52

It All Begins With A Choice

 

 

Narrator

 

“So you mean we will have to finish this project and present it to the whole board?” Junhee asked. She and Luhan were walking along the floor’s halls, they were in their way to the Creative Tea office.

“Yeah, don’t worry, Youngie will be there.”

“That’s still frightening, haraboji will be there too.”

Luhan just smiled at her.

“I’m sure~”

“She’s the president’s granddaughter, of course she’d be appointed as director.”

“But, that doesn’t mean she’s in the same level with her cousin. And, Director Luhan and Yixing seems to be really kind to her, it’s unfair.”

“She entered through her connections. I find her really arrogant some times.”

“And, she smile too much, I don’t think~ ”

Junhee looked away, Luhan exhaled heavily and pushed the door open widely.

“I heard everything you said.” His voice was ice cold.

“Directo~”

“I just found out that you don’t have respect for your boss, please be careful of how you speak within the company. No one want our image to be tarnished right?”

Mister Sunshine was gone now. Luhan’s tone was stern and reprimanding.

They murmured.

“Plus, Director Lee was personally chosen by the president to take on this job due to the lack of capability of your previous director. If you have any thing to say about her, please see me in my office.” Luhan nodded and he closed the door again.

 

“Sorry you had to hear that.” Luhan said. Junhee shook her head.

“It is~”

“I know what you’re about to say, and I don’t agree with you. You deserve your position. Agung chose you for the job.” He smiled.

“So, who was that other person downstairs? The one who was so mean looking and cold?” Junhee smiled.

Luhan chuckled.

“Someone who wants to protect you.”

 

Junhee shut the door behind her and sighed.

What Luhan said made her feel uncomfortable. She shook her head and walked to her office.

“Unnie, what’s up with you?”

Minyoung’s voice made her jump a little.

“Ya, why didn’t you tell me you were here?” She muttered.

“You looked like you were busy talking to yourself.” Youngie shrugged.

“Oh, it’s the flowers again.” Junhee said. Minyoung looked up and eyed the rose buds.

“It’s bouquet-ssi again.” Junhee smiled and picked up another piece of paper.

“It’s the same embossment again, Youngie, look.” She handed the paper to her. Minyoung could only smile.

“Unnie, are…you…currently..liking someone?” She asked. Junhee looked at her.

“A guy..who has..captured your interest?” She asked again. Junhee bit her lip.

“There is? Who?” Minyoung leaped from her seat.

“I’m not sure...yet, I’ll…tell..you..soon.”

Minyoung smiled then she looked away.

 

“I’m here.” Minyoung said as she went inside the conference room. She smield as she greeted the BOD.

“Agung?” She asked Lay.

“He cant come. He’s asking you to facili~”

“Kris ge can~”

Lay gave her a dry look.

“~is in China.” Minyoung smiled.

“So, everybody’s here, right?” She stood up and looked at everyone. Junhee shifted in her seat.

“Today, we are going to listen to the report by the Creative Team, led by Director Lee. And, in behalf of Director Wu, I am Minyoung.” She nodded before she took her seat.

The lights dimmed and the presentation started.

Lay smiled as Junhee began to talk in front.

Minyoung looked around, the board of directors were listening to her.

“She’s good at this.” She whispered to Lay.

Then she followed his gaze.

Junhee looked at him briefly and he smiled.

Minyoung’s brows furrowed for a second, then she looked at Luhan.

He was reading something from a paper.

Minyoung drummed her fingers on the table.

Somehow, she had a feeling who that guy is.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++