Memories

I'm Back Until I Die

AN: Hi guys^^ *yawns* I officially hate school. I didn't want to go today T.T And we'll have school on Saturdays like 3 times on the following 2 months... Supposedly, we got one plus day in autumn break (we'd have 3 days + Halloween and we would have to go on Friday) but honestly, I'd rather go to school on that Friday then on the 10th of November..-.-" I'll have two very serious competition on the week after that, so I might not be updating from the 10th... I kind of want to finish this story before that date, but I probably won't xD

About the 'rewards'.. So~, today, in French class I was talking to my dear friend (she's not a kpop fan, but she reads some of my fics) and asked her to collect sad songs for me too.. She said yes, (of course xD) and I even have her list now. (btw you can still suggest if you'd like:P) I asked her what she'd like in return, and she told me that she wants me to write something for her. SO I had an idea, next week, I'm not doing anything (I'll study a bit, but I'll have a lot of free time). And since I'll write for her, why wouldn't I write for those who sent me the songs too? SO, if you'd like something in exchange, choose... a sneak peek from one of the next chaps of this fic OR a oneshot dedicated to you. I at making oneshots, but that's all I can think of, honestly xDDD 

Oh, and thank you for the lot of songs :D They'll make my job easier xD


 

'Kibummie...'I heard a soft voice. Jonghyun's. I whimpered softly. My head was pounding, and  my stomach hurt.  I wanted to go back to sleep where I couldn't feel anything.'Love, you're scaring me. Please, open your eyes..'he begged me. I didn't want him to worry about me, but everything hurt so much.'Kibummie, please...'he whispered, his voice breaking. I opened my eyes slowly, and after they adjusted to the light, I looked at him. His eyes were filled with worry and sadness, and love, of course. So much love that it made me tear up. 'Good boy...'he whispered and kissed my forehead. 'You've been unconscious for hours... At first I thought that you were just sleeping, but I couldn't wake you up, and your breathing was too slow. I seriously thought that I would loose you...'he whispered. 
 
'I'm not that weak, Jongie...'I whispered, and smiled at him weakly. He smiled back at me sadly and took one of my hands in his. He brought it to his lips, and kissed it gently. I blushed softly, despite feeling sick, I still felt so.. giddy around him. 
 
'Of course you're not. But it's still my job to worry about you. I was going to call an ambulance, but luckily, you woke up. I know how much you hate hospitals.'he chuckled softly, and I cringed. Yes, even though I spent a lot of time in them, I still hated hospitals. I guess, some things never changed. 
 
'If you brought me there, I would have to kill you...'I giggled and let out a sigh of relief as the pain in my head seemed to lessen. I sat up slowly, and smiled at him.
 
'I know...'he rolled his eyes. 'I should have known that you only wanted me to die!' he said dramatically, and I giggled at his childishness. 'That's my Kibummie...'he said suddenly. You seemed so happy for a moment. I only want that, love. So please, be happy for me, okay?' he asked me seriously. I sighed softly, and nodded. If it was him, I would do anything. So I smiled, and hoped that all of the remaining pain would go away. 
 
'Good.'he chuckled and leant in to peck me on the lips. I blushed again, and he just laughed at me. Of course he did, he had always known what he was doing to me with these simple actions. My heart was racing and all I wanted was him to be a bit closer. It would have been enough if he hugged me, I just wanted to be in his arms. I stood up shakily, and a wave of dizziness washed over me. I frowned and closed my eyes, trying to steady myself. Jonghyun seemed to notice that something was wrong, because he caught me before I fell back onto the couch. His arms tightened around my waist, and he pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and smiled. This was exactly what I wanted. To know that he was here with me, through everything. 
 
And still, I regretted telling him everything. He was going to suffer because of me. Now, he was holding me tightly to his chest, whispering that everything was going to okay. But in a few months, he would have to let me go. 
 
I wished for a miracle. Not for myself... if it wasn't for him... my parents... and our friends, I wouldn't have cared. I wished for a miracle because I wanted them to be happy. I wanted to stay with them and be happy. I knew that it wasn't possible. 
 
Jonghyun kissed me again softly. It was a short kiss, but I was breathless after it. He chuckled and we sat back onto the couch. I curled up into his side, and smiled when he pulled me even closer. 'Why did you fall in love with me?' he asked me after a few minutes of silence. 
 
'Well...'I started as I wasn't even sure why or how it had happened. It just... did. I've known him since I was small, and once I just noticed that I liked him more than a friend. 'I'm not sure. I mean... we've known each other for ever, and I just started to like you I guess. You were always so kind to me, and you always protected me.' I finished softly. He chuckled and ruffled my hair gently. I glared at him, did he not know how much time I needed to fix my hair? 
 
'You're so adorable...'he laughed and pinched my cheeks gently. I winced, even though I knew that he didn't want to hurt me, it was still a bit painful. 'I'm sorry, did I hurt you?' he asked worriedly and caressed my cheeks very gently. I shook my head and closed my eyes as I leant into his touch.'You know, I fell in love with you a long time ago... We were still kids, and we were on a class trip, do you remember?' he asked me. I nodded, of course I did. That trip was one of the best but kind of worst things that happened to me before I was sick.
 
We were camping in a forest. I really didn't want to go, I wasn't a big fan of sitting on the ground and making my clothes dirty. Okay, the ground wasn't disgusting, but the bugs and spiders were. And I was kind of scared of them. So the worst was that  my mom kind of forgot to pack me a sleeping bag (I still have no idea how on Earth she did it, I mean we were going camping) and I refused to go to sleep after the campfire since I didn't want to lie on the ground. For a few hours, I sat in front of the fire, when suddenly Jonghyun walked up to me. He simply pulled me into his tent and told me to sleep in his sleeping bag. He slept on the extra blanket his mom had packed. Since he was cold, he scooted close to me, and in the end he somehow end up snuggling into the sleeping bag. 
 
We kind of became inseparable after that. Yes,we'd been friends before, but somehow the fact that he offered his sleeping bag for me made me realize that he cared a lot for me. 
 
Funnily, we got together a few years later, on the day of our camping trip. I had a feeling that he had planned it out, but he always denied it.
 
'I still hate going camping...'I told him softly. He chuckled and pulled me even closer. I smiled and enjoyed his presence.'I love you...' I mumbled.
 
'I love you too, more than you could ever imagine...'he said, and I knew that it was true.