For once...

I'm Back Until I Die

READ THE AN: Hi guys~ *creepy smile* I have a request for you~ Okay, actually Miyocca and I have a request for you :D SO we kinda started a JongKey fanfic. It'll be pretty dark (or at least I think so, I'm still not sure, but it has an AMAZING plot, that was made up by Miyocca :D Could you check it out?

It's Save Me from my Personal Hell.. Sounds dark, huh? Thank you, and now, you can read the next chappie :D


Luckily, I seemed to get better, and in a few days, I was allowed to go home. In the end, my parents couldn't come to visit since my father had to go on some business trip to wherever, and my mom had to go with him. They promised to come and visit after they were back though.

Ever since he found out my secret, Taemin was acting like I was going to break if he touched me. I hated it when people acted differently around me once they found out that I was sick. I hated their pity, though I knew that Taemin only was only worried about me. Even Minho had visited me once, which surprised me a bit. He simply glared at me and told me that I should have told Taemin earlier. But I knew that in his own way, coming to visit me was a way of expressing that he cared. Weird and awkward, if you ask me, but hey, it's Minho...

The doctors told me to stay in bed for a few days after I was discharged, since they didn't want me to get even worse. I thought that it would be the same as the hospital since I would have to rest and wouldn't be able to go out and things like this, but I was wrong.

Once Mrs Kim learnt that I was being discharged (she had visited me every day, sneaking in some home-made food since she 'couldn't bear to see me eating that hospital... thing'), she came to the hospital and told me that I was going to stay with them for the time being. Even though I was shocked, I was really grateful for her offer, and of course, I accepted. I think she knew how much I hated being alone at home, especially if I couldn't really do anything.

The first day passed quickly, since I was pretty tired (I have no idea why since I'd been lying in bed for about a week). It was really nice to sleep next to Jonghyun (they did have a guest room, but they knew that I wouldn't be using it), and it felt great to eat normal food without worrying that the nurses would find out.

The next day was awesome. Despite his pleading, Jonghyun had to go to school (which wasn't good, of course) but his mom didn't have work on that day, so after I woke up, she came into Jonghyun's room, and we just started talking.

We talked about a lot of things. How I was sick, how my parents were, and we even gossiped a bit about Taemin and Minho. I felt like I was a little schoolgirl, but I always had this 'friendship' with Mrs Kim. 

'I don't like how your parents didn't come to visit you...'she said as we were sitting on the huge bed. I sighed softly, I didn't like it either, of course, but there was nothing I could do.

'I don't either, but they really had to go to the business trip. They have to work hard and all...'I said sadly, and looked away. Deep down, I knew that my parents just didn't want to watch as I was dying slowly. Even though they loved me a lot, of course, they just couldn't accept the fact that I would be leaving them completely soon or something. Yes, they asked me to go home occasionally, but I knew that they didn't truly wanted it. Maybe they were too scared.

'They should be here with you...'the woman said and ruffled my hair gently. 'I think it's their duty as parents to come and visit their son when he is... sick.'she added. I just sighed softly. I knew that she was right, of course, but I understood my parents too.

'It's not like I won't meet them until...'I said, not finishing my sentence on purpose. Of course, I knew that there was a chance that I would never see my parents again, since I was only getting worse as the time passed, but I wanted to believe that it wasn't true.

'Of course not, since you won't be dying anytime soon.'she smiled. 'You'll be fine in a few months, trust me...'she ruffled my hair again. 'Would you like some ice-cream?'she asked after I didn't reply, just looked at her sadly for a few moments. We both knew that I would die soon, she just couldn't say it out loud. I could, because I was.. used to it I guess.

I nodded silently and she grinned, jumping up and running to the kitchen quickly. I smiled to myself when she came back a few minutes later, holding a huge bucket of strawberry ice-cream, and two spoons. We used to eat it like this when I was younger, so I wasn't surprised at all.

We started eating the delicious ice-cream once she was sitting on the bed again. It was nice to do things like this again.

Sadly, I couldn't eat too much since my throat started to hurt after some time. She just put it back in the fridge, and we continued to chat until Jonghyun arrived. He acted like he was said because we left him out, but I knew that he was happy that we had a good day, I could see it in his eyes.

'Hi baby...'he said and leant in to kiss me gently( his mom had already left the room once he arrived and greeted her). Even though he wasn't as careful as Taemin around me, it was obvious that he barely dared to touch me. But at least he still kissed me and hugged me. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

'Hi Jongie...'I said and kissed his cheek. 'How was your day?'I asked him.

'Boring 'cause you weren't there.'he pouted and I blushed softly, giggling at his cheesiness.

'I had fun with your mom...'I said. 'We ate a ice-cream and talked about things. I didn't even miss you.'I giggled, sticking my tongue out. He looked at me with his hurt-puppy-look, which made me feel guilty. 'Sorry, I missed you...'I said quickly. He chuckled softly and kissed me briefly.

'I know. But I don't like it when you say things like that...'he said. He motioned for me to scoot over and sat down when I did. Gently, he pulled me closer and put an arm around my shoulder.'I love you..'he said, kissing my nose. I giggled at the tickling feeling.

'I love you too...'I smiled and leant my head on his shoulder. For once, life was perfect.