Hospital

I'm Back Until I Die

AN: Hi guys... Two(three) things...

ONE: If you like this fic, then could you please check out my new fanfic? It's a JongKey fic, The Beauty and the Vampire.. Thank you :D

TWO: I didn't want to update today, but I'm in an I can't even describe what sort of mood today, and I can't write fluff, that's for sure.. So yeah...

Three (lol) The first part is really bad, I don't know why, I tried to make it better, but I just couldn't, sorry T.T


'Bummie...'I heard the familiar, soft voice, just like a few hours before. 'Bummie, please...'he begged me. Why was he begging me? What happened? Where were we? I didn't know the answer to any of these questions... All I knew that whatever happened, it hurt. A lot.

I was feeling very, very hot. I could feel cold sweat on my forehead and neck. 'Yuck...'I thought. But strangely, I was cold too. So cold my whole body was shaking. My lungs ached, but something seemed to be helping me to breath. But honestly, I didn't even know what I was feeling anymore. 'Bummie, can you hear me?' he asked me softly. I wanted to tell him that yes, I could, but it hurt too much to move. He sighed sadly, and I felt him squeeze my hand gently. Only then did I notice that he was holding it. I decided to at least open my eyes, to show him that I was alright. My eyelids felt heavy, but I was determined to make them move. Slowly but surely, I managed to open my eyes, only to be blinded by the too bright light. 'It's not his house...'I realized. I was in the hospital. Again. Jonghyun was sitting on a chair next to the hard, cold hospital bed I was lying on. His eyes were red and dry. He had been crying again... Because of me. I knew that I passed out after I woke up at night, but I didn't know why I was in the hospital. Things like this happened to me often, and I learnt to ignore them as they became more and more frequent.

'Thank God...'he whispered when he noticed that I was awake.'Baby, I was so worried about you. After you... threw up, you passed out, and we couldn't wake you up. Whatever I did, you just didn't react.' I rolled my eyes, was this really the reason they brought me to the hospital?

'I..is that why....?' I asked hoarsely. I realized that even my throat hurt.

'No. We brought you here because you have a very high fever... That's why you're shivering...'he explained. I tried to nod a bit, and luckily he understood it. 'The doctors hooked you up to some weird medicine, and it seems like you're getting better, but they want to keep you in for a few days...'he added. 'By the way, it's already Sunday.'he added. My eyes widened. Did I really sleep through Saturday?

He sighed softly, and kissed my forehead.'Sorry...'I whispered. He shook his head,

'Just get better, alright?' he asked me. I looked away, knowing that it wasn't going to happen. I wanted to stay with him, but I knew that in a matter of time, I would leave him. As much as I loved him, I knew that it was for the best.

I was kind of glad that I was in his house on Friday though. I knew that probably I wouldn't have been able to call an ambulance for myself. The medicine seemed to help, but what I hated was the breathing mask on my face. I had it on so many times, that I barely noticed it, but it was still annoying.

'My mom called yours, and she said that they are coming here as soon as possible...'he said softly, bringing my hand to his lips. He kissed it gently, and despite the situation we were in, I blushed deeply. He chuckled softly.

'Is my mom mad?' I asked. He sighed, and nodded slowly.

'Yes, but I think she's mad at herself, not you. You know, she might regret letting you come back, but I think she regrets not coming with you as well. I understand her. They really should have come...'he said.

'They never liked living here...'I whispered. 'They are only coming back because of me... I feel bad...'I added softly. Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

'Baby, this is your home. You shouldn't feel bad for wanting to stay here. It's only natural.'he said. 'Taemin wanted to meet you yesterday. I told him that you were sleeping and that we would have a date in the evening.' he said. I sighed softly, a bit glad that he Taemin still didn't know the truth.

'Thanks...'I said.'Didn't he find it weird that I was at your place?'I asked him. Jonghyun shook his head.

'Baby, we are together. We have to spend some time together. He didn't know why you'd be sleeping in the afternoon though...'he chuckled softly.

'Well, I've always liked to sleep, so I don't think he'll think about it too much...'I giggled weakly.

'You have to tell him...'he said seriously.' I don't know how, but you really have to tell him. We can't always lie to him. He isn't that stupid. Plus Minho knows too, right?'he asked.

'Yeah, but he was so happy to see me. Jonghyun, he is my baby-boy. I can't bear to see him cry...'I whispered.'I know that I'm not doing what I should be, but I just can't tell him...'

'I know, but if something happens, and he realized that we've been lying to him. He won't bear it...'Jonghyun said. I sighed. He was right.' And, what if Minho tells him?' he asked.

'He won't. I've talked to him, and he said that he won't tell Minnie until something happens.'I said. Jonghyun shook his head.

'And how will we hide the fact that you're here? You will have to stay for a few days, and we have school.' he said.

'I know...'I sighed tiredly. 'I just... 'I added, and stifled a yawn. Jonghyun sighed and kissed my forehead gently.

'I know baby, I know... Now, go to sleep, okay? You need to rest...'he said. I shook my head. I didn't want to sleep. I was scared that I wouldn't wake up. Even though I was feeling a bit better, and I knew that I wasn't going to die yet, I was still scared. Maybe I wasn't even scared that I wouldn't wake up. I was scared that he wasn't going to be there when I did 'Why?' he asked softly as he played with my fingers gently.

'I'm scared...'I whispered. He kissed my forehead again.

'Baby, I'm here. I won't let you go, okay? You just need to sleep... I'll be here when you wake up...'he whispered. I nodded. I was going to be okay, because he said so. I closed my eyes, and smiled softly. He leant closer to me, and started humming a soft lullaby. I smiled and dozed of slowly, knowing that he was there, and I would see him soon.