiled, then he saw across Junhee.

“You’re grandfather is amazing.” He mused.

“Yeah, sometimes I think haraboji is still a kid.”

Minyoung looked at the two. Then she felt troubled again, she never saw this type of smile on Luhan’s face.

Yes, he always had that warm smile and open manners, but this…was different. It was sincere; it wasn’t because of his breeding as a son of a wealthy family. It is because he is being his true self, showing his~

“True feelings.” She whispered.

“What are you guys doing? Tao why are you laughing like an idiot?” Kris walked in the room. Minyoung pointed at the screen.

Kris blinked.

“Agung.” He said. Minyoung shrugged.

“Ah, right! I made something!” Junhee stood up.

“You made cake?” Tao sat up. Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

Minyoung’s POV

 

“About..that people knowing, it’s okay with you?” I asked. Kris ge was looking at the garden. From her I could hear the noise Tao ge was making while he was bugging unnie and Lu lu ge.

“Why would you think that? Of course, it’s okay.”

“I mean, you’re not exactly the type who would be okay with those things.” I replied as I stood beside him.

“Hmm, it actually benefits me.”

“What do you mean?” I asked as I lifted myself up and sat on the railings.

“People know about us, that means those guys who keep on coming here will stop.”

I chuckled.

“Myungsoo still comes.”

“Myungsoo is Myungsoo, he’s not a guy.” Kris replied then stood in front of me.

“He’s an alien.” I nodded. He smiled.

“Ah, right, next week Tao and I will have to fly to China.”

“China? Why?” I asked.

“Business meeting plus agung wants to check how the market is doing.”

“Are you asking permission?” I chuckled.

“I just wanted you to~”

 

Narrator

 

“Wait!? What?!” Minyoung almost fell from her seat, Kris sighed and placed a firm grip on her waist.

“You will fall, behave mei.”

“Ani…you and Tao ge?”

Kris nodded.

“So, that leaves…me, jie jie, Lay ge and Lulu ge?”

“Yes.” Kris replied as he lifted her down. Minyoung made a face as she fixed her skirt.

“That’s…so awkward.” She said.

“Awkward? Since when were you awkwar~”

“They’re a love triangle, remember?”

Kris chuckled and kissed her cheek.

“Don’t worry too much about it.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++