The Changing of Schools

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: The Changing of Schools

As you guys were eating dinner, the atmosphere was… awkwardly comforting…? Next to you, Kris was just eating and ignoring any of you guys were even there. In front of you, Mr. and Mrs. Wu are smiling and engaging in full throttle conversation with you.

“Oh! Maj-a! Won Hee, we enrolled you at Kris’ school, Seoul Arts National Academy. It’s a fine school! All you have to do is choose your majors and you’re ready to go. You can have Kris take you down to the main office so that you can choose your classes. Arasso?” Mrs.Wu smiles. You nod your head and smile back at her. But the real thought coming through your head is: WHY ME?! WHY ME?! WHY ME?!?!?! But you decide to hide it and just smile. Kris, although, sensed your internal monologue and smirked at you. He wipes his mouth and excuses himself from the table.

“I know he seems rather standoffish, but don’t worry, he’ll come around,” Mr.Wu smiles. You smile back, not sure if that was something to look forward to or something to curse at.

You offered to do the dishes, but Mrs.Wu insist you take a rest and go on up. You take her hospitality and head on upstairs.

“New school. New house. New people. New jerk to put up with. My life…” you sigh as you plop yourself down on your bed. You fall asleep like that.

---o0o--- Morning ---o0o---

“Won Hee-ssi, it’s time to get ready for school,” someone wakes you up. You rub your eyes and see a middle aged woman dressed in a maid’s outfit.

“A-arasso-yeo…” you rub your eyes again and go in the bathroom. You take a shower and see that your uniform is laid out for you on the chair in your dressing room. You put it on. After getting dressed, you head downstairs.

“Hello, slave…” a cold breeze whipped by you as Kris takes his seat in front of you.

“What?” you question, glaring at him.

“Slave. The proper term for someone who was sold into this household for our personal use. Don’t you even know that?” he glares back at you and you, right now, want to strangle him so bad it’s not even funny.

“Let me make something every clear here: I am NOT yours, nor anybody else’s slave. Kapish?!” you slam your chopsticks down on the table and storm out the dining room.

Behind you, Kris is smirking, “This’ll be fuuuun…”

You are at the front door ready to find your school when another big guy comes and open the door to a limo. You look at him questioningly.

“I am your driver,” he says in a deep voice. You were about to go in, when Kris swiftly moves past you and into the back seat. You slump your shoulders and go in…Well, at least try. Kris shoves you out and says, “Slaves walk. Walk.” He slams the door shut and the driver drives away.

“BUT I DON’T KNOW WHERE THE SCHOOL EVEN IS!!!!” you burst. You stomp your feet and sit on the driveway.

“What do I do now? Meh…I guess I should just go to Yangdong…” you make your way to your old school, which you luckily know the direction to. You have a little bit of money so you take the bus all the way to Yangdong.

---o0o---

You reach Yangdong during 2nd period, but you, as usual, walked into a dead classroom. You sit in your usual seat next to the always eating, Yiyi. You slump in your seat and sigh heavily.

“Something wrong?” she asks while eating an ice cream sandwich.

“Apparently, I’m a slave,” you sigh. Yiyi looks at you to keep going.

“I got sold to this Chinese dude, and now he wants me to live with his son’s family. The son and his wife are okay, but the son’s son- UGH! He’s a living hell,” you face palm yourself and lay your head on your arm. Yiyi pats your back.

“Do you want some?”  Yiyi holds out her ice cream sandwich. You shake your head and smile.

“OMG! You’re wearing a Seoul Arts National Academy uniform!!!” the SANA Flower Boys Club President, Han Seol Mi, squeals in your ear. You jump and  move away from her.

“Yeah, so?” you ask her. She and her little SANAFBC Followers are now all over you, sniffing your uniform.

“Wah~ It smells so nice! Unni, why do you have this?” Seol Mi asks.

“Oh, I transferred today, but since I don’t know where it’s at, I just came here,” you say, shoving the girls into their seats and away from you.

“YOU TRANSFERRED INTO SEOUL ARTS NATIONAL ACADEMY?!?!?! EEEIIIII!!!!” the girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

“Eo,”

“HAVE YOU SEEN CHANYEOL-OPPA YET?!” HAVE YOU SEEN LUHAN-OPPA YET?!” HAVE YOU SEEN KRIS-OPPA YET?!?!” You were bombarded with these questions.

“Uhh…No. No. Yes,” you answer.

“WAHHH!!!!! YOU MET KRIS!!!!” They squeal once again.

“Unni, how did you guys meet? He’s nice isn’t he? Ugh, he’s so perfect! Unni, you MUST tell us everything!!!” she says.

“I got sold to his grandfather, so now I have to live with them. That’s all there is to it,” you say them your blazer. Seoul Mi grabs your arm and shakes you.

“ERRMIIGOORSH!!! You are so lucky, unni! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GET TO LIVE WITH KREASEEEE!!!” Seol Mi says.

As the girls were fondling over how lucky you are about being able to live with a jerk, there is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter