Back

I'm Back Until I Die

AN: Hi guys~ Merry Christmas to everyone and all that things xD I've been watching shoujo animes for two days now, and I'm pretty hyped up at the moment xD Soo, I decided to update :D


A few days later, Jonghyun came to pick me up. I was having early dinner with my parents at that moment,(they were going out at night) which meant that they were talking about something while I was picking at the food my mother had made. It wasn't that I wasn't hungry, but she made something I hated since I was really small.

For the past days, I had gained my appetite back. It was strange since I hadn't really been eating too much for the past few years, but now I could eat more than ever. Well, I didn't really do it though since I didn't want to get fat. Plus, my mother had been cooking things I detested, which didn't help too much. Of course, i could have cooked for myself, but most of the times I just wasn't in the mood for that. 

So, Jonghyun just burst into the kitchen, grabbed my hand and dragged my upstairs. My parents shouted after us, but we didn't really care.

I had already packed everything, even the stuff I left at my parent's house, so I was ready to go. I went downstairs, and said goodbye to my parents. The worst thing in the whole situation was, that they didn't even try to make me stay. My mother sighed, hugged me briefly, then continued to eat.

Needless to say, I left that house with tears in my eyes...

But hours later, I was back home finally. Jonghyun's mother greeted me with a warm hug, grinning when she heard my stomach growl loudly. She told me that they had only gotten home an hour later, so the food was ready but they hadn't eaten yet. I offered to help her set the table, but she just laughed and told me to sit down.

Jonghyun was sitting next to me, talking about something animatedly. I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying though. A sudden wave of dizziness washed over me the moment I sat down, maybe because the movement was too sudden or something. I laid my head on the table and let out a pathetic whimper.

'Baby, are you okay?' Jonghyun asked me, his voice laced with worry. I wanted to say that I was, but the dizziness just wasn't going away.

'No..'I whimpered, squeezing my eyes shut, wishing that it helped.

'What hurts, love?'he asked me and I felt him rub my back gently. I knew that he was really worried about me, even his touch told me that he was really careful, as if I was going to break if he touched me too roughly...Strangely, I sort of enjoyed this type of affection of him. Maybe because it showed how much he loved me. Though, thinking back, I realized that even when nothing was wrong with me, he had always been careful with me. He never told me why at those times though.

'I'm just dizzy...'I whispered.'Maybe I'm just hungry...'I added, realizing that indeed, I was very hungry. I lifted my head and opened my eyes when I felt slightly better, smiling at Jonghyun to show him that I was alright.

'If that's the cause, the problem can be solved easily~'Jonghyun's mother sang, placing a plate full of delicious looking food in front of me. I inhaled the scent of the food deeply, my stomach rumbling again.

'Thank you~' I sang, before starting to eat quickly. I knew that I should have waited for them to start eating as well, but I was really hungry. I was sure that I had eaten something in the morning, and I ate some snacks in the afternoon, but other than that, I only ate a few bits of the food my mother made. 'Yummy..'I mumbled. Jonghyun laughed suddenly.'What?' I asked him, tilting my head to the side.

'Nothing.. It's just that... you're back...'I smiled at him.

'I am. I want to be with you, Jongie...'I said, then continued to eat. I heard him and his parents laugh, but I just shrugged it off.

An hour or so later, I was having a hot, relaxing bath. After that, I was going to have a movie-night with Jonghyun. Since it was the weekend, we decided to watch some movies. I thought of calling Taemin over, but it was already too dark outside, and I was scared that something would happen to him on the way, so it was going to be me and Jonghyun only. I smiled at the thought of spending some time with him. Even though I didn't spend too much time in the city, I had really missed him.

I got out of the bathtub and dried myself off. Looking at the mirror, I sighed. It seemed like I had gained some weight since I had been eating more, but I wasn't sure. I dressed up quickly into a loose, comfy pair of pajama-pants and a loose T-shirt. My hair was dripping wet, so I dried it quickly and went to Jonghyun's room where out movie night was going to take place.

He was already lying on his bed, and his face literally lit up when he noticed me.

'What?' I asked him when I felt him look at me from head to toe. He chuckled and patted the bed next to him, signaling for me to lie next to him.

'You're beautiful...'he muttered as I lay down next to him. He pulled me close and kissed me briefly. 'So what type of movie would you like to watch?'he asked me, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

'Dunno. Something funny, I guess...'I said, smiling at him.

'Hmm... what about some fail-horror movies?' he asked. 'They usually aren't scary at all, maybe a bit disgusting, but that's all.' I shivered at the thought of really scary horror movies, but what he said did sound good.

'We could watch a funny one, I guess. Just not something too scary...'I said.

'Okay, that sounds good...'he said.

'You have one in mind, don't you?' I asked him when he walked to the shelf where all of his DVDs were held.

'Of course. I knew that you would say yes.'he laughed as he put the DVD in, then came back to lie down next to me. I snuggled into his side, letting out a content sigh at his warmth. I really loved being close to him.

He started the movie and soon, we were both laughing at it happily. It was quite bizarre, but nothing disgusting or scary, and I really enjoyed it. Especially because Jonghyun was there, holding me tightly.