34

It All Begins With A Choice

 

 

Junhee’s POV

 

Agung left earlier for Taiwan, so it was just us at home.

“Dinner time!” Tao said as he knocked on my door.

“Okay!” I yelled back as I stood up and brushed my hair.

As soon as I opened the door I found Luhan looking at me.

“Ya!” I stepped back. He smiled and chuckled.

“You should have seen your face.”

“You’re not Mister Sunshine anymore!” I called back as he went down.

I just heard him laugh.

“Unnie?”

Minyoung was walking to me.

“Yes?”

“I sense a triangle.” She said as she skipped to the staircase.

“A triangle?”

Why is everyone so weird in this house?

 

 

“What are we having?” Minyoung asked as she plopped beside Tao. I saw Kris look at her.

“Meat.” Tao grinned at her.

As usual, Kris placed a piece of meat on her plate. Minyoung looked up and smiled at him. But then her brows furrowed as she looked at the other dishes.

 

Narrator

 

“Spill.” Junhee said as she went inside Minyoung’s room.

“I don’t know why we had such an early dinner, unnie. It’s just six thirty.” She said as she put on her suede platforms and looked at herself in the mirror.

“Mei?” It was Tao.

“Hm?”

“Kris ge and Luhan ge wants to talk to you, it’s about the position you’re taking in the company.”

“Hao le.” She replied, Tao nodded and left.

“Minyoung, I believe you understand me.”

She blinked at me.

“I know what~”

“I have to go unnie~”

“Arent you supposed to talk to Kris and~”

“Bye!” She called out as she rushed to the door.

 

Luhan and Kris both looked up as Junhee walked in the study.

“Uhm, I’m just here to tell you guys that Minyoung left.”

Kris looked at the time.

“I know, it’s already dark. But I couldn’t stop her, not when she was so adamant about leaving anyway.” She nodded. Luhan brows furrowed.

“Did you have a dispute with her?” He asked his cousin. Kris shook his head. Junhee bit her lip. She wanted to tell them that she had a feeling that Minyoung knew about Kris’ feelings for her, but she wasn’t sure yet.

“Maybe she has something important to do, I’ll check on her later. Night!” She smiled before stepping out.

 

 

Myungsoo glared at his friend. The two were at the Kim household garden. His parents were thrilled when Minyoung “accidentally” spilled about Jihyun.

“You have ten seconds to give me a perfectly valid reason before I kill you.” He hissed. Minyoung sighed and sat on the swing.

“I feel…horrible.”

“Well, you did tell my parents about Jihyung and now they want grandchildren.” He muttered.

“I don’t know how to face him.”

“You mean me? I swear Minyou~”

“It’s Kris ge, not you, idiot.” She mumbled. Myungsoo smirked, he knew something was up, he just wanted to piss her off.

“You two fought?” He stood up and pushed her, the Minyoung shook her head as she swung, her hair lightly hitting her cheeks.

“You knew, didn’t you?” She asked.

“About what?”

“He….his..feelings..”

Myungsoo smiled and continued pushing her.

“So, how’d his confession go?” He asked.

Minyoung just shook her head.

“Youngie, he’s always been there for you, don’t be like this.”

“L~”

“I don’t think you know this but, do you even hear yourself when you talk to him? The way you talk to him, its different from the way you talk to Tao and the others.”

“Myungsoo~”

“Just hear him out, Youngie. He loves you.” Myungsoo smiled.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++