60

It All Begins With A Choice

 

Narrator

 

“Don’t you feel it? The whole floor feels so empty, except for the other employees.” Minyoung said as Kris and her walked along the halls.

“Well, Tao is out on the Busan site, I have a feeling Yilin followed him there. Lay went out. That leaves us with Junhee and Luhan.”

“But, why would Lay ge just walk out like that? It’s very unlike him.”

Kris shrugged and lightly bopped her forehead.

“I’m hungry, feed me first before talking.” He said. Minyoung chuckled.

“Since when did you get so childish?”

Kris just smiled and pulled her to the elevator.

 

Lay gently took his glass and brought it against the light. A small bitter smile formed on his lips.

“After waiting for…that person to come…I cant even make her mine.” He muttered.

Then he took a long swig from the glass.

He sighed as he leaned on his elbows. Small tears dropped in his sleeve.

“I cant seem to let her go….”

 

 

“I think it’s cute.” Minyoung commented as Kris sliced her steak for her.

“What is?” He asked.

“Fei Yilin and Tao gege.”

Kris smiled.

“Tao doesn’t seem to like her.” He commented.

“Ge, you’ll never know.”

“He wanted her to spar with him, I don’t think that’s a sign of admiration.”

Minyoung smiled and popped a piece carrot in . Kris made a face and picked up her napkin and wiped her lips.

“Well, you can say that.” She nodded.

“Ah, by the way, I really need to head back to the site this afternoon, before dinner.”

“Wae? Alone?”

“Yes, I have to go. Agung called he said the contractor wanted to talk with me as well as the architect.” Minyoung reasoned.

“I’ll come with you.”

“But ge, it’s fine~”

“No it’s not. I cant have you drive alone when its already dark. Especially if you’re heading to the site.”

Minyoung blinked at him.

“Sometimes, your being over protective makes me feel….so heavily guarded.”

Kris just smiled and caressed her cheek.

“Eat well.”

 

Lay arrived home, his steps were heavy and he almost tripped on the steps to the front door.

“Young master, are you okay?” Butler Jang appeared by the door.

“….I’m fine.” He muttered.

“He’s drunk.” Jang muttered.

Then Lay went to where they kept the car keys.

“Young master, you cant drive at this state~”

 

Kris’s black Aston Martin pulled in front of the curb; Minyoung immediately went down from the car and ran to the garage with Kris following her.

Minyoung cursed as she found one of the Aventadors not in it’s place.

“He left.” She muttered. Kris sighed.

“Butler Jang said he was drunk, why the hell would he take out his~” Kris exhaled heavily.

They saw Luhan pull over in front of the house. Minyoug blinked.

“Ge!” She called out, Luhan didn’t even turn, and he just went in the house.

“What the hell is happening in this house?!”

 

Lay pulled over in front of a very familiar bakeshop. A small smile formed in his lips.

It was the very shop where Junhee used to work.

Then his phone started to ring. He picked it up.

“Minyoung~”

“Ni(You)! Xiànzài huí jiā ba! Fǒuzé wǒ huì〜(Come home now! Or else I will~)”

“Hao le.” He said monotonously.

“Wait, don’t move. Stay there. I’ll pick you up.”

 

Minyoung was on her way to the front door when she found her cousin sitting alone at the veranda.

“Unnie?”

Junhee turned to her, her face looked troubled.

“Is something bothering you?” Minyoung sat beside her.

“Can…..I tell..you something?”

Minyoung nodded.

“Bouquet-ssi….I know who he is already.” Junhee said.

“Luhan ge.” Minyoung said.

“How~” Junhee gaped at her.

“The embossed seal on the paper, it was his family’s emblem.” Minyoung bit her lip.

“He…confessed to me, Youngie.”

Minyoung tensed, but she didn’t dare speak.

“And now I’m worried.”

“What?” Minyoung looked up.

“Luhan’s special to me, but not that way. He’s a good friend.”

“Unnie, what are you saying?”

“I…rejected him.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

few more to go :>

 

I have two fics on going right now! Please check it out :>

both are DBSK fics

 

THE GETAWAY

 

KSA: SECTION 9