[Insert Your Title Here Because Even I Don't Know What Just Happened]

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You decide to go to school early the next day to try and avoid Kris as much as you can. You were in love with him yet you hate him at the same time. You know it wasn't right for you to think this because of Yoona's case, and you know you shound't even look at Kris that way, you couldn't help it. 

"Won Hee!" you turn around and see Yiyi running towards you. She gives you a hug and you smile and hug her back.

"Yiyi, I'm sorry!" you appologize because you know just how worried she was when she found out you went missing. She caresses your hair and you giggle at her silliness. You two walk to class and find that the rest of After School is already there waiting for you guys. You all huddle in a warm group hug.

"Where have you been?!" "Are you okay?!" "We were so worried!!!" They all bombard you with questions at the same time, making you smile at how much they care about your well being. You start answering their questions one by one, when suddenly, Kris comes in the room, Yoona already stuck to his side like a piece of gum. Your eyes meet, but you immediately turn away to avoid falling into them even deeper. You decided it already: you are going to give up on Kris and focus on your friends, family, and other people who care about you.

"Won Hee, later let's go eat lunch in here. I made you a bento," Yiyi holds up 2 bento boxes and smiles. You nod.

---o0o---

After the long day that you spent at school, you hurry home to get started on more homework. All day you have been avoiding Kris and making sure that you show a strong side of yourself to other people, specially Yiyi so that they don't worry about you even more. You hate the feeling of being a burden on other people. *RING RING RING RING* You take out the phone that Yiyi gave you that morning for emergencies.

"Hello?" you answer.

"Oh! Uh, Won Hee-ssi? It's Luhan," Luhan responds awkwardly. You are also surprised to hear his voice coming through the phone.

"Oh! Annyeonghasaeyeo! H-how did you get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter