Cry

I'm Back Until I Die

AN: Hi guys... Eh... I really dunno how to tell it to you, but the official ending of the story will be in a few chapters. The official one. BUT there will possibly be an epilogue after that, and maybe a special chapter^^ I'm not telling anything else to you though :P Hopefully you'll enjoy this chap. though :)

And... may I ask you to check out my new fic? xD Yeah, another one xDD It'll be angsty too, so yeah xD It's Brotherly "Love"


I let out a loud cry of pain, clutching my stomach from where most of the pain was coming. I could hear Jonghyun's panicked voice, but I couldn't see him because tears were filling my eyes, my vision becoming blurry from them. The pain only intensified as I screamed again and again, my longish nails scraping the skin of my arms as I was still holding onto my stomach. 'Help.' I whimpered as I felt Jonghyun remove his arms from around my waist.

'Bummie!' he yelled, gently prying my hands off my tummy. I cried out again, feeling another rush of pain, and doubled over, silently begging for someone to kill me. I wanted to tell Jonghyun to do so as the pain only grew and grew, but no sound left my lips. My whole body was shaking and I didn't even know what was happening anymore. The only thing I knew that I'd been laid down on the bed... I could barely hear or see anything, but I did know that I was taken to the hospital again when I could feel the familiar sensation of being put into an ambulance.

After that, everything was a blur.

I could feel a small pinch on my arm, and gradually, the agony I was feeling in my body became a dull, small pain. But it was still there. I felt someone's hand grab mine, yet I was too weak to squeeze it. My eyes closed slowly and I slipped into sleep, or unconsciousness. I didn't know, and didn't care, but at least the pain had stopped.

I woke up to sobbing... I wasn't sure who was sobbing so painfully liked that, as if all hope had been taken away from them, yet it broke my heart. My head was foggy, probably because of the medicine I had gotten. And it hurt. Oh god, it hurt so much! I wanted to cry out in pain, yet once again, I couldn't find my voice. Slowly, almost painfully so, I managed to force my eyes open, only to squeeze them shut the moment the blinding light of an all too familiar environment, the hospital hit my eyes, only making my headache worsen.

I let out a hoarse whimper as I tried to look around once I could open my eyes again.

Everyone was there... Jonghyun, Taemin... even Minho and Onew, along with Jonghyun's parents... And.. my parents were there too. Though, they seemed somewhat.. out of the picture..

Jonghyun was the one that had been holding my hand looked at me with a fake happy smile on his face once he noticed that I was awake. His lips might had been curving upwards, but his eyes looked dull.. I could see pain and sorrow in them. His eyes were red, redder than I had ever seen them, and I could still see the strains of tears on his cheeks. Because of that, they were a bit red. The only thing I could think about was.. 'What happened?'. Yes, I knew that I had to be taken to the hospital, but still.. something was off.

Taemin, sweet, happy little Taemin who'd rather smile than frown was crying still. His cheeks too, were stained by tears, and I could see his lower lip tremble. Minho's arms were wrapped around his thin waist tightly, as if supporting him from falling. Though it was obvious that he hadn't been crying, his eyes radiated sadness. Once again, all I wanted to ask was 'What happened?'

Onew, who I had known for some time of course, and was a fairly close friend of mine was leaning against the wall, staring ahead, his face completely void of emotion. It wasn't rare to see him act serious, but usually, he was a funny, happy guy.

Jonghyun's mom was supported by her husband. Both of them were looking ahead sadly... I could see that both of them had cried...

And.. my parents... My parents were just looking ahead. My father almost seemed to be smiling. My mother's lips twitched downwards as she looked at me, but there were no signs of true pain in their features. But... They had been through many hospital 'trips' with me when I was younger, so I sort of understood them. I think...

Yet still, everyone was so silent... The only sounds I could hear were the quite sniffles and sobs from Taemin, and a dull beeping sound in the background. The sound of a heart monitor... 'What happened?' I finally managed to croak out, my voice weak and scratchy.

'N..nothing...'Jonghyun whispered, his fake smile widening slightly.'You just had a... minor attack. Everything's okay now...'he whispered and kissed my forehead tenderly. Despite what he said, there were tears streaming down his face... He was lying..

'W..what happened?' I asked again, my voice slightly louder. I wanted to know the truth. But slowly, realization washed over me. What he said about the attack was true but... It wasn't going to be okay...

'T...the doctors say that... that...'Jonghyun's mother started, but her voice break and she started sobbing. I could hear faint sniffles from my mother, but her eyes were still almost... cold. Sometimes I wondered if our relationship was really as bad as it had been in the past few weeks, or that they'd been stressed because of my sickness. But... it seemed like it didn't matter anymore...

I didn't even notice that a tear slid down my face until I could feel Jonghyun wipe it away gently. And that tear was followed by another... And another one..

'Sh, love... It's o... okay...'he whispered, yet I knew that what he said was full of lies.

Taemin was looking at me, tears glistening in his eyes as he just looked ahead for a few moments, then suddenly turned and ran out of the room. Minho ran after him, yelling his name.. Even his voice was hoarse...

Yet my father was still not showing any emotions... It was... it was even worse than the pain in my head that I'd been able to ignore before, but was coming back gradually.

'How long...'I started. Everyone shook their heads, but only my mother could answer very softly, her voice much less confident than ever before.

'A few weeks...'she whispered, and suddenly she hugged me as much as she could as I was still lying on the cold bed...  I patted her head awkwardly with my free hand and cried along with her...

I really couldn't do anything, just... Cry.