'Home'

I'm Back Until I Die

AN: Hi guys :D This story is nearing the end *pouts*... But whatever xD

Umm... could you check out me new fic,  Another Homeless Boy ? Thank you^^


The ride to the city was silent. My mother tried to ask me about what had happened to me since I've moved, but I refused to reply to her. I knew that I looked childish, but I didn't care. They took me away from everything I loved. It's not like they couldn't have came and visit me if they really wanted to. It was like they didn't really care about me, they just wanted more money. I knew that they were loaded, so I didn't really understand it.

I mean, my father was a wealthy businessman, and my grandparents left a lot of money for us once they passed away. We never had a problem with money, yet they 'couldn't pay the bills' for me.

After some time, my mother gave up on asking me, and I was able to fall asleep. I had a long day and all I wanted was to go home and curl up on my bed. But not in the city. That place wasn't my home. My home was the house in the small town. The house that was near Jonghyun's...

I woke up to my father yelling at me to wake up. I was used to him being like this. Normally he was kind, even though he barely spoke, but when he was angry at someone or something, it was really scary. To put it simply, he was short-tempered.

Slowly, I carried my luggage into my old room. It was the same as I had left it. I let out a soft sigh and crawled onto my high, king-size bed. I curled up and felt tears gather in my eyes. The fact that I was back to the house I've always hated (or at least disliked) and that Jonghyun wasn't near me made my cry again. 'I miss him...'I thought, hugging a dusty pillow to my chest. Slowly I cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up, my mind was a bit foggy. At first I had no idea what I was doing back in that too big bed (I was small and it was like I could get lost on it, it was so huge), but then I remembered what had happened. I sniffed and slid off the bed. I decided to go and make something to eat.

As usual, my parents weren't home. I was a bit glad, because this meant that I didn't have to see my father glare at me. I guess he was mad at me for wanting to stay.

I quickly made a salad for myself and ate some of it. I could never eat too much at once, so most of it ended up in the fridge. I decided to ate the rest of it later. I walked back to my room and sighed. I went to the window and looked outside, pouting a bit. It was already dark outside. I never really like nights too much. Strangely, I could always sleep better in the afternoons. I decided to call Jonghyun, to tell him that I arrived safely and everything was alright. Well, as alright it could be with me dying and him being hours away from me.

'Bummie!'he exclaimed happily after he picked up the phone. I smiled and greeted him.

'Hi Jongie...'I said. 'I miss you...'I mumbled and felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. He chuckled softly, but I knew that he wasn't truly happy. I could hear it in his voice.

'I miss you too, baby.' He said softly. 'But don't worry, I've asked my mom and she'll let you stay with us. So just stay there for a few days and you can come home soon...'he said. My eyes widened. Did he really want me to stay with them? I mean... Of course, I had stayed there before, but not for a longer time. Well, I didn't know how much time it would be, but still.

'I can't, Jongie. I don't want to be a burden...'I said. I could hear him scoff.

'You wouldn't be, Bummie. I really want you to stay with us. Mom and dad don't care as long as you're fine, and they know that you don't make a mess or anything. And...'he sighed deeply, and I knew what he was going to say.' If something happens to you, I want to be there.'he said. A tear slid down my cheek. He was right. As much as I didn't want to impose, I had to go and stay with them. That way I would be able to be with my friends until I... passed away. 'But, what did your parents do about school? I can't really understand how they can just get you and move.'he finished.

'I have no idea. They probably talked to the principal or whatever. But I wish they hadn't came. This really wasn't fair...'I mumbled.

'Of course it wasn't, baby... But they are your parents so you had to go...'he said. I wanted him to be there with me and hug me tightly. I really missed him, even though I had seen him in school.

'Yeah, I know...'I said softly. He yawned into the phone. Well, it was a bit late and he probably had to study and everything. 'Go to sleep now, Jongie...'I giggled softly.

'I don't want to...'he whined.' I want to talk to my baby~'he added, and I couldn't help but giggle again.

'Go, we'll talk tomorrow...'I said softly. 'I love you...' I mumbled, ready to hang up.

'Fine.. I love you too...'he said. We hang up and I plopped onto my bed, sighing.

I called Taemin to, but he didn't pick up so I assumed that he was sleeping or busy. A few minutes later, I got a text from the frog, telling me that Taemin was at his place, sleeping, so I shouldn't bother them. I rolled my eyes, but chuckled softly. At least those two were having fun.

Some time later, my parents got home. I was lying in bed, reading a book when my mother entered with a huge grin on her face. 'Hi baby~'she cooed. I rolled my eyes, I hated it when she acted like I was a kid.

'Hi mom.'I replied after a minute of awkward silence.

'We will enroll you into you old school next week.'she stated. I scoffed.

'You don't have to. I'm going home.'I said, smirking at her.' Jonghyun's mom said that I could stay with them..'I added. She rolled her eyes.

'Kibum, this is your home. You are... leaving soon. Don't you think you should spend some time with us?' she asked me.

' 'Spend time' with you as in live in this house and sometimes eat together? Wherever I am, we barely see each other. I really love you and dad, but I want to stay with them for the rest of my life.'I said. 'I don't care if you won't pay for the bills in the other house, I'll live with them and then move if I have some money.'I said. My mother sighed and moved towards me. She lifted her arms like she wanted to hug me but then she shrugged and left my room without saying anything.

'And I thought I was acting childishly...'I mumbled to myself, putting my book on the bedside table. I knew that she would come and tell me to stay again soon, but it's not like she could tell me not to leave. I was old enough to decide things like this. Or at least I hoped so...