3

It All Begins With A Choice

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo stood beside his friend as Minyoung waited for Kris.

“You mean they found her already?”

“Now, she….went to the office with her birth certificate and stuff.”

“How about a DNA test?” Myungsoo asked.

“Don’t be such a Sherlock Holmes, L, why would they lie about something so big?” She rolled her eyes at him.

“Well, you’ll never know.”

“Of course, you always have a negative outlook on everything.”

Myungsoo smiled at her wanly. Then a yellow Lamborghini stopped before them.

“Yellow? I thought Kris~”

“Oh, hey L!” Lay greeted as he went down from the car. Other students, especially, females looked at him.

Minyoung winced.

“Glad you came with Youngie here.” He smiled and shook Myungsoo’s hand.

“It’s nothing, Lay. She dragged me here, I’ll go now. I’ll see you later, Minyoung.”

Minyoung smiled and gave him a small wave.

 

“How does she look?” Minyoung asked.

“Not as pretty as I expected her to be.” Lay rubbed his chin thoughtfully. Minyoung rolled her eyes as she placed her seatbelt on.

“I thought Kris ge will be picking me up.”

“Yeah, but something came up at the office, agung wants us for dinner, your cousin will be living with us from now on.”

Minyoug nodded.

“Does she look like auntie?”

Lay scrunched up his nose.

“When you see her later, you be the judge, mei mei.”

 

Minyoung went in her room and changed into a pair of shorts and a loose top. Then she headed for the dojo located at behind the house.

“Tao ge?” She called as she stepped in the place.

She was surprised to find the place empty. At this time, Tao should be here, practicing.

She picked up a slim wooden stick and started stretching.

She was seven years old when Tao and her trained martial arts together. Soon they joined competitions and were trained by great masters.

Minyoung smiled softly as jumped and spun on the air, she landed on the wooden floor with a soft thud.

“Young miss?”

She spun and found one of the maids calling to her.

“Yes?”

“The chairman is looking for you.”

 

Chaerin and her “aunt” were waiting in the first floor living room. Her mother who was acting as her aunt kept on looking around in awe. Everything form floor to ceiling was grand inside the house.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” Lay greeted them in Korean as he and Kris entered the hall.

Chaerin smiled. Tao strolled in the room with his headphones on.

“So, all of you live here? Along with Miss Minyoung?” Sekyung asked.

“Yes.” Lay replied. Kris, Chaerin noticed didn’t talk much.

“Isn’t that quite improper? A girl living alone with guys?”

Lay was about to reply, when she heard Minyoung’s voice.

“Yixing ge, your phone’s ringing!”

Then Minyoug appeared by the stairs, she grabbed on the railing and lifted herself up. Then she jumped slowly

Chaerin’s eyes widened. Even her mother stood up in worry.

Minyoung landed on the floor and padded towards Lay.

“Here.” She placed the phone on the table.

Mrs. Gu and Chaerin stared at her, wide-eyed.

 Kris sighed.

“Jiang Minyoung, how many times do I have to tell you that you do that inside your dojo!”

Minyoung smiled as her grandfather stepped in the room. Tao chuckled proudly.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Gu, she’s always like that. Minyoung, greet your cousin.”

Minyoung turned to Chaerin, she looked for a sign or a resemblance from her aunt.

She found nothing.

Well, maybe she takes after her father. She thought.

“Nice to meet you, Chaerin. I’m Minyoung.” She extended her hand. Chaerin smiled and shook her hand.

“I’m glad to be finally able to meet you, cousin.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Okay, i got a lot of questions about the main characters.

I like writing a story wherein there are two love stories rotating around it :> (does that even make sense?) mehehee

anyway, we have Kris and Minyoung.

So, can you gusy guess the other one?