SANA Olympics pt2

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Guys I have an important announcement that will break your hearts: I AM GOING TO BE ON A 6 MONTH HIATUS. I am really sorry, but my report card does not look pretty and I need to improve. Please stay tuned and don't unsubscribe. I will be back!!! For now until I come back, please enjoy this perfectly perfect cliffhangerXD!!!

 

Chapter 7: SANA Olympics pt2

Tomorrow is the day of the competition and you are calmer than you have ever been…NOT. You pull at least 100 of your hair every time someone messes up. You guys have gone through each routine about 10 times and you are still not content because you are so worried about how things are going to go. To make things even worse, the judges are going to inspect the teams so that everything is going to go smoothly for tomorrow’s performances.

“Okay! I think we’ve done it enough times now, Won Hee!” JiHee complains as she tries to catch her breath, plopping herself down on the gym floor. For today, you guys are using SANA’s gym because of the checkups.

“I just - ! I – Okay…Let’s rest,” you say. Everyone sighs in relief and you guys sit on the floor. Conversation picks up and you guys are now enjoying yourselves.

Everyone was having fun, until the judges come in, ahead of schedule, and worries you again.

“A-GULP-Annyeonghasaeyeo,” you bow. The judges consisted of Krystal, Luna, Victoria, Luhan, Suho, Kris, Mr. Yamaki (a famous record label CEO from Japan), and Mr. Im (the President of the school).

“How is everything?” Mr. Yamaki asks with a pedo smile.

“Everything is going fine. We have finished with all of our costumes and choreography. Our songs have also been recorded,” Seol Mi steps in to answer. She’s so fit for the job that you have no idea why you have been picked to be the leader.

“I see, “he nods, “So you’re the leader I presume.” It was not a question, but a statement. You slowly back away from the group and go behind everyone, but Seol Mi takes a notice to you and grabs you before you could make an escape.

“No sir. This is our leader, Kim Won Hee,” she smiles. You blush and try to shy away, only to be blocked by Yiyi and Arisu.

“Oh? If you are the leader then why did not you answer the question and instead let one of your members take over?” Mr. Im asks. And with that, you officially mark him as “meanie #2” (#1 is Kris). He is Yoona’s uncle, which might be a reason why you don’t like him so quickly.

“Well, I was about to, sir, but I saw that Seol Mi-ssi took care of it and I trust her enough not to make a complete fool out of herself and say something stupid,” his face got on your nerve so you backlashed at him…nicely…(?) He seems taken back by this and everyone else “ooo-ed” at your response. Kris had an amused look on his face and Luhan smiled at you. You tried not to smirk as Mr.Im cleared his throat awkwardly.

“So, you have something to show us then don’t you?” Krystal asks. You nod and get in formation. (Link to dance battle between 4Minute and Afterschool)

You feel nervous about doing your guys’ set up routine in front of Luhan and Kris, but remind yourself that the sooner you get this over with, the sooner you can leave.

Author’s POV

As you and your group dance, Luhan is looking at you with very empathetic eyes. He thinks of how hard you must have worked to get this routine so perfect, while Kris is looking at you with very proud eyes. He knows that you didn’t really work that hard to dance this well because he already knew you danced well. He hears music coming from in your room sometimes or at the backyard, but most often in the glass room. He sneaked a peak at you once in the glass room while you were dancing and he was absolutely amazed at how fluid your body moved like.

Your POV

After dancing, you felt so refreshed. You loved to dance and you are always coming up with different dances too.

“Wah! That was amazing!” Victoria smiles. You guys smile back at her and bow for the great compliment.

“Yes, it was very good,” Mr. Yamaki pedo-ly says.

“Good luck tomorrow!” Luhan shouts back before they leave. You smile and wave.

“Okay-“ you were about to say a speech when Yiyi puts her hand on your shoulder.

“Wae?” you ask.

“Nothing?” Yiyi asks. You were very confused at first, then you started to notice it too: no giddiness, no wanting to fly, no feeling anything for Luhan. You slowly shake your head, bewildered about how you didn’t feel anything for Luhan. Yiyi nods her head in interest with this new information.

---o0o---

On your way home that night, you decided to walk and not take the car. You wanted fresh air to relax you. You guys just finished taking your guys’ finals, so were ready for relaxation. As you walk, you see Luhan exiting the convenience store.

“Oh, Luhan-ssi,” you call out to him.

He looks in your direction

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter