Gala for the Newly Weds

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Fast forward to 2 years after the weddings)

"Ji Min~ Our baby Ji Min~" you smile as you play with baby Ji Min, who laughs at you and tries to grab the necklace that Luhan had just given you on your anniversary. The door opens and Luhan comes in through the front door of your condo.

"You're home?" you say while you carry baby Ji Min to Luhan who drops his stuff and immediately pick up the infant.

"Yep," Luhan smiles. You go into the kitchen and grab some rice cereal for Ji Min to eat.

"JI MIN-AH!!!! OMMA'S HOME!!!" Yiyi bursts through the door with Lay right behind her. Luhan gives Ji Min back to Yiyi, his mother.

"Thanks for taking care of him for the morning you guys," Lay thanks them. You and Luhan leave and go back to the mansion.

"We have to get ready for tonight's gala at the Langham Hotel?" Luhan asks as he drive you guys home.

"Yes. But let's first pick up my shoes from the boutique," you say, not taking your eyes off your phone. You and Luhan have grown accustomes to each other's habbits and needs now, after 2 years of marriage. There are still things that do no change, of course, like you both still sleep in different beds and use separate bathrooms and what nots. You guys still treat each other like friends, no siblings, rather than husband and wife. 

The gala you guys are attending are for world bussiness leaders and heirs. It's a socialite party where people who are rich can brag about being richer. You and Luhan have gone to the same gala 2 days after your wedding 2 years ago (as the gala is held every two years). Kris and Yoona were supposed to go but they were on their honeymoon in Dubai. You and Luhan decided to skip the honeymoon and get back into the business scene as soon as possible as there is always things to do. Plus, there was no need for a honeymoon for you two since you guys would both much rather treat each other like siblings rather than husband and wife.

This year, there will be more people than last year. Your grandmother has given you a list of all the names of the people who will be attending and you saw the last name WU on the list. You were hoping it wasn't who you though it was, but it is. Wu Yi Fan. A.K.A. Kris. And his wife, Yoona will be going to. Since you avoid looking at anything that doesn't have to do with your business, you have been disconnected from all of the celebrity gossips and frivolous ways of Yoona, but you had to do research so that you don't seem to disconnected to the party.

(AT THE GALA)

You and Luhan are greeted with paparazzi the moment you step out of the car. You are wearing a long sleeved golden evening gown designed by Elie Saab and since you had recently dyed your hair a dirty shade of blonde, the dress makes you look like Titania, Queen of the Fairies. As you and Luhan pose for the cameras, immediately after you, Kris and Yoona step out of their car. You look at Kris first and your heart aches. 

"Um...Won Hee?" Luhan nudges you. He tells you to look at Yoona, and when you saw her, your blood pressure started rising. She was wearing a long sleeved black evening gown designed by Elie Saab! You pull Luhan to go inside quickly before Kris and Yoona see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter