Morning

I'm Back Until I Die

AN: Hi guys~ First of all, thank you for your comments and votes <3 I hope you'll like the new chapter as well. Sorry if there'll be a lot of typos, I had a long day, but I'll edit the chap. tomorrow^^

Secondly, I started a new fic. Why? Because this idea had been chasing me around for a long time.. It will be a lot fluffier and happier than this :D And it's a JongKey fic, of course xD

So, would you please check it out? It's You're Always On My Mind... LITERALLY.. I'd really appreciate if you checked it out^^


When I woke up was really late, but I had to do my homework. Luckily, I didn't have too much, so I finished it soon. I felt a bit sick, but it might have been because of sleeping so much.

After I finally finished, I made some food and ate it quickly. I wasn't tired at all, so I decided to watch some TV. I always liked to curl up on the couch and just watch dramas until I fell asleep.

One of my favorites was on, so I was pretty happy. I stared at the screen until I felt really tired and cold. I walked back into my room and curled up on my bed, pulling my thick blanket on myself. I smiled softly, realizing that I was going to meet Jonghyun and Minnie on the next day. I sighed after that though, since sadly I would see Minho as well. That stupid frog...

I hugged my stuffed cat close and fell asleep slowly.

When I woke up, something felt strange. The sun was shining brightly, the birds were chirping loudly, nothing seemed out the ordinary. But there was a strong arm around my waist and a hand gently caressing my hair. My eyes flew open and I turned to look at the stranger as quickly as I could.

'Morning, baby...'the 'stranger' said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him sleepily. Wait.. how on Earth did he get in?

'How...?' I started, but he just chuckled softly and kissed the top of my head gently.

'I still have my key...'he said. I giggled.. Yeah, after we got together, I gave him my spare key so he could let himself in when I was sleeping or something. My parents didn't even know about it, but I doubt that they would have cared. They knew that Jonghyun loved me, and that even if they tried, they could never separate us, so they decided to leave us alone.

'Oh...'I mumbled softly and smiled at him gently. 'Great...'I added softly. I was still a bit tired, but seeing him put me into a very good mood. He grinned and leant in to kiss me gently. It was a bit awkward because of our position, but I could feel how much he loved me. I was really happy as I returned the sweet, short kiss.

He pulled away after a few moments.'I love you,'he smiled at me. 'and I missed you a lot.'he added and sighed softly.

'I missed you too, Jongie...'I whispered softly. 'You can't even imagine how much I wanted to come home and hug you. I wanted to tell you everything...'I whispered. He sighed softly and sat up, pulling me on his lap gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and just stayed in his embrace until my alarm went off. I winced, the loud sound hurt my ears.

'You have to get ready now, Bummie.'he said softly, and I nodded as I got off his lap, chose out some clothes to wear and stumbled to the bathroom. My legs felt a bit heavy, but I didn't really care about them, I was used to something spoiling my mornings. Seriously, every single time I woke up in a good mood, I expected something to go wrong. And sadly, it usually did.

I made sure to lock the bathroom door (it wasn't that I didn't trust Jonghyun, but still, I knew that he could be a bit y sometimes) and took a long shower. I got out of it and looked at my reflection as I wrapped a towel around my waist.

I looked just as sick and skinny as before, but I was smiling softly. I was happy.. Or at least I think I was... I mean, yes, I had but boyfriend back, and I would be able to talk to Minnie freely, but still. I was sick and it hurt to know that I would be leaving them soon.

I dressed up quickly. I didn't want to dress too fancily, so I just pulled on a pair of skinny-jeans and a blue T-shirt. I quickly brushed teeth and styled my hair, then unlocked the door. I walked outside slowly. Jonghyun was lying on my bed, and when he heard me, he sat up and looked at me from head to toe. I blushed softly and looked away.

He chuckled as he stood up and pulled me into his arms. 'How are you?' he asked me softly. It was a bit late for him to be asking that, since he had been there for some time now, but I still felt a bit happy that he cared about me. Who am I kidding? My heart was racing and I could feel the familiar butterflies in my stomach, just like the old times. But at those times, everything was okay.. Now, nothing was..

'I'm fine.'I whispered as I laid my head on his chest.

'I'm glad...'he said as he tightened his hold on me. We stood like that for some time, until it was time to go to school. Jonghyun offered to carry my bag for me, but I just rolled my eyes. I wasn't a girl, and I wasn't that weak.

After I locked the door (and promised Jonghyun to eat something soon), we walked to school silently. We were holding hands and I couldn't help but smile all the way. I was really happy to be with him, even though I knew that it wouldn't last too long. 

Sadly, we arrived very soon. Jonghyun walked me to my locker someone suddenly jumped on me. I knew that it was Taemin, it was pretty obvious because he screamed 'UMMA!' when he noticed me. I stumbled back a bit, but managed to steady myself and I hugged Taemin tightly.

'Sorry..'I whispered.

'You should be...'he giggled. 'But now that you're here, everything's going to be alright. We are never, ever letting you go back to wherever you had been.'he smiled brightly. I sighed, knowing that I had to tell him soon.

I had a feeling that he thought that I was cured. I didn't want to tell him the truth, I just didn't want to see his reaction. I decided that I wouldn't tell him yet, I was sure it would break his heart. I looked at Jonghyun and shook my head. He sighed and nodded.

Telling Taemin was going to be harder than I thought.