I Found You... No. I found you.

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You spend the day catching up with your parents and having fun with them. You keep Kris out of your mind (or at least you try) and you just try to have fun. 

---KRIS---

Kris has been looking for you for the longest time now. They searched Yiyi's house, as well as Dong Wook's and everyone elses in After School, the school, and any other place that you might be at, but they have found no luck.

"Kris, we've been looking for the whole day now...It's already night time..." Luhan puts his hand on Kris' shoulder.

"We can't just give up on looking for her! I-What -What will Grandpa say about me losing my slave huh?! He's gonna kill me!" Kris lies to himself. Luhan sighs a deep breath of disappointment. Luhan turns Kris to face him and he punches him square in the face. Kris stumbles back and would have landed with his on the ground if it weren't for Lay who caught him.

"Hyung!!" Tao runs to Kris and gives Luhan a bad look. Kris regains his stature and punches Luhan as well.

"Will you two stop it?!" Suho stands in between the two men.

"I've been waiting for a while now to do that," Luhan smirks, he wipes blood from his lip.

"You aren't the only one, I'm afraid," Kris scowls.

"But I am the only one who knows why that was necessary," Luhan starts. Kris looks at him with an obvious look of confusion.

"Kris, you are an idiot. After all this time, you still haven't found your real feelings huh? Has Yoona really messed with your brain now? I can't believe how much of a moron you are. If you don't do something about Won Hee-ssi, I will. And once I end something, I never go back to rethink about my decisions," Luhan walks away and gets in his car.

"What?! What the hell is that even supposed to mean?!" Kris is now fired up. EXO and Yiyi shake their heads in disappointment as well.

"Go home, Kris-hyung. We"ll look for her again tomorrow," Baekhyun taps his shoulder. Yiyi gets a ride with Lay and everyone leaves as well. Kris is now left all alone in the middle of the park. He looks around and sits down on the swings. 'This is the same park I went to with Won Hee...' he thought to himself. He smiles at the thought of them being alone together. He remembers how peaceful and lovely she looked that night when she looked up at the stars. She had always loved looking at the galaxy. Her eyes shined so bright like one of the beautiful stars in her- no- their galaxy. 'WAIT....WHAT?' Kris shakes off his thoughts and stand up from the swings. He walks to his car and heads home.

Sadly, the thoughts didn't let him sleep. He stayed awake throughout the night, thinking about whether you were okay or not. Where could you be staying at? Why would you have left? Was it something he did? He ruffles his hair in frustration. He leaves the thought aside and sleeps, finally.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter