PSYCHE

A Slave to Mr. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Won Hee-yah... what are you talking about? It's us! Your friends! I-I'm Mrs. Wu. Kris's mom!" Mrs. Wu holds your hand. You slip your hand out of her hand and you look at her concernd for your life.

"What is going on?" you start to panic when you realize you don't remember a thing aside from your name. Luhan immediately knows something is wrong and he and Kai run out to get a doctor. When they come back, they see you crying and you are sitted upright.

"Miss, do you know your name?" the doctor asks.

"K-Kim Won Hee," you answer cautiously.

"What else do you remember?"

"I- I don't know. That's it...Why don't I remember anything? Why?!" you start to cry once again.

"Due to the impact of her hitting her head, I think that's what caused all of this. She has full amnesia right now. We don't know exactly when she is going to regain her memory, but for now I think it would be best to let her rest by herself. We can try treatment for this later," the doctor analyzed. Everyone thanks the doctor and they start to leaveone by one after saying their goodbyes. The last person in the room with you is Yiyi. You wink at her and she winks back.

"What happened? Why is everyone going out?" Kris asks as he comes back after signing papers as your boyfriend. 

"Won Hee-ssi has amnesia, hyung...She can't remember anything but her name..." Lay breaks it to him. Kris looks around in disbelief.

"What are you guys talking about? She can't be," Kris goes into your room. Upon hearing the door open, you quickly hide your phone under your pillow.

"Won Hee?" Kris asks cautiously.

"Who...Who are you?" you sit up to look at him.

"It's me, Kris. Kris Wu..." he says with a hint of desperation etched in his voice.

"What? I don't-I don't understand!" you put your hands to your head and start hyperventitalting.

"Okay, okay! Calm down. It's okay. I'll come back tomorrow...I'm sorry," Kris puts his hands up, giving up. He slumps his shoulders when he gets out and he looks down. Before he could look up, everyone has already put their phones away and got their acting modes on.

"OHHHHH!!!! WHY?!" Mrs. Wu overreacts and falls to the ground. Kai and Sehun shake their heads and take her away from the scene before she busts the whole thing. 

"Sorry man, let's go. Yiyi and Mrs. Wu volunteered to be on guard for tonight. We'll come and switch with them tomorrow," Lay puts his hand on Kris's shoulder and he complies.

---THAT NIGHT---

"How could you two do such a thing?!" Mrs. Wu brings in jajangmyeon and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter