Kris' lover pt2

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---o0o---

You just finished drying your hair and dressing when someone knocks on your door.

“Won Hee? It’s me, Lin Lin. Can I come in?” she asks.

“Sure!” I open the door for her. She is holding a tray with juice and some fruits on it. She smiles and heads inside my room. She places the tray on my bed and sits down. She makes a gesture for me to sit down next to her.

“You’re back…?” I ask.

“Just for tonight. Kris’ appa forgot to bring his folder so he’s looking for it right now. How is Kris so far?” she asks.

“He’s okay…I guess,” you shrug. She nods.

“Just wanted to see that you’re okay. If you need anything, just call me and if I’m not too far away, I’ll come and help, okay?” she pats my shoulder. I smile and nod. She tells me to eat the fruits and just leave the tray outside my door for the maids to get it. As Mrs. Wu was going out the door, the panda and the ulzzang come in.

“Oh! Sehun-ssi! Tao-ssi! How are you guys?” she smiles. They smile back them enter my room. The two roam about my room, merely observing. After looking around for a good 5 minutes, they turn to you and sit down on either sides of you.

“Why did you agree to go live at Kris-hyung’s house? Are you a smuggler?” they ask. I look at them like they’re crazy.

“SMUGLER?! NO! And for your information, I was SOLD. I never wanted to be here!” you retort. They look very taken back at what you have just done. They exchange looks at each other.

“So you’re not just some random fangirl who decided to get closer to Hyung?” panda asks.

“OF COURSE NOT!” your eyes are about to pop out of your eye sockets. They exchange looks at each other again. Then-

“YAY!” the panda and the ulzzang hug your tightly.

“Oooomff…why-are…y-you…ahhhhhh…” you choke. They break the hug, but they link their arms with yours.

“I thought we were just going to have to deal with another mean noona who wants to get closer to Kris-hyung!” panda pouts. Ulzzang nods.

“Yea! One is enough!” panda and ulzzang pout and nod at each other.

“What are you two talking about?” you asks, very confused.

“Oh! I’m Sehun and this is Tao!” ulzzang says.

“Yea! And about the noona thing, it’s because Yoona-noona…is a faker…” Tao looks around the room before saying faker.

“Why?” you ask, suddenly interested. You don’t know why this Yoona figure interested you so much.

“Well-“ Just as Sehun was about to spill, Tao nudges him.

“Not now,” Tao motions.

Sehun nods, “Right. Noona, it was nice meeting you! See you at school!” They leave, just like that.

“I’m so lost…” you sigh before plopping down on your bed and drifting off to sleep soon after.

---o0o---

The next day, you were determined to find out who this Yoona was. You weren’t close enough to EXO to just go up to them and pull Tao and Sehun out to talk so you try to strategize a plan to find out more about Yoona.

You and Yiyi walk along the halls as your guys make your way to your first class, which you guys have together.

“Yiyi-ah, do you still have your connections at Yangdong?” you ask. Yiyi nods her head while eating her crème brulee. “With SANAFBFC?” She nods again.

“Okay, I need their help. Can you tell them to meet us at Coffee Prince Café afterschool?” you ask. Yiyi nods her head and takes out her phone.

As you guys enter the classroom, you are bombarded with Tao and Sehun’s faces.

“Noona! Noona!” they cried as they take you by the arm. They drag you away from Yiyi, but did not know that you belong to Yiyi, and Yiyi alone. So, Yiyi runs up to Tao and Sehun and break their hold on you. She drags you to your guys’ seat, leaving Tao and Sehun pouty. You smile at their silliness and immaturity, when suddenly, a hand is placed on your desk. You look up and alost as if it was automatic, your eyes shine like the stars in a desert sky, you face glows a lovely light essence, and your heart beat beats as fast as a humming bird beats its wings. To sum it all up, you saw Luhan: the deer boy.

“So…You’re Gunchim-ahjumma?” he smiles. You nod stupidly, them come back to earth. ‘WHAT?!!!’ you scream in your head.

“HOW-“

“Kris. He was talking to imo last night and when imo called you, he responded, ‘Oh, Gunchim-ahjumma? She went to her room.’” Luhan chuckles. You were about to say something to rage about that doodoohead alpaca, but once Luhan chuckled, your world stopped. You stare at him lovingly again and don’t mind anything happening around you. Luhan notices this loving stare and smiles at your cuteness.

“Hyung! What are you doing?” Chen asks as he goes near you and Luhan.

“Oh, Chen. This is Won Hee,” Luhan introduces you. When he said your name, you honestly thought you were going to die. You look at Chen to see what his reaction would be like…

“Who…?” Chen finally replied. Your shoulders slump. Luhan shakes his head.

“Gunchim…?” Luhan said. You scowled at the nickname.

“OH!!! Annyeong! I’m Chen!” he smiles cheekily. You shake his outstretched hand. Without knowing this was going to come soon after the cheeky smile, Chen pulls you near him and carefully studies your hand.

“Ummm…” you were creeped out a bit.

“Your hand…is…so…sssoofftttt…” Chen smiles. Your shoulders slump once again and this time you have a wtf face on. There is a huge burst of laughter near the door, making you guys look to see what everything was all about. And then there he was. The very center of attention. Kris Wu, smiling and laughing with fellow EXO members and others around him. You study this…creature…and after judging it carefully, you decided Gae was the perfect name you could have given him. As you were scowling at Gae-ahjussi, he suddenly looks up and meets your eyes. You stop dead in your tracks.

 

~THUMP~

 

You clench your heart, wondering what that was all about. Kris sees your reaction and smirks. He slowly makes his way to you, and you can feel your face becoming weird again and it’s burning you up. Kris leans on your table and closes in on your face. You stand your ground and do not back away.

“Bwo?!” you ask sternly.

He smirks again before answering, “You disappeared yesterday, Gunchim-ahjumma. Twice, too.”

“Well, the first time was all thanks to you, and the second one was thanks to your creeper friends,” you retort. You can feel Tao and Sehun piercing you with puppy dogs eyes and aegyo.

Kris leans in even more and he is now at your ear, “P-A-B-O.” He smirks and walks to the front of the class to his seat. You scowl and grit your teeth together, trying to hold on to the last bit of patience you have in you, and there isn’t much left either.

---Afterschool: @ Coffee Prince Café---

You and Yiyi talk while waiting for SANAFBFC to arrive.

“EEEIIII!!!” you and Yiyi hear a screech so familiar, it made you want to curl up in a ball and plug ear plugs into your ears. The SANAFBFC make their way over to where you guys are sitting at.

“O------M------G!!! I cannot believe you guys get to go to school with EXO!!!” Seol Mi squeals. You smile at her.

“Yea, well…It’s not something I would want to brag about,” you mutter under your breath, You thought no one heard you, but when Yiyi nudged you, you realize she had heard you and you smile at her.

“Customer: Yiyi?!” the waitress calls out. Yiyi goes to get what you guys ordered.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” Seol Mi asks, eager to cooperate.

“Well, there’s this girl who-“

THUMP! You look over your shoulder from the thump and see that Yiyi is now on the ground with a boy next to her. You look at the boy and try to remember where you saw him from, but nothing comes to mind at the moment. Yiyi stands up and brushes herself off. The man stands too and bows at her. She bows to him too, but the real situation starts when they look up at each other. The man;s eyes go wide and Yiyi’s face has a slight blush playing at her cheeks. She bows again before quickly getting her order and rushing back to the table.

You put a hand on her shoulder, “Yiyi-ah, gwenchana?” Yiyi just nods furiously and starts eating her cupcake. You look back at the man at the counter and he turns his head when he sees you looking at him. It takes you no longer than 2 seconds to realize that what is happening right now is the foundations of a cute relationship! You smile at your red friend and hug her.

“AHEM! The situation description please?” Seol Mi “coughs” and looks at you willingly, waiting for you to actually start the meeting.

“Oh! Right. Umm, so you see, I think Kris has a girlfriend and-“

“WHAT!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?” SANAFBFC screams. The whole café looks at your table. You quickly stand up and bow to the confussed and wft-faced customers. You look at them and tell them to quiet down their hyperventilating and just listen.

“Her name is Yoona. I heard Kris and his friends worrying about her last night and I wanted your guys’ help on finding out more about her I would have done it myself, but I know that-“

“WE’LL DO IT!!!” they say simultaneously and with a fighting force. You give them asa-asa and hwaiting hand. They return the motion and gain stars in their eyes.

“Okay so here’s the plan,” Seol Mi starts. “ Kim Yuri! You and Goo Ji Hee research our database on a ‘Yoona’ Make sure to get everthing you can get about her. Oh Jae Hee, Jung So Min, and Park Shin Hye, we are going to be the ones on the battlefield! We are going to pry in the darkness and follow our Alpaca King! Jumbi, ssi, JAK!” and just like that, SANAFBFC were gone with the wind, leaving only a note with their phone numbers on it so that you can check up on them anytime you wanted.

You and Yiyi walk to the Wu’s house to do the project assigned to you guys. Once you open the door, two children c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter