At his house

I'm Back Until I Die

 

 AN: Hi guys~ I decided to update this cause I'm in the mood.. BUT I have a 'request' for you.. 

SO, I need a lot of sad songs. Not one or two, but much more. And yes, I could search for them but it would be too boring... So, if you have some sad songs (any language, other than Hungarian, cause I know a lot of them :P Not like you would know any xDDD) that you really love, just tell me. I will listen to all of them, even if I know them, and I might give something in return... Don't think of anything big, maybe a few lines of the new chap. of this story or something before it comes out :P 

I really hope that you won't think I am being pushy or stupid or anything for doing things like this T.T I'm only doing this cause I want to know your fave sad songs (and I need some for something :P) and I thought that if you share something with me, I will share something with you too.. I think it's only fair like that.. If you don't want your exchanging thingy, just tell me :PPP

So... please keep on commenting, they show me that you care about the fic xD 

 


After we finally reached Jonghyun's house, he lead me to the living room slowly. I think he knew that I was still feeling a bit unwell. Well, actually, I was feeling worse than a 'bit unwell' or 'sick', but I didn't want him to get worried. The moment I sat on the couch, I heard loud, high-pitched barking, and soon, the 'puppy' I have missed almost as much as my friends came running at high-speed. She barked happily when she noticed Jonghyun and ran to jump on him. We both laughed softly as he scratched the now grown-up dog's ear gently. Suddenly, she seemed to notice me, because she barked happily and crawled over into my lap. I giggled and petted her gently. 'Hi Roo..'I cooed. She whined softly and my face. She seemed sad. 

When I was in hospital, I was in a room with an elder man. They had to put me there until they managed to find a free room for me. He told me that he had a heartattack, and it was his dog who helped him. Apparently, dogs are said to be able to 'smell' if someone is sick, or something is just simply wrong with them. I wasn't sure if I believed it, but Mr Park (the man) told me that the day he had the heartattack, his dog was barking non-stop, even before he started to feel that something was wrong. So it might have been true, dogs were wonderful creatures, so why not? I think Roo might have felt that something was wrong with me, because she looked at me sadly. I sighed and just scratched her ear gently. The tiny dog wagged her tail happily, seemingly forgetting about whatever made her sad. I smiled and turned to Jonghyun, who was looking at us. He was smiling, but it didn't reach his eyes. I sighed softly and hugged him. He hugged me back and buried his face in my hair. 'Do you like my hair?' I asked him jokingly.

'Of course. It suits you. But I loved your black hair too. And I would love you even if you didn't have any hair.'he said softly. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. Of course, leave it to him to be this cheesy. But I loved his cheesiness. The only thing I hated about it was how much I blushed because of it. 

'Thank you...'I mumbled and felt his arms tighten around me. I closed my eyes, and relaxed in his arms. We were still sitting on the couch, so it was a bit awkward to lean over to him so much, but it was still a wonderful feeling. 

Some time passed, when I heard the sound of the door being shut. I didn't really care about it, until I heard footsteps, nearing us. I pulled away from Jonghyun and looked up. I had a feeling that it was his mother. And of course, I was right.

She looked at me for a few minutes, before stepping closer to me and pulling me up into a hug. I smiled as I hugged her back. 'Welcome home...'she said sweetly. 'But don't ever leave without telling us, or I will be the one who will search for you and get you...'she threatened me playfully. She wasn't too intimidating, she was as tall as me, maybe even a bit taller,  (which was a bit embarrassing since I was a boy and probably I wouldn't grow anymore), and very thin, with a beautiful, motherly smile. She had long, black hair, and eyes like Jonghyun's. As I might have mentioned earlier, I was really close with her. She was like a second mother to me. I think Jonghyun told her about my 'condition', because even though she was smiling, she seemed sad.

'Sorry...'I whispered. Roo decided to break our moment, because she whined loudly, wanting to join the hug I guess. I giggled softly and let Mrs Kim go, then turned to pick Roo up. He my face happily, and I smiled as I sat down.

'It's alright, I know that you had leave...'she said, and smiled at me reassuringly. I smiled back and scooted closer to Jonghyun, who in turn wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

'My parents aren't here yet, and I forgot to bring your present, so... sorry...'I mumbled. Yes, even though I didn't want to tell them who I was, I bought presents for everyone. I packed them into a separate backpack, and I left it on my bed. My parents told me that since they were coming soon, they would bring it to me. They really wanted me to go back with them, but they knew that I wouldn't. 

I started to feel some pain in my head, but I ignored it, it wasn't too bad, and I was already used to it. Roo seemed to notice it though, cause she whined and crawled onto my lap. He curled up like a kitten (which was strange since she was a dog) and laid her head on my chest. I smiled softly as I scratched her ear.

'Kibummie, you are back. It's more than enough for me..'the woman said, and smiled at me again. I smiled back, and nodded.

'Thanks..' I whispered. It meant a lot to me.

Mrs Kim told us that she would have to go now, since she'd have to make dinner, and clean up and a lot of other things. I thought of offering to help her, but I really needed some alone time with Jonghyun. Even if I knew that probably we would just watch TV, it would be more than enough for me. Roo went after Mrs Kim, in hope of some treats, so it was really only the two of us. 

I smiled as Jonghyun the TV and started searching for something we both would enjoy. I closed my eyes, the dizziness was starting to come back gradually. It wasn't too bad, but the room started to spin with me, and I could already feel my headache worsen. 'Kibummie,' Jonghyun asked me worriedly. I shook my head slightly, whimpering when it made me dizzier.'

I'm okay, just dizzy...'I whispered.

'If you say so...'he said, and I knew that he wasn't too convinced. I could feel him move a bit, but I still couldn't open my eyes. My head was pounding, but I wouldn't tell him. He grabbed my shoulders gently and laid me down so my head was on his lap. I smiled as I felt him caress my cheek gently.'Rest a bit, alright?' he asked me. 

'Yeah...'I whispered and tried to fall asleep, hoping that when I woke up, I would be feeling better.