A chat on the phone

I'm Back Until I Die

AN: I'm very very mad at this fanfiction right now. I am trying to update my other stories, but the continuation of this fic is on my mind 24/7. WHY? T.T *sighs* I guess I'll have to write this..*pouts*

On the other hand, first of all, thank you for the lots and lots of comments.. Please, keep up on commenting cause it really makes me write more..*hugs all of you*

Also.. Thank you for the people who have voted on this fic.. It means a lot too me^^ If I ever get featured, I will.. I don't know I'll do something, but even if I won't, I'm still happy that there are people who voted on me <3 


I woke up to Jonghyun shaking me gently. 'Baby, I think you should wake up, I have to leave soon...'he whispered into my ear softly. I shook my head and groaned. I didn't want him to leave. 

'Don't go~' I mumbled. He chuckled softly and kissed my forehead gently. I smiled, it was just like the old times.

'I have to study.'he said and put me on the couch gently. I sighed and opened my eyes slowly. My vision was a bit blurry, but I shook my head and it cleared out soon enough. 

'I know... I just...'I didn't finish my sentence, I think he knew what I wanted to tell him. I was going to miss him. I really didn't want him to leave me alone now that he had followed me back, and he forgave me for everything I had done... I was scared of loosing him. 

'I know baby, but my mom will be mad.. You know how she is.'he said and I giggled. I really loved his mom, she was very kind, but there were some things that she was very strict with. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

'Does she know that I'm back?' I asked him. Jonghyun chuckled and shook his head.

'No, I didn't want to tell her until I was completely sure. At first I seriously thought that you were just your lost twin or I don't know, you're a pretty good actor.'He laughed softly, and I couldn't help but giggle as well.

'I tried to be one, but someone just had to follow me home...'I said. 'I mean, I am kind of glad that you did, but if you weren't my boyfriend, I would have attacked you...'I said. He smiled, but I could see the sadness in his eyes. 

'Well, even if you attacked me, you wouldn't have really hurt me. Look at how small you are~!' he teased me. Yes, I was shorter than him. Was it such a big thing? Seriously...

I pouted a little, not liking our height difference.

He smiled and pecked my pouting lips gently before standing up from the couch. I blushed softly as he leant in to kiss me one more time. 'Take care, Kibummie...'he said.

'I will, but you should too..'I whispered. He nodded and waved, then slowly walked out of my house.

I sighed deeply. This wasn't what I wanted. I mean yes, I loved him and I had missed him more than anyone could imagine. But my heart hurt more when I thought of what he would feel when I would leave him. He was going to be devastated. And Taemin too... I wondered how to tell my baby that his umma was dying. Jonghyun was right, Minnie had to know, because if something happened, this way he would be... ready for it, or at least it wouldn't be as unexpected. I really didn't want to leave them behind, and I felt guilty for pushing them away. 

But I felt weak for telling Jonghyun everything. I mean, yes it was nice that he was going to be next to me until the end, and that I would have my son back as well, but still. I felt weak because what I've been doing for years until now, was to protect them. And my mask fall in less then a week. 

I started to feel a bit dizzy, so I decided to lie down. I knew that I had to do my homework, but I didn't have the energy for that. I had a mentally exhausting day and all I wanted was to sleep for a long, long time. 

I closed my eyes slowly, and started to doze off, but suddenly, my phone rang. 'Great.'I thought sarcastically as I searched for it and picked it up slowly. 

'Umma!' I heard a loud yell, and I winced. Taemin was making my head hurt with his loud voice. 'Umma, please talk to me! It's really you right? Where are you? Can I go over?' he asked quickly. I sighed as I to my stomach.

'Yes Minnie, it's me. I'm home, and no, sadly you can't. I was trying to sleep. 'I yawned. As much as I loved my baby, I really needed to sleep. 

'You're home?'he asked me softly. 'I mean.. home home, or an other home?'

'Home home..'I said softly. 'I will see you in the morning, okay?' I asked him.

'Yes.'he answered. I knew that he was pouting, but I was feeling really tired and the dizziness was starting to get worse.'I miss you umma..'he mumbled.

'I miss you too, baby, but I have to go now... I'm really tired..'I told him.

'Oh.. Okay... Bye umma, sleep well~'he said cheerily. I smiled.

'Bye Minnie, thank you~' I hang up and curled up on the couch. I knew that it wasn't too healthy, but I was too tired to go to my room. At these times I wished that my parents were here. They stayed in the city for a lot of reasons, and even though mom said that they would come to live here soon, I knew that they didn't really want to. 

They would only come here until I died. They never really liked this town. My mom had always loved living in huge cities, but when I was born, they decided to move to a more peaceful place. She always told me about how great it will be when we move back to the city. 

To be honest, I hated living there. It might have been cause I grew up in a small town, or simply because after I moved there, I found out that I was dying, and I couldn't let myself get close to people, but I guess it didn't matter. I simply hated it.

I sighed tiredly. I've been sleeping more and more these days, but I only got more tired. I closed my eyes slowly and fell asleep with a tiny smile on my face. Yes, I was tired... Yes, I was dying. But at least I had them back, and it was enough for me..