61

It All Begins With A Choice

 

 

 

 

Narrator

 

Kris went up to his room and found Luhan’s door open.

“Luhan?” He called

He found Luhan sitting on his desk.

“Lay left, right?”

Kris blinked at him.

“I placed a GPS locator on his car this morning, I knew this would happen.” Luhan said while looking at the window.

“You knew this would…” Kris trailed off.

“I confessed to Junhee today, I knew she would reject me.”

Kris didn’t say anything.

“I wanted to give Yixing a push, I knew he didn’t want to go against me, that’s why I did this.”

“Luhan~”

“I might be taking up all the projects this year, I need a distraction.”

 

Minyoung walked in the bar and found Lay, two girls were clinging to him. Minyoung sighed as she walked to them.

Then she noticed that one of the girls was reaching for his coat pocket. She was trying to get his wallet. Minyoung shook her head and grabbed the girl’s arm.

“I know what you’re planning to do, don’t.” She said.

“Who the hell~”

She twisted her arm, the girl winced and pulled away, then they left. Minyoung sighed as she looked at Lay.

“Ge, it’s time to go.”

 

Tao went down from his room as soon as he heard the commotion downstairs. He found Kris and Minyoung trying to help Lay to front steps. Tao blinked and took Minyoung’s side.

“What happened?” He asked. He heard Kris sigh as they went in the house, Tao placed Lay’s arm around his neck.

“He was drinking, I had to pick him up.” Minyoung replied.

“Kris? Tao? What happe~ Lay?” Junhee was on the stair steps.

Minyoung halted and stared at her cousin.

“Oh, you’re still awake.” Kris nodded at her. Minyoung looked at Lay.

“Is Lay sick?” Junhee went down.

Minyoung stood in front of Lay.

“He’s fine, unnie. Go back to your room, we’ll take care of him.”

Junhee blinked and looked at her cousin.

“Minyoung~”

“I said he’s fine, unnie.”

 

Junhee went back to her room. She remembered what happened earlier with Luhan.

“I like you, Lee Junhee.”

“I’m…sorry, Luhan…But I~”

“Well, it was worth a try, right? I’ll see you later.” Luhan smiled at her, but it didn’t reach his eyes.

 

She sat down on her bed, then she heard Minyoung chatting with Tao outside. They were talking in Chinese, but she knew that they were talking about Lay.

Then she wondered, what’s wrong with Lay?

It bothered her a little. She just wanted to see if he was okay. But Minyoung wouldn’t let her.

She shook her head.

“This is crazy. I…cant like him…that way…right?”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++