Could be us

I'm Back Until I Die

AN: Hi guys~ I decided to give you a post-fic drabble :3 Don't ask me how I got the idea but I felt like you'd like it. Buut, please read the advertisement in the bottom xD I need your help again. BUT at least this time I have something to give in return xD 

NOTE: I decided to be a and not tell you whose POV this is and after which ending it is set. It's extremely cliché though xD


I sighed softly as I watched the dark brown casket being lowered into the ground. It was so weird to stand there in the crowd of grieving people. Some women were sobbing loudly, a couple of children who I had never seen before crying as they wanted to know where they were taking the person that now lay dead in the ground, slowly covered by many, many colorful flowers.

A small girl ran up to me, her eyes filled with unshed tears as she asked an innocent question that broke my heart."Why are they taking appa to where umma is?"

"Because they belong together, sweetheart."I told her as I crouched down, patting her soft blonde hair gently."They are going to be happy in heaven now, you now."I added, wincing when her blue eyes filled with sorrow, her lover lip quivering a little.

"Why didn't they stay here with me?"She asked, her voice trembling."We could be happy like this, too!"She exclaimed as she stomped her feet before her grandmother pulled her away so she could see her father one last time. I sighed deeply as I bit into my lower lip. The girl was the age of my daughter, maybe even a little younger than her which just made the scene even sadder.

"Poor thing.."I heard my husband's soft voice as he stepped to me, immediately leaning his head on my shoulder."I really wish we could do something to help her..."He added, his voice cracking as he watched the child cry and trash around, not understanding the fact that his father had followed his mother to death. 

"Maybe we could introduce her to Mia?"I asked him as I wrapped a hand around his bony shoulders.

"That would...that would actually help I think!"He said, his eyes shining as he turned to me."You are one smart puppy, Jongie!"He said softly as we were still in the crowd of mourning people. He kissed my cheek gently before his gaze saddened.

"What is it, Bummie?"I asked him, even if I was almost sure I knew what he was thinking about.

"Would you do the same if I died suddenly?"He asked softly."I can't help but think that the parents could be us...And the girl could be our princess...I... I don't know if I would ever forget you if you did the same as he did..."

"I don't know, love. Do you remember the promise I made to you when we almost lost you?"I asked him as I kissed his forehead. He nodded a little.

"You told me that you'd never forget me but you would live for me."He whispered, his small hand resting on my cheek.

"Just as you said, love.."I whispered as I kissed his hair, pulling him close as I embraced his still sickly thin frame."I would never do the same as him but I would never forget you...So no, this family could never be us..."


AN: There ^^ Fits the story, huh?

Okay, so back to serious business xD Could you pretty please with a cherry on TOP check out my first Eunhae fic? The theme is kind similar to this one with a hint of fantasy xD It's Bittersweet Destiny and I feel like I'm too new in that fandom so yeah..

That was all xD I hope you liked the drabble even if it was weird xD

Bye,

Katakatica